C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Yellow/Spice Red ZR1 Convt Museum delivery and much more.8/5/18 del. post-Mike Furman

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 07:19 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default Yellow/Spice Red ZR1 Convt Museum delivery and much more.8/5/18 del. post-Mike Furman

~This week I decided to spotlight a different delivery for each day this past week. I receive Hundreds of emails each month and the
theme of a dozen of the letters the last 7 days was in the form of a question. What is the most vehicles I have delivered in a month?
61 is the answer and 56 of them were Corvettes. Criswell has 9 different brands on two different campuses and I am certified to
sell them all both new and used...but 95% of my inquiry's are for New and Used Corvettes. So hang on and enjoy the plethora of deliveries
from the past 6 days both here at Criswell and off site. I just chose one for each day.
*I will be at Corvettes at Carlisle, PA August 22nd-25th...look for me at the Ron Fellows Spring Mountain Race Track tent located next to the Chevrolet
Racing tent on the midway Infield.

*I will be delivering 4 new ZR1's this month...so stay tuned. Keep an eye out for delivery posts.

Monday
~
Paul B. of Lutz, Florida contacted me a few months ago to place a Factory order for a Long Beach Red Metallic 2019 Grand Sport Convt..I had it drop shipped for courtesy delivery at his local Chevrolet dealer near Plant City, FL. Paul ordered Black top and interior along with 2LT Pkg, Competition Seats, CF ground effects Pkg, cf badge pkg, cf Instrument Pkg, 7 spd manual trans and Black Wheels. This is a stunning color combo!

Tuesday
~
Garry A. Of Harrington, Delaware got on my ZR1 list early as he wanted to do the Engine Build process and the Corvette Museum delivery for his Factory ordered 2019 Corvette ZR1 Convertible. Garry has owned many Corvettes and Yellow is his preferred Choice.
Garry checked off just about every option for his Race Yellow ZR1 Convertible with Spice Red top and Spice Red interior ...Equipment list includes: Competition Seats, D30 color combo over ride guaranteeing this is 1 of 1, chrome wheels, chrome badges, carbon fiber exposed weave tonneau inserts, Red Calipers, 7 Spd manual transmission, PBC customer engine build program, Jake logo center caps, battery maintenance Pkg, R8C museum delivery, ZR1 vehicle cover, ZTK Track Performance Pkg, Red seat belts and 3ZR Pkg.

Wednesday
~T
roy B. of Davidsonville, MD was referred to me from another Corvette customer 6 weeks ago and placed an order for a 2019 Stingray Corvette Cpe. Troy and his son who joined him to place his order chose Arctic White with Adrenaline Red Comp Seats along with following equipment: Body color Dual roof Pkg, Red calipers, Auto trans, Performance exhaust, Black Wheels with red stripe, Navigation/PDR, Z51 spoiler and 2LT Pkg. This is Troy’s 5th Corvette and first new one since his 2003!

Thursday
~
Zee D. of Claremont, California had read all about me on the Forums and decided to call me to place his factory order for a 2019 Long Beach Red Z51 Convt with Kalahari interior and Spice Red top. I had it drop shipped to his local Chevrolet dealer in Chino, CA for a Courtesy Delivery and Zee just picked it up. Equip list: Magnetic ride control, 7 spd manual trans, Chrome torque directional wheels, Stingray logo pkg and 3LT pkg.
Here in his own words:

"You really made this easy for me, Mike.

I could tell the moment you answered my call that you were a professional who knows his profession very, very well. After all the research I had done on the car, I knew exactly what I wanted, and within 5 minutes we had the order done.

I do have to share this with you.

After you placed the order and I got the TPW date, I decided to go online and read about what to expect. I came across lots of horror stories from buyers who had the wrong options installed on their cars, delayed production targets, and all kinds of transportation issues - not all of these stories were GM builds mind you. Somehow, I never thought I'd have anything other than the great experience I had because I was so confident in your ability to make this happen for me.

My guess is that this won't be the last one I buy, so I'll be keeping your number close by.

Please let everyone at Criswell Chevrolet know that I really enjoyed buying the Corvette through you, and I will be sure to refer everyone who asks me about the car to you. It actually was incredibly easy." Thanks again, Zee

Friday
~
Fred P. And his son Jason are from Johnstown, PA and found me on the Forums/Internet. This is Fred’s 4th Corvette! His first new Corvette was a 1967 427/435. Fred ordered a 2019 Torch Red Z06 with Black interior and picked it up today.
Equipment list includes:7 Spd manual trans, Chrome wheels, chrome badge Pkg and 1 LZ Pkg.

Saturday
~
Charles R. Of Media, PA has seen me all over the Internet and Forums so he called me 6 weeks ago to place his Factory order for his very first Corvette! Chuck has several motorcycles and Porsche’s in his stable.
His new Long Beach Red 2019 Stingray Z51 Convt has Kalahari Competition Seats, 7 spd manual transmission, body color exterior vents, CF interior Pkg, Magnetic ride control, Red calipers, Nav /PDR and 2LT Pkg.

The new Color Shadow Gray Metallic starts production tomorrow and at the end of August you will be able to see your orders for Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic move forward.

~Friday after my Corvette delivery at Criswell...I drove up to Gettysburg, PA (60 miles). The Oldsmobile Grand Nationals yearly event was being held at the Wyndham Hotel in Gettysburg.
I ran in to many people I haven't seen in 25 years. I also met up with Charles Lingenfelter (John's brother) who was displaying the Worlds best 1968 Hurts Olds inside
the hotel. Charles has been a customer of mine for many years but we had never met as we always do our deals over the phone.

(pic above) I also met up with my best friend since 1984. Paul is far right with his son Pino. They have bought a dozen or more Chevrolets etc. from me over the last 34 years.

~The Frank Class Corvette Barn find and throwback section. In honor of Frank please post up which pic is your favorite.

~Save the Wave...Have a great Sunday.

Mike Furman
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
301-212-4420 desk direct
mfurman@criswellauto.com
CorvetteFurman.com

"I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 40+ years!"
http://www.automentality.com/want-a-...ough-this-guy/

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 08-05-2018 at 07:20 AM.
The following users liked this post:
23/C8Z (08-05-2018)
Old 08-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Vernon
Drifting

Received 480 Likes on 338 Posts

WOW..:61 deliveries in a month plus everything else that you do to take care of your customers and the Corvette faithful...remarkable, Mike!

Way to go, and thank you for the pics!!!
Mike Furman@Criswell (08-05-2018)
Old 08-05-2018, 01:42 PM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Received 5,756 Likes on 3,174 Posts

Mike, that ZR1 will be a 1 of 1 regardless of how many years they produce it.. wow is that bold.

I love the LBRM with spice red top. such a perfect combo..

Favorite throwback pic is the C6 with the C1 and the Zora Magazine address label.. gave me chills seeing that lol.. wild.

Thanks for all you do and see you at the end of the month Buddy!
Mike Furman@Criswell (08-05-2018)
Old 08-05-2018, 03:42 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by 16/C7Z
Mike, that ZR1 will be a 1 of 1 regardless of how many years they produce it.. wow is that bold.

I love the LBRM with spice red top. such a perfect combo..

Favorite throwback pic is the C6 with the C1 and the Zora Magazine address label.. gave me chills seeing that lol.. wild.

Thanks for all you do and see you at the end of the month Buddy!
I own that Zora label magazine and many more. I'll bring it to Carlisle and show you.

Mike Furman

Get notified of new replies

To Yellow/Spice Red ZR1 Convt Museum delivery and much more.8/5/18 del. post-Mike Furman

Quick Reply: Yellow/Spice Red ZR1 Convt Museum delivery and much more.8/5/18 del. post-Mike Furman