C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Thew 228 code at 158 MPH

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2018, 03:05 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

Received 647 Likes on 510 Posts

Originally Posted by 3 Z06ZR1
Nope wasn't me not sure who IRUN is? Never paid attention nor do I care. Keep with the legend in your own mind and your multiple personality's you seem to invent!
Just was saying Roxy posted you had 1000 hp Corvette's ? Talk to Roxy not me! Just had my Z06 in 20 degree's at 85 does that count?
maybe other people on this forum have seen the videos of my previous cars, and know they were 1000hp. Maybe that's why they said that Robert.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:05 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

The OP and i planned this conspiracy to drive you crazy. We knew that if a 2300 had a flaw, you would lose your mind.[/QUOTE]

Old 11-18-2018, 03:07 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Mikec7z
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz-ihW8RXSM
r
Why would you say your car is so quick? why? why would you say your car is quick?

"is a z06 as fast as a zr1 in a drag race on regular pavement, auto vs manual?"

i dont know . I dont know.

1.7 never faster than 2300. 1.7 never faster than 2300

"i never said it was faster than your 2300 Bob"

1.7 never faster than a 2300, 1.7 never faster than a 2300.

why would you say your car is quick? Why? Why would you say your car is quick?
Transistor runaway thermal MELTDOWN! HEHE!
Old 11-18-2018, 03:08 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

The OP and i planned this conspiracy to drive you crazy. We knew that if a 2300 had a flaw, you would lose your mind.

[/QUOTE]

you failed to quote properly again Ray
Old 11-18-2018, 03:17 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

maybe other people on this forum have seen the videos of my previous cars, and know they were 1000hp. Maybe that's why they said that Robert.
Sure we believe! We also believe when GM starts passing out several new cars to group of those setting codes at 150. when they are the only ones.
The attorney who will take the case will be needed.
We believe the cows will return home shortly!
Old 11-18-2018, 03:20 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

Sure we believe! We also believe when GM starts passing out several new cars to group of those setting codes at 150. when they are the only ones.
The attorney who will take the case will be needed.
We believe the cows will return home shortly!
You don't need an attorney if you use the BBB Ray. Ive told you this before Ray.

"2300 the best. Dad lets me drive the car on saturday. I'm an excellent driver. You need a good attorney. No attorney is going to take your case. It doesn't matter what the law says. My car has a 2300. 2300 is the best. Your car going into limp mode is not important, no one believes you. No one believes the OP since he agrees with you. No one cares about their cars fuel pumps failing in the cold. Their fuel pumps are enough if they buy a 2300 like me. 2300's are the best. I have a 2300. I'm an excellent driver. "

Last edited by Mikec7z; 11-18-2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:24 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

You don't need an attorney if you use the BBB Ray. Ive told you this before Ray.

"2300 the best. Dad lets me drive the car on saturday. I'm an excellent driver. You need a good attorney. No attorney is going to take your case. It doesn't matter what the law says. My car has a 2300. 2300 is the best"
HAHA! The BBB cannot make GM to do a thing they say no you need a lawyer. They will not want your case! Who is Ray? Roxy's brother?

Last edited by 3 Z06ZR1; 11-18-2018 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:27 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

HAHA! The BBB cannot force GM to do a thing they say no you need a lawyer. They will not want your case! Who is Ray? Roxy's brother?
ive written whole threads about this Ray. Ive explained it to multiple users Ray, multiple times.

There are other members on this forum who have used the BBB and won Ray.

Here is the website Ray. This is the one for New Jersey that the OP is going to use. You can pretend you drive fast like the OP, and pretend you need to Lemon your car Ray. You can start filling out the forms the BBB requires for them to set the hearing, where they decide if they want to force GM to buy your car back. If you dont like the BBB's decision, you can decline their ruling, and then hire an attorney still Ray, and take it to court. That costs money tho Ray. So the BBB is the better way to start out Ray. Ive explained this to you before Ray.

https://www.bbb.org/autoline/bbb-aut...w-information/

Last edited by Mikec7z; 11-18-2018 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:34 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

We gang waiting for the lemon replacements to arrive
from GM!

Last edited by 3 Z06ZR1; 11-18-2018 at 03:35 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:39 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

We gang waiting for the lemon replacements to arrive
from GM!
you posted that a couple days ago Ray.

And you are right, its been a long summer, but its also been free miles, free tires, and free brakes... so in the end, GM just hurts themselves and the state I bought my car has a 2 year lemon law program, not 1 year, so im still fine, i have until next spring to have 4 failures, and I already have 6. I also have over a year after next spring, to decide to file. That means i could get more use of the car for free if i wanted, but i probably wont push it, ill take a new car in the meantime. If it too has the same problem, and GM does not want to fix it, i will keep lemoning them until GM admits they have a problem with ALL their z06. That will in turn cost them millions in class action.

I let them pick how they want to suffer... its their company, let them lose how they want to lose. Not my problem, laws protect me and you Ray. Learn to use the laws to your advantage Ray.

Last edited by Mikec7z; 11-18-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:52 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

you posted that a couple days ago Ray.

And you are right, its been a long summer, but its also been free miles, free tires, and free brakes... so in the end, GM just hurts themselves and the state I bought my car has a 2 year lemon law program, not 1 year, so im still fine, i have until next spring to have 4 failures, and I already have 6. I also have over a year after next spring, to decide to file. That means i could get more use of the car for free if i wanted, but i probably wont push it, ill take a new car in the meantime. If it too has the same problem, and GM does not want to fix it, i will keep lemoning them until GM admits they have a problem with ALL their z06. That will in turn cost them millions in class action.

I let them pick how they want to suffer... its their company, let them lose how they want to lose. Not my problem, laws protect me and you Ray. Learn to use the laws to your advantage Ray.
Wasn't a p106 code then just now you switch to p228 with you asking about it and running out of gas!
You have a lot to learn grasshopper! Those who think they know it all like you have a hard time in life. GM can make you get a lawyer and none will take your shakey case!
They likely have all your FORUM posts on the subject how you work hard driving at 150 they will whip out on you sinking your ship! Then your bragging about your driving too funny dude!
Old 11-18-2018, 03:55 PM
Mr. Gizmo
Le Mans Master

Received 641 Likes on 476 Posts

Bottom line on all of this :

gm did the best they could putting out a 650 horse car for us that doesn’t break the bank. While protecting themselves from a **** pile of warranty claims , while protecting us as best they can from hurting ourselves with all the nannnies while monitoring us through big brother onstar. All of this is why 650 < 505.

The 650 badge on the console looks real pretty —
Old 11-18-2018, 04:07 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

Wasn't a p106 code then just now you switch to p228 with you asking about it and running out of gas!
You have a lot to learn grasshopper! Those who think they know it all like you have a hard time in life. GM can make you get a lawyer and none will take your shakey case!
They likely have all your FORUM posts on the subject how you work hard driving at 150 they will whip out on you sinking your ship! Then your bragging about your driving too funny dude!
you seem to be misunderstanding what the definition of a lemon is. A few posts up, you mock the fact that there are only a "few" of us with this problem.

A lemon is not when EVERY car has the problem. Its when a single 1 or few do have it... they are lemons.

I'm saying, while GM may know my car is not actually a lemon, for them to admit ALL cars have the same problem, is for them to plead guilty in class action if they make such a claim.

Thus... they will pretend it is only my car with the problem, and also our friends who have documented their failures are rare lemons, and GM will breathe a sigh of relief when people as intelligent as yourself, don't come after them for anything as you pretend your car does not have the same problem

You still don't get it, we COULD prove with video that what we are saying is true and show how we can do this with any z06... but what is the point?

It gains me personally, absolutely nothing.

So i let people like you convince everyone their cars are perfect, and instead, i lemon mine. I win, and you are the pied piper leading those foolish enough to believe you are leading them in the right direction... instead, you lead them to the most losing possible scenario.

And in the end, everyone is going to hate you for it. But you aren't smart enough to realize that yet. You dont realize, in the end, im the hero because i warned people their cars have a problem, and you delayed people from caring, to where they the individual cant lemon their car anymore as their opportunity expires... and you lead them to the class action law suit... which yields you all nothing... except cars that depreciate beyond your wildest dreams when the public finds out, compounded with the new c8 reveal and anticipated release.

Last edited by Mikec7z; 11-18-2018 at 04:18 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 04:21 PM
charlierogers
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

mike, if I am understanding you correctly it is extended wot above 150mph that produces the 228 code? I have been 170 to 180 a couple times in my z06 when stock with no codes. but they have always been quick jaunts from 65 then back down. not sure how the pump works ie its on or its off? or is it more of a modulating style pump where it increases gph as it gets more voltage from the computer?
The following users liked this post:
Mikec7z (11-18-2018)
Old 11-18-2018, 04:24 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by charlierogers
mike, if I am understanding you correctly it is extended wot above 150mph that produces the 228 code? I have been 170 to 180 a couple times in my z06 when stock with no codes. but they have always been quick jaunts from 65 then back down. not sure how the pump works ie its on or its off? or is it more of a modulating style pump where it increases gph as it gets more voltage from the computer?

i have had my car to 185 many times without codes and without fail as well.

But if the outside environmental scenarios are correct, the car requests more fuel than the car's pumps can deliver, and then the car goes into limp mode.

Last edited by Mikec7z; 11-18-2018 at 04:26 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 04:38 PM
Warp Factor
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,817 Likes on 1,085 Posts

Ray is dustin hoffman in the rain man movie I have been linking. You remind me of him a lot Robert.

It does not seem to matter how many times people explain things to you, you pretend you never heard them, and you only repeat over and over what you want to be true.
Yup!

Why would you say your car is quick???
Already explained. Have you had your reading comprehension and memory checked lately?

Old 11-18-2018, 05:01 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

Or... come to think of it... a while back, Irun4cops posted up a picture of one of his supposed batcaves. Who in the hell needs 6 modded c5 z06 with aftermarket tigershark front ends and turbos and f1-A prochargers installed, all making 600 to 1000+ hp?

Weird.

Anyway... if i was him... and you start adding up all the vettes we know he has... thats at least 7 when you count his twin turbo lingenfelter c6 car... plus if you add my c7z06 (assuming I only had one and didnt have a huge stash of a bunch of c7z's as well for some strange reason) and then you add the zr1 you think is also mine since Roxy is not real according to you...

and if Hess ends up buying his vette after prices tank on c7z after the c8 reveal in january... and you think i'm him too, so if you add ALL of those together... that is 9 z06 and 1 zr1!!!

What do you think i should call myself? do you think i should consolidate all my apparent accounts into 1 and call it...

10 Z06ZR1

Or do you think that is just being braggy?

Maybe then i can walk into any thread and tell people how many cars i have and how I have modded every one different than the other as I experimented since I was bored, and I can claim to automatically be an expert on every topic I walk into... and change the topic to all of my cars... just like you always do

That seems like a fun life goal huh!?!?

See if the moderators will allow me to claim I own 10 cars since I am obviously all of these different people

Last edited by Mikec7z; 11-18-2018 at 05:14 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Thew 228 code at 158 MPH

Old 11-18-2018, 05:13 PM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7,752 Likes on 4,181 Posts
CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

Default WARNING To ALL....

Guys,

Let this be a warning to all of you.....

I am really, really tired of deleting BS you all spew out. If you can't debate a point without personally attacking each other, we'll just close the thread and call it a day.

However, I've personally talked to quite a few of you via PM about this crap. So again, let this be a Warning to every one of you posting in this thread. If I see ANY OF YOU posting personal attacks against anyone else in ANY thread, you will be banned.....for a LONG time.

Either learn to debate a topic, or else.....
The following users liked this post:
Ben@WeaponX (11-19-2018)
Old 11-18-2018, 05:37 PM
Warp Factor
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,817 Likes on 1,085 Posts

Yields me nothing? Not true I have been over run with comedy from your worthless posts! None of this will happen just like the rest of the crap you pump out daily and make up ROXY and hess for support you are gone dude!
the fantasy route you think your taking is getting no cash from GM all talk and BS from you!
So far, it's looking like you know precipitously less than Mike does.
Yeah, I can totally get how you may not realize that, and why.

Are you able to have a discussion, without relying so heavily on all the personal bashing?

Last edited by Warp Factor; 11-18-2018 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:14 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Mr. Gizmo
I have been bitching about this for some time and been called a troll(which I am not).
Something is going on with these cars -- and I think you hit the nail on the head. its all in the tune, gm limiting warranty claims- and managing a supercharger(which is a not so intelligent power adder) and is why 650hp is less then 505hp up top.

I think MikeC7Z has a valid point- Basically a ZR1 is the same as a Z06 - execpt GM keeps making the pile of **** higher - more super charger, more tuning management, taking the ability away to tune the ECM in the ZR1 -etc etc.

You lean out the C7Z06 as Mike's dealer has done dealing with his repeat returns for the 228 code and "his Z06 because of the lean running condition might be more equal to a ZR1" in performance making up the 4 second difference from 0-150mph the ZR1 has.

You do the same to a ZR1 as Mike's dealer has done to his C7Z - and the ZR1 might be closer staying close on the tail of a 720S.
None of that is true. Leaning out doesn't work that way at a certain point the power is going away and trouble ahead.. Most power is at the right AFR. Not way lean. I like GM and the Corvette's! That is why I own number 8 and 9 with number 10 in the plans.
The Z06 should have had the 2300 blower with out it took a step back from the C6ZR1 which did run the 2300. Also the C6 ZR1 put a hiway beating on the stock C7Z.
Till you add the Halltech then the field was a little more equal and the better driving car and better interior caused me to stay with the C7Z06. Now with the heartbeat charger the Z06 is real tough to beat.

Last edited by 3 Z06ZR1; 11-18-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Quick Reply: Thew 228 code at 158 MPH