C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Quality and fitment of Corette Mods products?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 05:59 PM
ez10sec
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Quality and fitment of Corette Mods products?

Hello everyone,

Has anyone on here ever purchased and installed the Corvette Mods (company name) level 2/3 front splitter and side skirts on their car? If so, how was the quality and fitment? I just purchased a new z06 and unfortunately GM had discontinued their carbon flash and exposed carbon ground effects packages, so I'm looking for a quality alternative.

Thank you

Greg
Old 03-12-2019, 09:22 PM
cyi1
Drifting

Received 218 Likes on 169 Posts
2018 C7 of Year Finalist

I've seen a bunch of posts saying how their service sucks.

I've only ordered wheel center cap vinyl overlays and it took a couple weeks but I got them.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:49 PM
RegnaR
Burning Brakes

Received 228 Likes on 193 Posts

I would never order from them again after the customer service I received last time.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:24 AM
DomLS3
Pro

Received 186 Likes on 116 Posts

Stay. Away.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:45 AM
jstewart
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 209 Likes on 159 Posts

Very slow after saying parts were in stock. I don't think this company stocks anything, just passes orders through to 2nd party vendors. I will not order anything there again. No problems with quality on what I ordered but there are horror stories on getting exchanges or refunds when there are.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:52 AM
Broker23
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ez10sec
Hello everyone,

Has anyone on here ever purchased and installed the Corvette Mods (company name) level 2/3 front splitter and side skirts on their car? If so, how was the quality and fitment? I just purchased a new z06 and unfortunately GM had discontinued their carbon flash and exposed carbon ground effects packages, so I'm looking for a quality alternative.

Thank you

Greg

They suck stay away from them I have an open dispute with my credit card company right now that's been going on for a few months. I got them to issue a R/A # for my stage 2/3 rear spoiler. I Shipped it back to them and told them I was going to dispute it. They told me to go ahead they will still get their money.So after about a month they reshipped the item and I refused shipment and it was sent back . Im still waiting for a final credit from my cc company as they only applied a temp credit. I have seen Extreme Online real Carbon Fiber ground effects and front splitter in person. They are really good quality and super cheap compared to the one I bought and I paid almost triple for mine I wasn't able to really tell the difference They are a vendor on here and the sell on Ebay and Amazon here is the link for Amazon

Amazon Amazon

Last edited by Broker23; 03-13-2019 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:22 PM
LuisZ51
Burning Brakes

Received 404 Likes on 203 Posts

Do yourself a favor and head over to extreme online store instead. Corvette mods are thieves! They sold me parts that fit my car poorly. I then opened a dispute with PayPal that went on for a month-and-a-half only to be denied. PayPal sided with them saying there was no evidence of them misrepresenting the item. So I guess selling you Corvette parts that do not fit a Corvette as advertised is not misrepresenting at all. Screw them and PayPal!
Old 03-13-2019, 12:26 PM
Broker23
Advanced

Originally Posted by LuisZ51
Do yourself a favor and head over to extreme online store instead. Corvette mods are thieves! They sold me parts that fit my car poorly. I then opened a dispute with PayPal that went on for a month-and-a-half only to be denied. PayPal sided with them saying there was no evidence of them misrepresenting the item. So I guess selling you Corvette parts that do not fit a Corvette as advertised is not misrepresenting at all. Screw them and PayPal!
Yep what he said
Old 03-13-2019, 01:22 PM
BMadden
Safety Car

Received 1,834 Likes on 660 Posts

Originally Posted by RegnaR
I would never order from them again after the customer service I received last time.
Amen to that. Had to get my credit card company involved in a dispute that took over 2 months to settle, but I finally got a resolution and didn't lose any money to those scumbags!
Old 03-13-2019, 02:28 PM
ez10sec
Racer

Default Thanks to everyone that has replied!

Thanks to everyone... I guess I won't be ordering from Corvette Mods! I will have to checkout extreme online store! If anyone else has any suggestions on venders please let me know. I really like the looks of the factory ground effects, but GM has discontinued them...
Old 03-13-2019, 02:36 PM
Black03vert
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Corvette Mods is a joke. I ordered an item that the picture had supporting parts (hardware, heat shrinks, etc) and they wouldn't send the parts that were supposed to be included, they also wouldn't give me a return option because it was lighting related .

Also, absolutely terrible customer service. Never buying from Corvette Mods again.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:49 PM
Broker23
Advanced

Thanks to everyone... I guess I won't be ordering from Corvette Mods! I will have to checkout extreme online store! If anyone else has any suggestions on venders please let me know. I really like the looks of the factory ground effects, but GM has discontinued them...
Try this Vendor they have factory matching Carbon Fiber Here is a general link to their website

https://www.tkoperformance.com/C7-Ca...t-_p_1383.html
Old 03-14-2019, 01:43 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Received 128 Likes on 109 Posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you

Greg
Check out our C7 Collection for more Exterior Parts & Accessories NOW - Best Price | Free Shipping

https://extremeonlinestore.com/collections/corvette-c7

Old 03-15-2019, 06:37 PM
ez10sec
Racer

Thanks to everyone who replied! I have ordered the parts!

Get notified of new replies

To Quality and fitment of Corette Mods products?

Quick Reply: Quality and fitment of Corette Mods products?