C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

*LBR ZR1 Convt. R8C Museum Delivery with Pro pics~Barn finds etc 7/8/18~Mike Furman**

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2018, 07:08 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default *LBR ZR1 Convt. R8C Museum Delivery with Pro pics~Barn finds etc 7/8/18~Mike Furman**

~I return from my vacation Monday the 9th and I am looking forward to being back in my Criswell office as the Corvette Plant opens
up tomorrow as well and it's full steam ahead. The production line will be buzzing along and I have dozens of sold orders getting
built each week. When I say that 80% of my Corvette sales are out of state it also means that I don't get to meet most of my customers...but it doesn't
mean that I don't get to know them. Countless emails and phone calls go in to each Corvette sale that I make and many times friendships
are formed that will last years. Repeat customers, referrals and Forum members are what fuel my sales but the Corvette bond that
is formed from day one is paramount to me. This July 26th will be my 40th Anniversary of selling Corvettes and the start of my 41st year
in the Auto Business...if you think experience doesn't matter in your next Corvette purchase then you should ask any of the nearly 4,100 Corvette
customers that I have...or the 8,000 other vehicles that I have sold. The quote below is one example and the spotlight on one delivery is a man
I look forward to meeting one day. Charlie K. of Medford, NJ...check out his new ZR1.

~Tony C. of New York just posted the following on a DealerRater site: "
Best Car Buying Experience Ever! Mike Furman was amazing! I live in Westchester County, NY which is 400 miles away from Criswell! I purchased my 2019 Corvette based on a recommendation from a friend. He told me the only place to buy this car is from Mike Furman! I am so glad I did. Mike spent 2.5 hours going over the Car with me. I ordered the car and waited 6 long weeks! The car came in exactly as ordered. The price Mike gave me over the phone was the price I paid, no haggling! If you want a Corvette at Criswell Chevrolet then Mike Furman is the only thing that you need to know. Mike is an EXPERT in the Topic of Corvette!!"

*Spotlight on one delivery this week with plenty of pics.

~Charlie K. of Medford, NJ called me last year as he wanted to get in line for a 2019 ZR1 Convt and he found me all over the Internet. Charlie ordered his ZR1 for R8C Museum delivery and this past Friday he picked up his brand new Long Beach Red beauty.
Most people don't travel with an Ex Policeman/Pro Photographer...but Charlie isn't most people...Stephen E. took the flight down with Charlie and got the full Museum experience along with the ability to ride shotgun for the 850 mile ride home to NJ.
This is one Museum delivery that I would have enjoyed attending just for the sole purpose of getting to meet Charlie. We had countless emails and phone calls before, during and after he took delivery as he rode off in to the Sunset.
At one point we figured he was passing approx 100 miles North of my home but it was getting late into the evening so we couldn't get together...but that will happen sooner than later!

Charlie chose Kalahari interior, Black top, CF tonneau inserts, Auto trans, CF painted wheels, CF painted mirrors and 3LZ Pkg and his new ZR1 is stunning. Enjoy the pictures...all the good pics are courtesy of Stephen Edwards.
*Hats off to Larry and Shane at the Corvette Museum as they did another great job with one of my Corvette deliveries.

~The Frank Class Corvette Barn Find and Throwback section. For those of you that are new...Frank Class was a long time Corvette
customer of mine that enjoyed my weekly posts...especially the old Corvette pics as he owned over 50 Corvettes. Frank bought
a new Corvette from me every year! Sadly Frank passed away 2+ years ago and in his memory I named this section after him.
*So please post up which pic is your favorite which is what Frank would do every Sunday.

Enjoy today and take your Corvette for a ride...I know I will in my Marina Blue '67...wave if you see me.

Mike Furman
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
301-212-4420 desk direct
mfurman@criswellauto.com
CorvetteFurman.com
"I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 40+ years!"
http://www.automentality.com/want-a-grand-sport-corvette-zr1-maybe-youll-have-to-go-through-this-guy/

The following 4 users liked this post by Mike Furman@Criswell:
23/C8Z (07-08-2018), RegnaR (07-08-2018), sTz (07-08-2018), wildgoat (07-09-2018)
Old 07-08-2018, 08:06 AM
sTz
Le Mans Master

Received 2,422 Likes on 1,597 Posts

Great pics, Mike! That ZR1 vert is sharp. A factory 755 HP convertible, who would’ve thought...
The following users liked this post:
Mike Furman@Criswell (07-08-2018)
Old 07-08-2018, 10:52 AM
09Z06pj
Le Mans Master

Received 1,100 Likes on 752 Posts

The C6R's along with the American flag on the pre-grid at Laguna Seca is a cool shot but it's hard not to go with the Museum delivery ZR1 pictures. Charlie appeared to be just a tad excited about his new car. Thanks for the all the great pictures, Mike.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:13 PM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Received 5,761 Likes on 3,177 Posts

Hope you got a full re-charge buddy! well deserved.

That museum delivered ZR vert was a nice story and great pics. hope to see that car at some events near us soon..

Throwback pic this week for me was the yellow C4 pace car with decals applied.. built that model in my early teens and the C4 is what got me into corvettes. especially that one..

"0-100 in sixteen flat!" was the headline for a 1986 C4 in a car magazine on a drug store shelf. At 13yo and into GM performance by then by default (father and my cousin having an L69 84 Z28 and an 85 monte carlo SS new), the C4 was the pinnacle for me.

every week you pull off a new "old" memory for me Mike lol.. thanks

PS. yesterday, top off, in 85 degrees, with a passenger wanting the experience, on a long empty road (middle of nowhere,) reviewing my PDR, my C7 did 0-100 in 7 flat (and would've been quicker notice the 0% throttle by 101 lol). the C7's are amazing not just for the speed/per $$$$, for any $$$$$$$..

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 07-08-2018 at 01:36 PM.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:34 PM
RegnaR
Burning Brakes

Received 228 Likes on 193 Posts

Old 07-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com ~ 301-212-4420 ~ Mike Furman

Originally Posted by 16/C7Z
Hope you got a full re-charge buddy! well deserved.

That museum delivered ZR vert was a nice story and great pics. hope to see that car at some events near us soon..

Throwback pic this week for me was the yellow C4 pace car with decals applied.. built that model in my early teens and the C4 is what got me into corvettes. especially that one..

"0-100 in sixteen flat!" was the headline for a 1986 C4 in a car magazine on a drug store shelf. At 13yo and into GM performance by then by default (father and my cousin having an L69 84 Z28 and an 85 monte carlo SS new), the C4 was the pinnacle for me.

every week you pull off a new "old" memory for me Mike lol.. thanks

PS. yesterday, top off, in 85 degrees, with a passenger wanting the experience, on a long empty road (middle of nowhere,) reviewing my PDR, my C7 did 0-100 in 7 flat (and would've been quicker notice the 0% throttle by 101 lol). the C7's are amazing not just for the speed/per $$$$, for any $$$$$$$..

Thank you!!

Mike

Get notified of new replies

To *LBR ZR1 Convt. R8C Museum Delivery with Pro pics~Barn finds etc 7/8/18~Mike Furman**

Quick Reply: *LBR ZR1 Convt. R8C Museum Delivery with Pro pics~Barn finds etc 7/8/18~Mike Furman**