C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Anybody want to sell their tall front splitter winglets?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
khoeysr
Corvette fan
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 190 Likes on 98 Posts

Default Anybody want to sell their tall front splitter winglets?

I scraped up the tall winglet on the passenger side of my front splitter on my 19 Z06. Anybody who is not using their tall winglets and wants to sell them? PM Me. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:15 PM
Z06_Ruff
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 174 Likes on 131 Posts
St. Jude Donor '19

You might have some luck posting in the want to buy section as well.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...le-wanted-162/
Old 07-12-2019, 02:14 PM
smurfmacaw
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 22 Posts

I go through a couple of these things a year it seems like.

https://extremeonlinestore.com/produ...RoCrtUQAvD_BwE

They fit well but they do not hold up to curbing well lol. In all seriousness though, these are as good as the ones you can get from the dealer. This is the best price I've found, the rest seem to be around $500 - $600 for the pair. If you have the exposed carbon ones then the price will be higher....specifically the reason I went with carbon flash finish, between driveways, speed bumps, curbs and random junk on the track/street I figured the splitter and winglets are consumables.

I lost one to a curb at the supermarket then ordered this item. Before it arrived I dinged the other one at a dealership in Pahrump. Lost another one to a tread block (at least that is what I thought it was, could have been the random car bits on the track too although they keep their track pretty clean there) on the track at Spring Mountain.

Your color combination is awesome by the way.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:00 PM
khoeysr
Corvette fan
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 190 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by smurfmacaw
I go through a couple of these things a year it seems like.

https://extremeonlinestore.com/produ...RoCrtUQAvD_BwE

They fit well but they do not hold up to curbing well lol. In all seriousness though, these are as good as the ones you can get from the dealer. This is the best price I've found, the rest seem to be around $500 - $600 for the pair. If you have the exposed carbon ones then the price will be higher....specifically the reason I went with carbon flash finish, between driveways, speed bumps, curbs and random junk on the track/street I figured the splitter and winglets are consumables.

I lost one to a curb at the supermarket then ordered this item. Before it arrived I dinged the other one at a dealership in Pahrump. Lost another one to a tread block (at least that is what I thought it was, could have been the random car bits on the track too although they keep their track pretty clean there) on the track at Spring Mountain.

Your color combination is awesome by the way.
Thanks for the compliment. I really like this car. I just had the crystal red stripe applied to the clear top as well. It came out great, looks terrific.

I found those that you sent the link to. Mine are stock, and I don't want to go the CF route. If I can't scare up a set here I will go with these.

Thanks for helping.

Get notified of new replies

To Anybody want to sell their tall front splitter winglets?

Quick Reply: Anybody want to sell their tall front splitter winglets?