C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

ZR1 at Motor Trends Best Drivers Car Test today at Laguna Seca

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 06:54 PM
Snorman
Scraping the splitter.
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,028 Likes on 486 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by Dave Schotz
Guys, JG2 lives in his own world... he wins all of his own arguments... but what good is winning if no one else understands you?

How he's gotten away with posting 'as anything valid' when he's probably never even driven a corvette... let alone one with more than 500HP...

What JG2 will (unfortunately) never learn... is just because you read it on the internet... doesn't mean it's true... many of us who 'track cars'... debunk the mag tests and even manufacturer claims.

I've tried to stay out of this one... and frankly... I try to just not reply to JG2 threads... at somepoint the mods have got to get this taken care of... 6,300 posts of pure nonsense...

Best Regards,
Dave
He basically destroys threads with garbage posts. Of the 401 replies in this thread, Glenn has posted 69 of them. So basically every ~7th post is one of his rambling, half-literate, status-post closed-head-trauma musings.
The following 2 users liked this post by Snorman:
Dave Schotz (08-05-2018), OnPoint (08-05-2018)
Old 08-05-2018, 07:10 PM
rbartick
Le Mans Master

Location: Admit Nothing, Deny Everything, Make Counter Accusations.
Received 514 Likes on 346 Posts

Old 08-05-2018, 07:12 PM
Questar
Pro

Received 213 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by GrapemanZR1
I put him on my “ignore” list. That list is now a total of one.
i put him on my ignore list a long time ago. Best thing I ever did.

He is the only person I’ve ever done that to, but seeing his gibberish was so annoying it was “ignore list” or stop using the forum.

I dont understand why any any of you continue to engage with that moron.
The following users liked this post:
keagan (08-08-2018)
Old 08-05-2018, 07:26 PM
johnglenntwo
Le Mans Master

Received 164 Likes on 148 Posts
Default May youse have better success with its use! ;)

It works! I see that you posted something, but I can’t read it. That’s nice.
Originally Posted by Snorman
He basically destroys threads with garbage posts. Of the 401 replies in this thread, Glenn has posted 69 of them. So basically every ~7th post is one of his rambling, half-literate, status-post closed-head-trauma musings.
Originally Posted by rbartick
Originally Posted by Questar

He is the only person I’ve ever done that to, but seeing his gibberish was so annoying it was “ignore list” or stop using the forum.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:28 PM
GrapemanZR1
Instructor

Received 109 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Questar

I’m a slow learner. But I finally got here!
Old 08-05-2018, 07:34 PM
johnglenntwo
Le Mans Master

Received 164 Likes on 148 Posts
Default Please though - you have the floor now! ;)

I’m a slow learner. But I finally got here!
The Forum has a 'Content' requirement! Please!

Last edited by johnglenntwo; 08-05-2018 at 07:34 PM.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:39 PM
GrapemanZR1
Instructor

Received 109 Likes on 55 Posts

Yup. You can post, but I can’t hear your douche baggery. This is awesome!
Old 08-05-2018, 08:00 PM
heavychevy
Safety Car

Received 179 Likes on 112 Posts

He can be annoying, but harmless IMO. He goads responses out of people, but it doesn't matter if you respond or not to him. I find it quite entertaining. He says he goes to the track, has no one met him in person before?

Snorman, that GIF has me cracking up.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:40 PM
OnPoint
The Consigliere
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5,432 Likes on 2,268 Posts

Originally Posted by johnglenntwo

Thanks for chiming in OnPoint! You were on that list hoping the Pobst exploits had backed you up prematurely, come to think of it. Yeah, and Dave thought he had me with that one too.
He actually is kind of on there twice. Absolute mastery!
Interesting how I got you all here!
You are a legend in your own mind. You haven't had me on anything. I don't GAS about your Porsche hard-on, my prediction was (which came quite true indeed), that you, of no track knowledge, and absolutely zero hands-on experience with any C7 variant either on track or off track, and a fraction of a fraction of the driving talent of Randy, would nonetheless criticize Randy's driving. Which you did. And which to everybody on here is priceless comedy watching somebody like you act like he's a superior driver to, and more knowledgeable than, Randy.

Johngoogletwo (that's my new moniker for you, I might even tm it, LOL). Let me give you some honest-to-goodness advice offered in good faith. I think I've actually seen one, maybe two posts of yours among your thousands in here, which were comprised of full sentences, cogent syntax and relevant thoughts. So I know you are capable of it. But that's not what you do normally, is it? Here are some tips:

1. Apparently you have convinced yourself that if you present your posts with some sort of self-defined "nuance", you'll be regarded as oh so brilliant and experienced. Your posts, containing rambling inanities, broken syntax, inapposite comments and "post titles" don't come across as wise, impressively "nuanced" or anything having to do with learned gravitas. Rather, these posts come across as if you're an idiot. This apparently intentional posting style of yours has made you the laughing stock of this forum, and as Snorman rightly notes, the prolific nature of them has become palpable thread pollution on this site. Which is probably why several other sites have banned you for posting this very sort of crap.

2. Apparently you think you're engaged in some sort of contest or competition in here. You're not. You're not winning anything. There is no contest. There is no prize.

3. It's fairly remarkable you haven't been banned here by now. You pheck up and pollute more threads in here than anybody. The fact you are a proudly self-admitted troll, doesn't help your case.

4. The fact you can read magazines and internet articles is not impressive. Young children do this all the time. The value anybody in here places on your POV regarding the handling dynamics of any C7 variant, modern Porsche, Mac or any other modern high performance sports car is the same as if you were to mutter something (with the sentence structure of a 3-year old no less) about the handling/performance dynamics of the F-22 Raptor. Precisely zero.

5. There are good number of great folks who are regulars here. Some with some outstanding knowledge, experience and capabilities. If you'd stop trying to be something/somebody you're not, you could probably benefit from them. And everybody would benefit if you'd cease the ever-increasing instances of retardation you post in diarrhea-spewing fashion in here. Or the mods could do what should have been done long ago, and ban you.
The following 3 users liked this post by OnPoint:
Dave Schotz (08-05-2018), DebRedZR1 (08-07-2018), Snorman (08-05-2018)
Old 08-05-2018, 08:50 PM
OnPoint
The Consigliere
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5,432 Likes on 2,268 Posts

This.

Btw, hilarious gif.

Old 08-05-2018, 09:09 PM
village idiot
Le Mans Master

Received 1,913 Likes on 1,053 Posts

Originally Posted by OnPoint
You are a legend in your own mind. You haven't had me on anything. I don't GAS about your Porsche hard-on, my prediction was (which came quite true indeed), that you, of no track knowledge, and absolutely zero hands-on experience with any C7 variant either on track or off track, and a fraction of a fraction of the driving talent of Randy, would nonetheless criticize Randy's driving. Which you did. And which to everybody on here is priceless comedy watching somebody like you act like he's a superior driver to, and more knowledgeable than, Randy.

Johngoogletwo (that's my new moniker for you, I might even tm it, LOL). Let me give you some honest-to-goodness advice offered in good faith. I think I've actually seen one, maybe two posts of yours among your thousands in here, which were comprised of full sentences, cogent syntax and relevant thoughts. So I know you are capable of it. But that's not what you do normally, is it? Here are some tips:

1. Apparently you have convinced yourself that if you present your posts with some sort of self-defined "nuance", you'll be regarded as oh so brilliant and experienced. Your posts, containing rambling inanities, broken syntax, inapposite comments and "post titles" don't come across as wise, impressively "nuanced" or anything having to do with learned gravitas. Rather, these posts come across as if you're an idiot. This apparently intentional posting style of yours has made you the laughing stock of this forum, and as Snorman rightly notes, the prolific nature of them has become palpable thread pollution on this site. Which is probably why several other sites have banned you for posting this very sort of crap.

2. Apparently you think you're engaged in some sort of contest or competition in here. You're not. You're not winning anything. There is no contest. There is no prize.

3. It's fairly remarkable you haven't been banned here by now. You pheck up and pollute more threads in here than anybody. The fact you are a proudly self-admitted troll, doesn't help your case.

4. The fact you can read magazines and internet articles is not impressive. Young children do this all the time. The value anybody in here places on your POV regarding the handling dynamics of any C7 variant, modern Porsche, Mac or any other modern high performance sports car is the same as if you were to mutter something (with the sentence structure of a 3-year old no less) about the handling/performance dynamics of the F-22 Raptor. Precisely zero.

5. There are good number of great folks who are regulars here. Some with some outstanding knowledge, experience and capabilities. If you'd stop trying to be something/somebody you're not, you could probably benefit from them. And everybody would benefit if you'd cease the ever-increasing instances of retardation you post in diarrhea-spewing fashion in here. Or the mods could do what should have been done long ago, and ban you.
lol at thinking he will read this, forget understand it. He hasn't responded once on topic. He referred me to lg to get sold motor mounts when we were talking spool vs mrc
Old 08-06-2018, 05:29 AM
Telepierre
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,166 Likes on 1,253 Posts

C'mon guys..easy on JohnGlenn...I have a hard time understanding him as well and I also have a friend (very intelligent) that had a stroke and talks just like John writes...not sure.. but by now I figure out that when you couple his writing with the link to corroborate it then the "bottom line" kind of sort surfaces.. (if one tries)..and albeit not always agreeable (internet can be used for both ways) it's not deceiving either...or at least it's not bad intentioned...

Also, IMHO Track racing is awesome and no doubt aspects of racing in time develops a keen knowledge on specific automotive attributes that help the machine go faster. Some of it is not brain surgery either... take out weight...duh!..

I guess it's coming tongue in cheek .. but to suggest that being a tracker is a pre requisite just in itself to contribute valid points on the CF forum is a stretch as well. At the end of the day street-able cars are designed and built by engineers/designers with "some" input from racers..

My2C
TARANTULA (08-07-2018)
Old 08-06-2018, 07:48 AM
heavychevy
Safety Car

Baloney! They get cornered out on a point and all of a sudden they stop understanding me.
Yet, they are here because of an abbreviated list.
They are always BLANK about my key cutting and pasting, BY OTHERS! Not a word!

The internet is a vast resource. I simply connect the dots. BS - outs the window.

You give me BS and I give you Kings English. That's a cop out!
No, we only understand portions of what you are saying, and even that takes a lot of energy to decipher. The rest is utter nonsense. Then copy and paste. Kings English? Are you typing in some kind of dated prose? Intentionally? You couldn't possibly think your gibberish is proper modern English.

Last edited by heavychevy; 08-06-2018 at 07:49 AM.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:59 AM
jvp
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,792 Likes on 1,141 Posts
"Ask Tadge" Producer

Originally Posted by heavychevy
Kings English?
And the comical thing is: it's called the Queen's English now. And has been since England hasn't had a king. ;-)

What a 'tard. Just plonk him and be done with it.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:36 AM
rbartick
Le Mans Master

Location: Admit Nothing, Deny Everything, Make Counter Accusations.
Received 514 Likes on 346 Posts

Old 08-06-2018, 09:16 AM
heavychevy
Safety Car

Gibberish.............
Old 08-06-2018, 09:56 AM
Poor-sha
Track Rat
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,400 Likes on 1,372 Posts

Someone please start a new thread if this gets back on topic. I'm out.

Get notified of new replies

To ZR1 at Motor Trends Best Drivers Car Test today at Laguna Seca

Old 08-06-2018, 01:42 PM
TrackAire
Drifting

Received 489 Likes on 336 Posts

You know who should be really pissed with JG2....the vendors on this forum that pay a **** ton of money to be here and sell their goods and services Yet, instead of talking about Vettes and how to make them better, faster, prettier, etc we are wasting space and time with the derailing gibberish of JG2. How many people just drop out of good threads because of him? That is just more sets of eyes and potential sales that the vendors don't have access to.

The blame should go to the moderators for allowing this nonsense to continue...if the company that owns the Corvette Forum want to find out why their numbers are going down and losing market share to facebook, here is one good reason. Wasted and derailed threads just frustrate people. JG2 is the only person I have ever put on an ignore list but I still see his gibberish when he gets quoted by other members.

Here is a question for the Corvette Forum vendors.....since the numbers are down, did the cost of your ads also go down? Something you should look into.
OnPoint (08-06-2018)
Old 08-06-2018, 02:47 PM
heavychevy
Safety Car

Wasn't that link clear to our conversation. You didn't say.
Nothing you post is clear, you seem to be the only one not to understand that. You said something about C7 e-diff. I didn't bother clicking on it. I'm not going to follow your magazine Google trail.

Besides, I told you, clear, legible English or I will not respond......

Last edited by heavychevy; 08-06-2018 at 02:48 PM.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:07 PM
village idiot
Le Mans Master

Received 1,913 Likes on 1,053 Posts

remember when this is was a fun and informative discussion?

Quick Reply: ZR1 at Motor Trends Best Drivers Car Test today at Laguna Seca