C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

What's with Tesla drivers?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 06:11 PM
tertiumquid
Burning Brakes

Received 640 Likes on 376 Posts

Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy
commute from Powder Springs to Smyrna everyday never seen one driving in from Powder Springs. I guess folks out here don't like Teslas .
I usually see them on 141 in Duluth/John's Creek/Alpharetta area. Saw two today on the way home.
Old 11-16-2018, 06:34 PM
Warp Factor
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,817 Likes on 1,085 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06_Gabe
What's with Tesla drivers?
What's with Corvette drivers?

Old 11-18-2018, 12:29 PM
SnowyATX
Safety Car

Received 312 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06_Gabe
So I had the Z for 5 or so weeks now. Driven it almost daily. All my trips were emotional... this car is amazing, I definitely made the right choice buying this beast. Funny observation so far, almost every time I drive this car I have someone that wants to go or they are up in my *** tailgating. So far 50% of time it was a guy in a Tesla. Anyone else experience the same? Maybe its a Toronto thing but seems like Tesla drivers are itching to prove how fast their cars are.

Nothing against Teslas, fantastic cars just not my cup of tea.
Tons here in Austin. Never had one tried to race and I drive it 365. Having gone on long road trips I think some cities are more into the street racing scene than others. Right after I picked it up, Detroit, I immediately had a Lambo, multiple bikes etc trying to race me. In Austin its the occasional Mustang, Dodge or ricer.

Lastly, making eye contact with the other driver has a lot to do with it. I try not to do that as it can instigate the situation. ; )

Quick Reply: What's with Tesla drivers?