Notices
C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cold Air Intakes

Old 07-12-2019, 12:54 PM
C7/Z06 Man
CF Senior Member

Received 324 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by BrunoTheMellow View Post
Indeed. If I push 4th to redline I could maybe gain another 0.5 lbs.

Halltech claims 10.4 psi with intake only which makes sense as I was right there. Sadly PDR boost reading is completely useless.

Here's the short pull graph. 4th gear boost was still increasing.

Question: Cat B1S1 is the driver side, right? The reason I ask is because its over 100 higher than the other main cat temp.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:07 PM
BrunoTheMellow
CF Senior Member

Received 507 Likes on 404 Posts

Originally Posted by C7/Z06 Man View Post
Question: Cat B1S1 is the driver side, right? The reason I ask is because its over 100 higher than the other main cat temp.
honestly, I don't know if these are accurate or not. I haven't tried any of the other PIDs for cats (there's several). I don't even know what an acceptable range is. I was just doing a quick trial of putting anything that might affect timing/power on 1 screen. I just looked through a couple of logs for this data and yeah, B1S1 is always 50-100 degrees higher. Now hell, it could mean the sensor isn't reading true. Or it could be just that, higher.

If anyone know whats the CAT OVER-TEMP limit is, that would be great.

Last edited by BrunoTheMellow; 07-12-2019 at 01:10 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:26 PM
C7/Z06 Man
CF Senior Member

Received 324 Likes on 259 Posts

Is B1S1 the DS? If so I was thinking the shape/bends may have something to do with the higher Temps and as you say the S1 according to your logs is always higher.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cold Air Intakes

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: