C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

ZR1 Interior Pic Requests

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 04:21 PM
Palantirion
Burning Brakes

Received 268 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by fly a Z06
You should find a dealer with a large inventory and look. Stingrays and GSs have the same interior choices as Z06s and ZR1s.

Joel
-I did, that's actually what started my illustration revisions. I was lucky enough to finally see a LBR GS in person and the pics I took of it went into modeling that color above. Shadow Gray obviously doesn't exist in car form yet, which is why I used the samples shown at The Bash. The dealership was helpful by having a Carbon 65 GS on the lot with blue stitched interior, so I got to see that effect in person and it's nicer than it comes off in pics. If I went with black interior on my ZR1 order the blue stitching would be a must.

I have pretty much made up my mind on the Shadow Gray/Kalahari setup. But I figure the illustrations might help out someone else.

Last edited by Palantirion; 06-20-2018 at 04:23 PM.
Old 06-20-2018, 04:31 PM
3rdgrey
Instructor

Received 56 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Build your own

Originally Posted by Palantirion
- When last I checked you couldn't. Shadow Gray wasn't yet available on build-your-own. I think I checked 2 days ago. So I ripped pics off Chevy's site then Pshopped Shadow Gray, added the rough idea of Cocomats, changed the front windshield to more accurately show the interior color, and painted the black/blue interior's paddles ZR1 caliper blue just to see what it would look like. I didn't take the time to change the wheels to properly reflect Satin Graphite's warm tone.

My 1100 order is Shadow Gray/Kalahari. I had been considering going Shadow Gray with the black/blue-stitch interior. It would look great too, but I like the warmth of the Kalahari. Long Beach Red is my stand-by color in case Shadow Gray gets constrained.
When I was thinking of a ZR1, Watkins Gray was available. I "built my own" with that grey exterior, the dark interior and blue accents. You're right, looked awesome. This new grey does have blue tones in the paint. My Carbon's interior has a blue tone as well. It is odd they don't offer ZR1' s w/ color accent stitching in th roof.

Quick Reply: ZR1 Interior Pic Requests