C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

I hate to break it to you, this is how the C7 will be remembered

Old 05-18-2019, 10:16 PM
FLEXjs
Le Mans Master

Received 661 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by TLS_Addict
I would enjoy what's in that chair in your avatar more than your C7, if I were you. lol

Old 05-19-2019, 12:04 AM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

Received 677 Likes on 347 Posts

Your avatar is pretty as well. You have 4 holes to choose from. Pick one.

Or, you get up there and maybe the forum can help you pull the stick out of your ***.

Do you have another meme of a gay pedo molester you would like us to see that would remind us of you?
Old 05-19-2019, 12:19 AM
FLEXjs
Le Mans Master

Received 661 Likes on 318 Posts

Your avatar is pretty as well. You have 4 holes to choose from. Pick one.

Or, you get up there and maybe the forum can help you pull the stick out of your ***.

Do you have another meme of a gay pedo molester you would like us to see that would remind us of you?

Old 05-19-2019, 08:54 AM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Received 3,179 Likes on 2,129 Posts

I dig it but would be afraid to drive it. 13 year old car that would probably leak from every possible area if you drove it much. Lol
Hey, depending on what year C7 you have, it's getting up there in age too. That's why i always preach "newer is better". Pretty sure guys who have 14-15 C7's are starting to experience the heavy wear and tear. Leaks, stuttering, etc. I think 5-6 years is about right to own any car, then just dump and get a new one.

Nice cars.
They are. It's a shame the V10 engine by default doesn't sound as pleasing a V8, but it is an incredible car. Either this or the AMG GT would be a huge upgrade if you currently own a C7Z.
Old 05-19-2019, 09:34 AM
rbartick
Le Mans Master

Location: Admit Nothing, Deny Everything, Make Counter Accusations.
Received 514 Likes on 346 Posts

Originally Posted by RobGZ06
Pretty sure guys who have 14-15 C7's are starting to experience the heavy wear and tear. Leaks, stuttering, etc. I think 5-6 years is about right to own any car, then just dump and get a new one.
That is crazy talk.
Old 05-19-2019, 11:14 AM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

Originally Posted by FLEXjs
I haven't seen that one in years. Thanks for the laugh this not great Sunday morning.

Hey, depending on what year C7 you have, it's getting up there in age too. That's why i always preach "newer is better". Pretty sure guys who have 14-15 C7's are starting to experience the heavy wear and tear. Leaks, stuttering, etc. I think 5-6 years is about right to own any car, then just dump and get a new one.

They are. It's a shame the V10 engine by default doesn't sound as pleasing a V8, but it is an incredible car. Either this or the AMG GT would be a huge upgrade if you currently own a C7Z.
I don't know about the 5-6 year thing. In some instances there are cars that after two years of some people's ownership that the cars are trashed.

The V10 sounds "ok" stock but with an exhaust.....oh baby. My friends R8 V10 Plus sounds great. He is a member on here as well.
Old 05-19-2019, 01:40 PM
BadAV
Race Director

Received 2,647 Likes on 1,691 Posts

I guess when I eventually decide to put Morimoto headlights in my C6 GS when they need replacement, Rob will tell me it's because I really want a C7 Z....Oh wait, Rob will be long gone from the Corvette Forum by then and will probably be driving a Bugatti Veyron.
The following 2 users liked this post by BadAV:
d16dcoe45 (05-23-2019), Toddiesel (05-19-2019)
Old 05-19-2019, 01:51 PM
thrilled
Safety Car

Received 618 Likes on 455 Posts

Not stock
Old 05-19-2019, 03:29 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Originally Posted by BadAV
I guess when I eventually decide to put Morimoto headlights in my C6 GS when they need replacement, Rob will tell me it's because I really want a C7 Z....Oh wait, Rob will be long gone from the Corvette Forum by then and will probably be driving a Bugatti Veyron.
You do. Just admit it.

And nah i don't like the veyron. Now a GT2RS yes

Idk about long gone. Using the logic here, you can own a honda civic and still have "the right" to browse a corvette forum right? So whatever car i have, i'll be here chit chatting with you guys!
Old 05-19-2019, 03:56 PM
BadAV
Race Director

You do. Just admit it.

And nah i don't like the veyron. Now a GT2RS yes

Idk about long gone. Using the logic here, you can own a honda civic and still have "the right" to browse a corvette forum right? So whatever car i have, i'll be here chit chatting with you guys!
Absolutely correct; it's a free forum. But I know you are lying about being here when you are gone for two reasons. 1) You haven't been back to C6 since you got your C7, and 2) You aspire to be an upwardly mobile snob.
Old 05-19-2019, 04:02 PM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

I do a TON of reading on the LT4 and any problems it may have. The reason is if I buy a new ZL1 I want to have as much info as possible. People probably ask "Why not head over to the Camaro forum?". Well, go over and try to decipher what some of them say and how they say it. Some good folks over there but the quality of the tech is far superior here on Corvette Forum.
Old 05-19-2019, 04:03 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Absolutely correct; it's a free forum. But I know you are lying about being here when you are gone for two reasons. 1) You haven't been back to C6 since you got your C7, and 2) You aspire to be an upwardly mobile snob.

I'm still on the GTO forums and i haven't owned one since 2014 LOL.

Although coming back to the C7 section if and when i actually disown a C7 will stay true though.

The difference in why i don't go back to the C6 and i will with the C7 section, is that i like the C7 that much more than an old C6. You know, the one you still have but stick around in the C7 section

It is a good car, just get one already. It's everything like yours, just A LOT better. Why not?
Old 05-19-2019, 04:05 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

I do a TON of reading on the LT4 and any problems it may have. The reason is if I buy a new ZL1 I want to have as much info as possible. People probably ask "Why not head over to the Camaro forum?". Well, go over and try to decipher what some of them say and how they say it. Some good folks over there but the quality of the tech is far superior here on Corvette Forum.
The ZL1 is actually a better built car over the C7Z.

It has better aero, more efficient cooling and if it wasn't for it's weight, it would be a lot faster than the C7Z. Even though it's not trailing by much now.

I think that's why GM didn't fix the terrible visibility, because they'd lose sales on corvettes. The camaro is a better everyday car. Aside from the crappy visibility of course.
Old 05-19-2019, 04:08 PM
BadAV
Race Director

It probably has something to do with the average maturity level of a Corvette owner versus the average Camaro owner, and possibly other demographics as well.
Old 05-19-2019, 04:20 PM
BadAV
Race Director

I'm still on the GTO forums and i haven't owned one since 2014 LOL.

Although coming back to the C7 section if and when i actually disown a C7 will stay true though.

The difference in why i don't go back to the C6 and i will with the C7 section, is that i like the C7 that much more than an old C6. You know, the one you still have but stick around in the C7 section

It is a good car, just get one already. It's everything like yours, just A LOT better. Why not?
I'm still here because it's fun to occasionally keep you going, and you seem to like showing your a$$.

Like I said before, I wouldn't keep a C7 if you gave one to me; it has no appeal so it would immediately be sold and I would buy something that does appeal to me. I grew up long ago, and material "things" don't define who I am. You apparently still have quite a ways to go.....
Old 05-19-2019, 04:23 PM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

Eh, not quite. This thread is proof. Hah

Both groups have large portions of the population who are oblivious to anything other than what they "think" they know and are not willing to accept any other opinion. I am astounded that people who can afford either a ZL1 or a New Corvette still can't figure out when to use your, you're, too, to, two, there, their, and they're. lol

I just trust the CF community in terms of the performance discussions. There are some awesome people on The GTO site (were), and both of the LS1 sites. It's just more complete here. Not in every instance but on the majority.
Old 05-19-2019, 04:49 PM
BadAV
Race Director

Eh, not quite. This thread is proof. Hah

Both groups have large portions of the population who are oblivious to anything other than what they "think" they know and are not willing to accept any other opinion. I am astounded that people who can afford either a ZL1 or a New Corvette still can't figure out when to use your, you're, too, to, two, there, their, and they're. lol

I just trust the CF community in terms of the performance discussions. There are some awesome people on The GTO site (were), and both of the LS1 sites. It's just more complete here. Not in every instance but on the majority.
I haven't frequented LS1 Tech much since I got rid of my modded 2002 Avalanche in 2015. It had a real strong tech section and some insane truck builds back in the early 2000s when I built my truck.

Get notified of new replies

To I hate to break it to you, this is how the C7 will be remembered

Old 05-19-2019, 05:06 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

I'm still here because it's fun to occasionally keep you going, and you seem to like showing your a$$.

Like I said before, I wouldn't keep a C7 if you gave one to me; it has no appeal so it would immediately be sold and I would buy something that does appeal to me. I grew up long ago, and material "things" don't define who I am. You apparently still have quite a ways to go.....
Jakes on you brah. I enjoy the company.

If anything i'm keeping you going, i kinda belong here...........because i own a C7???? haha

And you're here, because you want one. So each time you post. You kinda like....like....like...prove me right that you want one LOL.
Old 05-19-2019, 05:19 PM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

I don't think he does. I read about all sorts of cars and bikes on forums, doesn't mean I want that particular car.

My only and I mean ONLY hang up is the style. I like the classic Vette style that came before and see C5s I prefer over the C6. 2001 Speedway White Z06.....oh yeah. The C6 ZR-1 is the only C6 I like better than the C5Z. Again, it's not about all out performance, it's the look.

As far as tech and engines go, I like where the C7 took it. That's why I don't understand why people bash on the C7. It's a great car.
Old 05-19-2019, 05:23 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

I don't think he does. I read about all sorts of cars and bikes on forums, doesn't mean I want that particular car.

My only and I mean ONLY hang up is the style. I like the classic Vette style that came before and see C5s I prefer over the C6. 2001 Speedway White Z06.....oh yeah. The C6 ZR-1 is the only C6 I like better than the C5Z. Again, it's not about all out performance, it's the look.

As far as tech and engines go, I like where the C7 took it. That's why I don't understand why people bash on the C7. It's a great car.
Yes you are right.

But we all own the same MODEL car, just not the same generation.

So if you think about it, why would someone of an older gen, just all of a sudden make his/her way into the C7 section.

What info that's in this section that would entertain them? Answer that please.

Nothing. So they're here because they want one.

They can't offer advice. They can't benefit from other advice given to them. Because they don't own the car.

They want one, plain and simple. It's all good, because the C7 is a great *** car lol. And the C8 will only be better

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I hate to break it to you, this is how the C7 will be remembered