C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Extended Warranty Sale-The War is On

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Dennis Fichtner
Racer

Received 167 Likes on 80 Posts
Default Extended Warranty Sale-The War is On

Well January 2019 is gone and onto February & March. So my goal for 2019 is to smash the 2017 record and with all of my new and old customers I hope to get the job done. I am coming out swinging in February and March with a two month sale for all of you that have January, February, March and April In Service Dates.

I sincerely appreciate all of our Corvette Forum customers that we have had the pleasure to serve since the founding of the Forum! Thousands have saved a ton of money on protection plans and Corvettes! Thanks!! Also there are posts out there about owners paying low, low prices for a warranty, well I can’t and will not sell a warranty for a loss and I don't really believe any other dealer will do it either so again my promise is to meet or beat any price out there but again I can't lose money or I will not have a job. I think everyone can agree to the service I offer and the very fair prices I offer!!

Prices from GM on the Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, & Cadillac Plans (GMEPP) did increase on February 1st so at this time we should now be good for a while. We are offering the Protection Plan from GM on any make & model and the plan prices are priced at a very fair price, much less than the GM price they tell me to sell them at. I am offering a great discount for the two months(February and March). Sorry but Forum rules will not let me post any pricing or discounts. Remember it doesn't have to be a Corvette, we can do them on all vehicles including Fords, Mercedes, Hyundai, Lexus, etc.

To qualify:

You can reside in any state except for my California customers who I have not been able to sell to since April 1st. Your vehicle must be a 2009 or newer model with less than 120,000 miles on the odometer!

AND there is no no sales tax and also no additional fee for accepting a credit card!

We are still in business! I’m confident that you know the names of
Ken and DennisFichtner for their expertise in the Corvette Forum for many years. We promise great service and the lowest prices. Matching and/or beating other offers is our goal so before you commit to someone else let me take a look at their numbers and if I can I will match or even try to beat their price!

Email for a quote today!
dfichtner@dennymenholt.com or go to our new website at www.dennymenholtprotectionplans.com. If the link doesn’t work for you just enter it in your search engine and it will come up, it is a great site and you can send an email for a quote thru there also.

Make sure to include your VIN, current odometer reading, date of purchase if bought used and state of residence.

You can reach me in my office directly at 406-896-3082 or on my cell at 406-698-6355.

Have a great day and a great 2019!!!

DennisFichtner

Quick Reply: Extended Warranty Sale-The War is On