C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

What's Taking GM So Long For a Ring Time?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 10:56 PM
johnglenntwo
Le Mans Master

Received 164 Likes on 148 Posts
Default Thanks Dave! ;)

Originally Posted by Dave Schotz
I've made mistakes and wrecked a couple of cars... the keyboard hero's never cease to amaze me with their remarks.

Best Regards,
Dave
Yeah, I do that!
Old 06-03-2018, 11:40 PM
Dave Schotz
Drifting

Received 78 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by johnglenntwo
Yeah, I do that!
😉👍

Best Regards,
Dave
Old 06-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Snorman
Scraping the splitter.
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,028 Likes on 486 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Yeah, I do that!
Dear Glenn,
You may be misunderstanding the intent of his remark. You are, in fact, one of the "keyboard heroes" being referenced. There is no other way to describe a guy who has never turned a tire on a race track yet feels compelled to spend hours on end searching Google so that he can lecture everybody on driving dynamics and second-guess racers who have 90 pro wins and a place in the SCCA Hall of Fame.
In the context of the quoted sentence, "amaze" should hardly be flattering.
Have a nice day.
Your friend,
Snorman.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:08 AM
johnglenntwo
Le Mans Master

Default ^^^^^^^FBI/Satellite Common Bully Trolling; Ignore List!^^^^^^^

(My self deprecating humor too!?) The self aggrandize speaks nothings!? Go figure!

(I ate his concepts for dinner last night, it's up to four now!)

But, other than an experts not wanting to be taught how to use the cars eLSD control (IE unwinding the steering mid corner) to get his track time better?
Too hard to learn is it!

I tried to understand what I saw!
I shared my results. Pretty Simple!? You decide!

He disagrees with Mero's and Tadge's Ring assessments (he's here?), and my using GM's PTM information. He really calls me out...Please! You're old hat by now please give it a rest! You're not and you Never have gone straight up with me so go away! I've done some too! People like you, but, you bore or try to Bully people!

Last edited by johnglenntwo; 06-04-2018 at 05:34 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Snorman
Scraping the splitter.
Support Corvetteforum!

(Self deprecating humor too!?) The self aggrandize speaks nothings!? Go figure!

(I ate his concepts for dinner last night!)

But, other than an experts not wanting to be taught how to use the cars programming (IE unwinding the steering mid corner) why wouldn't he use and/or better his track time?
Too hard to learn is it!
Half of this makes no sense whatsoever.
And you're going to teach Randy Pobst et al how to use various PTM modes and electronic chassis controls?
You barely have a grasp of the English language. You've never been on a race track. You have no clue what you're talking about other than what you read in magazines and find on the internet. Why would anybody give any weight to anything you have to say on the matter?
S.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Snorman
Scraping the splitter.
Support Corvetteforum!

(My self deprecating humor too!?) The self aggrandize speaks nothings!? Go figure!

But, other than an experts not wanting to be taught how to use the cars eLSD control (IE unwinding the steering mid corner) to get a better his track time?
Too hard to learn is it!

He disagrees with Mero's and Tadge's Ring assessments (he's here?), and my using GM's PTM information. He really calls me out...Please! You're old hat by now please give it a rest!
Edit #3 as you take hours to gather what you consider to be coherent thoughts and the rest of us view as incoherent ramblings.
S.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Snorman
Scraping the splitter.
Support Corvetteforum!

But, other than an experts not wanting to be taught how to use the cars eLSD control (IE unwinding the steering mid corner) to get his track time better?
Too hard to learn is it!

He disagrees with Mero's and Tadge's Ring assessments (he's here?), and my using GM's PTM information. He really calls me out...Please! You're old hat by now please give it a rest! You're not and you Never have gone straight up with me so go away! I've done some too! People like you, but, you bore me over here!
Edit #4. Meltdown almost complete!
S.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:00 PM
Warp Factor
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,816 Likes on 1,084 Posts

Originally Posted by Snorman
Edit #4. Meltdown almost complete!
S.
The mental health facility should stop letting their their inpatients post on the internet.
The following users liked this post:
Lavender (06-04-2018)
Old 06-04-2018, 05:31 PM
johnglenntwo
Le Mans Master

Default Just the facts Man! ;)

Originally Posted by Warp Factor
The mental health facility should stop letting their their inpatients post on the internet.
You're not afraid too are you? Lets see whose Nuts! The classy guys here may not admit anything, but, they end up at least quiet. They're not Cowards!

Last edited by johnglenntwo; 06-04-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Warp Factor
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Your not afraid too are you? Lets see whose Nuts!
I have less than zero interest in your Nuts, nor in whipping mine out for your pleasure.

Or did you mean to ask, "who's nuts", which has an entirely different meaning than "whose nuts"?
Old 06-04-2018, 06:09 PM
Warp Factor
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

In response to your most recent edit, which was:
The classy guys here may not admit anything, but, they end up at least quite. They're not Cowards!
I have been unable to find out what, "they end up at least quite" means. If you meant to say that "they end up at least quiet", you might want to consider taking your own advice.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Snorman
Scraping the splitter.
Support Corvetteforum!

Too hard to learn is it!

He disagrees with Mero's and Tadge's Ring assessments (he's here?), and my using GM's PTM information. He really calls me out...Please! You're old hat by now please give it a rest! You're not and you Never have gone straight up with me so go away! I've done some too! People like you, but, you bore or try to Bully people!
Edit #5. Those disjointed and half-baked thoughts must be jumping around at a frenetic pace!
Teach us all, Glenn...teach us!
S.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Snorman
Scraping the splitter.
Support Corvetteforum!

I have been unable to find out what, "they end up at least quite" means. If you meant to say that "they end up at least quiet", you might want to consider taking your own advice.
Check back in three or four days. By then Glenn might have put the finishing touches on his "masterpiece" posts.
I find Glenn's posts to be like a Pollock, except painted in dog sheeit. And just one color.
S.
Old 06-04-2018, 06:43 PM
johnglenntwo
Le Mans Master

Default But I spell like crap especially when I'm being stolen from! ;)

You sound like a Lawyer I hired whose father and partner ended up being a known disbarred piece of crap.
Why should I be good at defending against your attacks?
Turn back to a page or two to see my magic. You know the stuff some of yous were caught wrong about. That's some of my best!

Last edited by johnglenntwo; 06-04-2018 at 06:47 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:07 PM
johnglenntwo
Le Mans Master

Default Don't just try to Bully people Sean! ;)

Check back in three or four days. By then Glenn might have put the finishing touches on his "masterpiece" posts.
I find Glenn's posts to be like a Pollock, except painted in dog sheeit. And just one color.
S.
Go back those couple of pages and show us wasup. Otherwise, you're just somebody using to Try to Bully people still. Not unique to me you are. Half the time you are trashing on some body else.

Last edited by johnglenntwo; 06-04-2018 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:07 PM
keagan
Melting Slicks

Received 876 Likes on 447 Posts

Snorman, your making my ignore list irrelevant by quoting a certain member. Thanks bud!

Last edited by keagan; 06-04-2018 at 08:08 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:57 PM
TrackAire
Drifting

Received 489 Likes on 336 Posts

S.
I've been on multiple forums for over 20 years....some include the Viper forum, Humvee forum, diesel truck forums, off road forums, Mustang forums and even the lovely Viper Alley. Some of these forums have the worlds biggest dicks and ******** on them. In all those years I have never had to put anybody on the "ignore list" except for JG2 on this Corvette forum.

The only time I see his posts now are when they are quoted....and you know what, they are just as incoherent and nonsensical as always. In fact, his posts are a sure fire way to destroy the flow of a good conversation which is sad. If the Corvette forum is wondering why they are losing viewership to Facebook, look no further than the lack of monitoring on their own forum. Eventually more and more vendors on here will realize that people spending money are leaving forums like CF due to posters that give nothing to the equation other than make the forum a pain in the *** to be on. It is too easy for vendors to move to specific Facebook groups and make a lot more sales with minimal expense (compared to here).

The only thing I can think of is JG2 is using Google translator to go from his native language to English....nothing else makes sense.

Maybe the Corvette Forum should institute some type of pay ban.

Get notified of new replies

To What's Taking GM So Long For a Ring Time?

Old 06-04-2018, 10:01 PM
Snorman
Scraping the splitter.
Support Corvetteforum!

Go back those couple of pages and show us wasup. Otherwise, you're just somebody using to Try to Bully people still. Not unique to me you are. Half the time you are trashing on some body else.
Attached Images  
The following users liked this post:
OnPoint (06-04-2018)
Old 06-04-2018, 10:12 PM
johnglenntwo
Le Mans Master

Default Really! ;)

Originally Posted by TrackAire
I've been on multiple forums for over 20 years....some include the Viper forum, Humvee forum, diesel truck forums, off road forums, Mustang forums and even the lovely Viper Alley. Some of these forums have the worlds biggest dicks and ******** on them. In all those years I have never had to put anybody on the "ignore list" except for JG2 on this Corvette forum.

The only time I see his posts now are when they are quoted....and you know what, they are just as incoherent and nonsensical as always. In fact, his posts are a sure fire way to destroy the flow of a good conversation which is sad. If the Corvette forum is wondering why they are losing viewership to Facebook, look no further than the lack of monitoring on their own forum. Eventually more and more vendors on here will realize that people spending money are leaving forums like CF due to posters that give nothing to the equation other than make the forum a pain in the *** to be on. It is too easy for vendors to move to specific Facebook groups and make a lot more sales with minimal expense (compared to here).

The only thing I can think of is JG2 is using Google translator to go from his native language to English....nothing else makes sense.

Maybe the Corvette Forum should institute some type of pay ban.
There was possibly this guy on another forum doing the same. I got pissed and moved over here. They were begging me to come back last year.
It's jealous guys! Girls same-same! Guys like to be right, and I go the extra mile to verify! I like the truth. My posts have gotten thousands of views for some reason.
Well, you not being necessary is one of them.

And

Last edited by johnglenntwo; 06-04-2018 at 10:18 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:15 PM
OnPoint
The Consigliere
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5,432 Likes on 2,268 Posts

Oh ****. . . .

Quick Reply: What's Taking GM So Long For a Ring Time?