C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Just purchased

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 04:50 PM
Thamreez C5
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

congrats, looks beautiful.
Old 09-15-2018, 08:52 PM
Kinsale
Instructor

Received 60 Likes on 47 Posts

I'll second it! Great time.
Old 09-16-2018, 05:57 AM
Kinsale
Instructor

Received 60 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Photo

Added photo

Last edited by Kinsale; 09-16-2018 at 06:00 AM.
Old 09-16-2018, 05:31 PM
FrontRunner76
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Very nice. Congrats!
Old 09-17-2018, 09:35 AM
Vette_Pilot
Melting Slicks

Received 167 Likes on 139 Posts

What a awesome go-fast toy!!!!
Old 02-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Pacembellum
Melting Slicks

Received 689 Likes on 507 Posts

Originally Posted by Kinsale

My wife and I turned in our 2017 Z06R today for the 2019 Black ZR1. What a beautiful driving machine. From Austin to Dallas on I35, the speed of choice by all appearance was 90 MPH. So much for break in. 90 MPH was like 40 and the car was extremely quiet compared to the 2017 convertible. It is uncanny how I came about this vehicle. Everyday, I would search the ads on Carguru, AutoTrader and others and my limit was not to pay over MSRP. This car popped up on AutoTrader on Monday and had a discount added, strange, but I called to see if available or a tease. Salesman said that it wasn't spoken for, but would check. Nope, car was available and due in next week. Confirmed the price, yes MSRP with the discount. However, they wouldn't give me what I thought my car was worth and said thanks, but no thanks. Later in the evening, the salesman sends me a picture of the car as it just arrived at the dealership. So, I call back, he says he made a mistake, no discount. I say add the discount into my trade and give me another grand and it is a deal. Remember Monday was the end of the month. He came back, DONE. Ended up we were within a grand of my offer. The car was exactly what I was looking for, it was immediately available and I made enough in the market for the day that a grand wasn't a factor. Picked the car up at the dealer, wham, bam and on the road. The bulge in the hood, I didn't even think about it the whole day, was like it wasn't even there, no problems with visibility as well as the wing. My only complaint is the seat needs to be an inch wider on both sides for my fat ***. Beautiful car, didn't think we were going to get out of the parking lot with everyone and their dog wanting to take a look. Getting the car was just a fluke, right place, right time I guess. I did check with Corvette World in Dallas and I came out to the good on the trade, plus saving on sales tax.
Great job getting the car!! on the bright side you know have an excuse to shrink your *** LOL

Quick Reply: Just purchased