Notices
C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2016 C7 Z06/Z07 Tires - Need help

Old 02-09-2019, 02:30 PM
turbosl2
CF Senior Member

Default 2016 C7 Z06/Z07 Tires - Need help

I am looking for a set of rear drag radials to fit on my stock wheels. My car is completely stock and i would like to use the stock wheels as well. I dont do track days with it and use it on the street. Cup 2 tires were ok, replaced with SS tires, they are terrible for launches, hardly any traction.

What options are available for drag radials in the rear? 335-25-20s? I cannt seem to find anything anymore. A few years ago i remember seeing MT or maybe even Nittos, now nothing. I dont want the tires to rub and not sure about changing the size. What do you guys run?
Old 02-10-2019, 02:07 PM
Snap_zo6

Only 4 tires to choose from unless something else has come out. No DRs. Ive got the continental EC on as my winter set of rears. Much better in colder temps than the cup 2s.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2016 C7 Z06/Z07 Tires - Need help

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: