Notices
C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Meth and E questions

Old 03-13-2019, 10:58 PM
Tennispro1986
CF Senior Member

Default Meth and E questions

I am currently at 650 whp basically full bolt on. I want to run ethanol, but I know I will need meth as a fuel supplement. My question is, if I install a flexfuel sensor, how will the meth know how much to spray? The meth from my understanding is a stand alone system, so it's either spraying or not, correct? So lets say I fill up and the ethanol content is E40, how would it know to spray less than lets say full E85?
Old 03-15-2019, 05:28 PM
AZGASSER
CF Senior Member

You will need a tune for sure and I would not try to do it alone. My meth kit is set up based on reading from the MAF. Others do if off MAP. Either way, work with a reputable shop/tuner to get it dialed in. I also have a low side fuel system to make sure there is enough high side pressure/fuel. You need more ethanol to get the power so you may need this if you are going to run full E85.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: