C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Any Oracle Lighting contacts/reps here??

Old 09-16-2018, 07:51 PM
Connman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 146 Likes on 79 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by breakskeet
After 6 months of waiting for my replacement light, I received it yesterday. Guess what?? It's not working! Needless to say I am not happy.

I will not wait another 6 months for another replacement. Will be talking to Oracle tomorrow!
OMG are you serious?
Old 09-17-2018, 12:07 AM
OmarZ06
Instructor

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

I have the tinted ones on my c7 hit and miss for sure on oracle products... 2 months in so far so good (knock on wood) I know too early to review. Yeah the rear passenger side marker looks like *** (pun intended) as the top sticks out I could have trimmed it down but said f it it's my DD I dont mind. Glad I didnt go thru the headache upon delivery that you guys are going thru... LEDS are all functioning properly so far, we'll see how long they last, I had the painted side markers on my 14 maro for 3 years and the LEDS never went out thankfully.

I bought the cheap $200 http://www.corvettemods.com/C7-Corve...4aAt9oEALw_wcB tinted ones so I cant compare them with the painted ones all the rich guys buy, but overall I'm extremely happy with them I LOVE THEM, will definitely buy the clear ones if I buy them again as I love how bright they are while tinted, can only imagine how much brighter they would be cleared.

Old 09-17-2018, 01:19 PM
byklin
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

adding my real world results to this thread along with everyone else...

received my lights, looked great. Fitment on passenger rear was bad but I could live with it. Now the BIGGEST issue...

Driver rear had a few dead LEDs like many other owners and now I have to go through the pain of dealing with it. For a $400+ product I expect better quality control. It's pretty much a gamble if you decide to purchase these lights
Old 09-17-2018, 06:07 PM
breakskeet
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 269 Likes on 145 Posts

^^^ Not another one!

Imagine how many there really are. I'm sure the problem extends beyond the members of this forum.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:20 PM
Connman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 146 Likes on 79 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by byklin
adding my real world results to this thread along with everyone else...

received my lights, looked great. Fitment on passenger rear was bad but I could live with it. Now the BIGGEST issue...

Driver rear had a few dead LEDs like many other owners and now I have to go through the pain of dealing with it. For a $400+ product I expect better quality control. It's pretty much a gamble if you decide to purchase these lights
Incredible. They must have no quality control at all. That's the same issue I had. Wait till they tell you that you'll have to pay shipping back to them in order to have it "fixed"... Look at my "repair" pics in this thread. Do yourself a favor and refuse the repair now and tell them you want a new replacement.
The following users liked this post:
breakskeet (09-18-2018)
Old 09-17-2018, 10:21 PM
CamOnlyJabroni
Racer

Received 130 Likes on 83 Posts

No issues with mine for over a year now. Have them on the vette and the challenger.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:42 AM
breakskeet
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 269 Likes on 145 Posts

Finally got my 2nd replacement light installed and all is working good! Apparently my first replacement light I was sent was painted over too much and the LEDs wouldn't shine through as bright as they should have. The long nightmare is finally over.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:35 AM
Mk3chris
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm in the same boat.

Rear fitment is horrible. Paint has a yellowish tint compared to the car. Right rear has several dead LEDs right out of the box. Now I get to ship them back on my dime and hope the new ones are better.

Last edited by Mk3chris; 11-08-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any Oracle Lighting contacts/reps here??