C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Exclusive Sneak Peak! WEAPON-X Forged: VIRAL wheels in 20x11 and 21x13

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 09:47 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Default Exclusive Sneak Peak! WEAPON-X Forged: VIRAL wheels in 20x11 and 21x13

So, I've been eagerly awaiting my latest creation to come to fruition... and the wait is over! There are 3-4 mfgrs who have done this style of wheel, but I always wanted to do my own style with the changes that I wanted to make. With the C7 ZR1 in-bound, it was the right time. Plus a great customer and friend of making laying down 1100whp with our F1X, 416ci, and SPI kit wanted a set of wheels too. So, I designed a set for him as well, making subtle changes like enclosing the triangle ends so the wheel center looks complete.

Troy's were WEAPON-X: VIRAL.3s in 20x10" and 21x12.5" wrapped in the Pirelli Corsa 295/355s! I'll have pics on the car soon, but we went with Smoke centers and Carbon Flash lips. These are American made, in any style, color, and finish you'd like! I was back and fourth on 2 vs. 3pc so I was glad he made the choice for me

The finished product and the detail is

My ZR1 wheels are the duoblock sytle, looking like a monoblock on the face with floating spokes over the lips and thus allowing you to do different colored barrels, hardware accents, etc! Mine were machined to reuse the OEM carbon ZR1 center caps too

And the finished product on mine is once again Black Ice! The color looks really good, dark in low light, gleam in sun shine and we'll be once again fitting these up in the super rare Pirell GT Nero 305/375s!

They're all done from black chroming and assembled and will be here tomorrow to mount up and rock out!!

Old 09-29-2018, 12:17 AM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by duanesZ06
Wow WeaponX those look really great I will be buying a set as soon as my ZR1 gets delivered, expected first of December. PM me the price of four.
Thanks man, it always makes me smile when someone likes something I made and was excited about! I'll hit you up to see what sizes you want.

Wheels: WEAPON-X FORGED: VIRAL
Tires: Pirelli P Zero Nero GT
Front: 20x11" on 305/25r20
Rear: 21x13" on that massive 375/20r21

Since I had WEAPON-X FORGED engraved on the lips, I chose to retain the OEM carbon center caps.

Mounting up the 375s on the touchless Corgi! $15k well spent!! This thing is on the floor of every Euro exotic manufacturer and it's worth every penny.

Got'em on tonight and all I can say is... YEP! First fitment, and of course those WEAPON-X offsets are spot on

Nearly $30K worth of WEAPON-X Forged 20/21" wheels and tires here!

Troy's 3pc are rocking as well too! More pics on that soon.

Old 09-29-2018, 09:11 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Viral

Had some fun around town today!

Get notified of new replies

To Exclusive Sneak Peak! WEAPON-X Forged: VIRAL wheels in 20x11 and 21x13

Quick Reply: Exclusive Sneak Peak! WEAPON-X Forged: VIRAL wheels in 20x11 and 21x13