Notices
C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

South East Michigan Dealer

Old 05-16-2019, 10:09 AM
Detroit_Bill
CF Senior Member

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
Default South East Michigan Dealer

Does anyone have a recommendation for a competent Corvette Dealer in SE Michigan. I need to have the Rear Diff oil changed, I need the inter-cooler reservoir vacuum bled and I was going to have the magnetic ride update done.

Thanks
Old 05-16-2019, 12:41 PM
Wired4

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

We bought a 2019 Z06 from George Matick Chevy in Redford. Best dealer experience we have ever had, top-notch place, loads of knowledgeable people, with tons of Corvette expertise. They had well over a 100 Vette's in stock and inside the showroom, service department is just as nice.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:49 PM
kenownr
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 233 Likes on 175 Posts

Les Stanford and Matick Chevrolet come to mind first. I'm on the east-side of town and Moran Chevrolet in Clinton township has taken excellent care of my 2012 GS, my 2015 Stingray and now my 19 ZO6. Scott Fleming the service writer is a car guy and understands what you are talking about; they have 2 Corvette Techs, both excellent.

Stanford and Matick are both big corvette dealers and I've always heard good things about their service departments.

Tom
Old 05-16-2019, 03:02 PM
TJC333
CF Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Champion Chevrolet in Howell has a certified corvette technician. Fortunately I have not needed his service for my vette. No problems with the car. They did warranty work on my Silverado and did a good job.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: