C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Unexpected high revs when downshifting

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 08:04 PM
ronsc1985
Melting Slicks

Received 179 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by SuperdadZ06
Your comment was condescending and mean, if you dont have anything nice to say you should just shut up. No one should be subject to criticism in this forum, its not what its about. If you want to be mean go find a hate website. Its amazing that I started a thread asking for help and have to put up with people like you. You give Vette owners a bad name
BO HOO HOO. Go to your safe space snowflake. While you're there learn how to read and comprehend the owners manual..
The following users liked this post:
Z0HS1CK (10-19-2018)
Old 10-19-2018, 08:09 PM
Scoobydoobydoo
Drifting

Received 311 Likes on 246 Posts

Geez, who would think Satan'spawn would be into fairness

Maybe us Jersey guys need to have a little get together with our cars and settle things on the street like the old days. This way I can show you all who the baddest **** is
Old 10-19-2018, 08:09 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Received 3,187 Likes on 2,137 Posts

Exactly.
Old 10-19-2018, 10:40 PM
SuperdadZ06
Burning Brakes

Received 408 Likes on 246 Posts

I have been on this forum for 6 months and made several good friends and met many nice people. Never a problem accept when standing up for people being bullied by those like a few of you cowards on this thread.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:01 PM
gymdoc
Racer

Received 66 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Scoobydoobydoo
Geez, who would think Satan'spawn would be into fairness

Maybe us Jersey guys need to have a little get together with our cars and settle things on the street like the old days. This way I can show you all who the baddest **** is
Will you be using your rev match feature??
The following users liked this post:
Parcival (10-20-2018)
Old 10-20-2018, 10:07 AM
rikhek
Safety Car

Received 860 Likes on 393 Posts

Since this post is trending I have a SERIOUS question. I also own a C7Z and can't set the emergency/parking brake no matter what I do to get it to engage. I'm not sure if my car is an automatic or manual but I'm smart enough to know this shouldn't matter for the issue I'm experiencing.

I'm hoping someone can tell me what's broken on my car. No matter how hard or how many times I push the floor pedal all the way to the left in the footwell the emergency/parking brake won't engage. It just raises back to the upper position and the car rolls into ****. I'm tired of paying the body shop for fixing stuff the car runs into due to a faulty emergency/parking brake.

Any lawyers out there interested in starting a class action suit as there's no way in hell I'm the only owner who's car keeps rolling into **** due to a faulty design?

Rick

Last edited by rikhek; 10-20-2018 at 10:09 AM.
Old 10-20-2018, 08:51 PM
timmyZ06
Le Mans Master

Received 262 Likes on 215 Posts

WOW!! its all i can say!! even my GF says, that he op can't be serious!!?? If it was a legitime question, then i feel sorry for you!!
Old 10-21-2018, 01:44 AM
gymdoc
Racer

Received 66 Likes on 46 Posts

Damn guys... where is the brotherhood love??? The guy just asked a simple question.. who gives a sh*t whether he read the manual or not or he forgot what he read or if his IQ is too low to figure it out? Just be helpful and answer the Fu*king question and move on.

The wrath you all threw at him was totally undeserving.. Did you think he's going to take it in stride and be all happy.. Golden rule guys.. Golden rule..

Superdad, on behalf of the forum I apologize for the immatures and their retarded comments... And hopefully you leaned that if you ask a stupid question here you're bound to get a lot of stupid answers..
The following 2 users liked this post by gymdoc:
Scoobydoobydoo (10-21-2018), SuperdadZ06 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-21-2018, 09:10 AM
Scoobydoobydoo
Drifting

Received 311 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by gymdoc
Damn guys... where is the brotherhood love??? The guy just asked a simple question.. who gives a sh*t whether he read the manual or not or he forgot what he read or if his IQ is too low to figure it out? Just be helpful and answer the Fu*king question and move on.

The wrath you all threw at him was totally undeserving.. Did you think he's going to take it in stride and be all happy.. Golden rule guys.. Golden rule..

Superdad, on behalf of the forum I apologize for the immatures and their retarded comments... And hopefully you leaned that if you ask a stupid question here you're bound to get a lot of stupid answers..

I agree, the guy came here asked a question and everyone gets all over his ****. If you dont want to answer his question then just move the **** on and leave it be. The guys that gave him a bunch of crap are probably the same ones that bitch about not getting the corvette wave. With the attitudes here no wonder why the brotherhood is gone.

. This thread should have been closed a long time ago
Old 10-21-2018, 11:57 AM
lobsterroboto
Drifting

Received 310 Likes on 213 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (track prepared)
C7 of Year Winner (track prepared) 2019

Originally Posted by Scoobydoobydoo
I can't believe you have a new member here that just bought his first Z , asks a simple question and for 3 pages he gets he's dragged over the coals. So much for the "brotherhood" of owning a Corvette.

TBF the worst part of having a corvette is being associated to the people that own corvettes.

Old 10-21-2018, 03:00 PM
SuperdadZ06
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Parcival

Every time you say “Coward”, we laugh dude. based on your multiple PMs each to several dudes (including me) in response to one comment each before your PMs (all provable), it seems okay for us not to respond to invites to fight an Internet Lenny of sorts from Of Mice and Men (for you, he’s the other guy who didn’t know what Rev match was in his Z of six months!)

Yes, because no matter what the mistake is of the several people (not one person) who gave you grief for your post, you are clearly below average IQ to deal with (btw, it’s “except for” not “accept for”)— even for the Turnpike and Garden State crowd. I know you’ve heard that before, just “accept” it (there’s the proper use).

To put it a way Even You might understand, being called a coward by a moron is probably a compliment (two negatives make a positive, ha).

Just trot back and enjoy your new car, not paying too much mind to weird sounds or what that doo-dad coming off the wheel thingy you turn is. Leave the “words” to us fancy folk ha.

ps, based on your pic on the Internet, you look like more a lover than a fighter...
are you a member of Antifa or just flat our deranged?
Old 10-21-2018, 10:59 PM
SuperdadZ06
Burning Brakes

Rick

You were stupid enough to list your birth date, occupation, zip code........ on your profile why dont you send me your phone number so we can have a chat . My best guess is that you are a royal failure in life so you feel the need to take it out on others.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:56 PM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7,752 Likes on 4,181 Posts
CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

Wow, a lengthly amount of personal attacks....we're done.

Some of you NEVER learn.....

Quick Reply: Unexpected high revs when downshifting