C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

ZR1 Prototype

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 12:38 AM
Danny23
Intermediate

Received 32 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 16/C7Z
the late 80's called, they want their wheels back.....

Front fenders look funny to me and still don't seem to cover the rear of the tire down low... WHY??

other than that OP, great job. and unless you're living under a rock, they are the most coveted pics in the car world right now so the more the better. even better would be a video up close and personal while it's sitting there.. especially of the interior gauges, emblems, plaque down low where ours says 650/650

thanks for posting.
Well I was able to spot another one as the guy was putting the top down. Walked up to talk to him and peek at the badge and it looked like the standard Stingray badge and I could clearly make out that it said "Corvette" up top but couldn't make out the bottom. It was definitely a word not numbers so I'd have to assume it said "Stingray". Literally as soon as I took my phone out to take a picture the guy hurried up and took off and this was all I managed to get.

I also saw this earlier in the day but I don't think it shows anything we haven't already seen but I thought I'd share anyways.

Edit: Has the coupe been spotted with the Targa off? You can pretty clearly see it in this pic either way.

Last edited by Danny23; 09-26-2017 at 02:03 AM.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:03 AM
roadbike56
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,609 Likes on 1,037 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16-'17,'22,'24

Thanks for the pics Danny. Please continue to keep us up to date.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:04 PM
KingRat
Drifting

Received 866 Likes on 419 Posts

Default Interesting exhaust

I understand this one is headed to the Nurburgring.
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: ZR1 Prototype