C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

*GROUP BUY* Apsis: C7 Ferrari Style Seat....don't miss!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2019, 09:51 AM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 604 Likes on 408 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Default *GROUP BUY* Apsis: C7 Ferrari Style Seat....don't miss!!!

Hi All,

We are running GROUP BUY for our C7 Ferrari Style Seat. If you are interested, don't miss!!!

Price: $3998/set + core

We will use the stock foams to transform to the beautiful Ferrari Style Seat components. We will pre-build the new foams with leather finished in your detail spec. All you have to do is to take the stock seat out and sway the foams. That's it.

All your existing stock features such as power seat, lumbar support, heated/cooling.... etc will stay the same.

This is core exchange. You can send in your foams for production or we can run core exchange for your convenience. If we run core exchange then you need to return the stock foams back to us.

We can make it any way you want.

The kit in Ebony Nappa Leather w/Red Stripe is available for immediate delivery. Anyone wants to take it?

There are many pictures on our web. We just cherry pick some pictures here.

Old 02-04-2019, 05:42 PM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Just a reminder. If you are interested, don't miss.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:39 PM
Toddiesel
Drifting

Received 400 Likes on 258 Posts

Jersey, those seats are SICK! If I hadn't already sold my first born child to pay for the truck load of stuff I've gotten from you, I'd be all over it! If you ever get that in yellow instead of red, let me know! Won't be able to do it for several months now, but that might trump other interior carbon fiber for my next upgrade from you!
Old 02-04-2019, 10:41 PM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by Toddiesel
Jersey, those seats are SICK! If I hadn't already sold my first born child to pay for the truck load of stuff I've gotten from you, I'd be all over it! If you ever get that in yellow instead of red, let me know! Won't be able to do it for several months now, but that might trump other interior carbon fiber for my next upgrade from you!
We don’t stock the Ferrari Style Seat. The only option is to arrange production for you and it will take 8-10 weeks minimum lead time. So you can calculate your plan. We can grant this special for you. Will charge you 50% deposit upfront and you can pay the balance when Seats are ready.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:46 PM
Toddiesel
Drifting

Received 400 Likes on 258 Posts

Ohhhh. I gotcha. It's on the list then! Will be in touch soon then. If anyone picks up these, let us know your thoughts. Apsis has great products so I have no doubt they're top notch, but other member feedback is always appreciated!
Old 02-05-2019, 01:28 AM
Connman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 146 Likes on 79 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

How old are the tan one's in the pic? Leather looks very loose, is that expected with this style?
Old 02-05-2019, 04:30 AM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by Connman
How old are the tan one's in the pic? Leather looks very loose, is that expected with this style?
5 years.

Get notified of new replies

To *GROUP BUY* Apsis: C7 Ferrari Style Seat....don't miss!!!

Quick Reply: *GROUP BUY* Apsis: C7 Ferrari Style Seat....don't miss!!!