Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 ZR1 Discussion
Reload this Page >

WEAPON-X: ZTX Wing aka larger C7 ZR1 Style Wing

Notices
C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

WEAPON-X: ZTX Wing aka larger C7 ZR1 Style Wing

 
Old 02-01-2019, 10:41 PM
  #21  
[email protected]
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
Ben@WeaponX's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2012
Location: Cin City
Posts: 4,697
Thanked 396 Times in 278 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14
Default

Originally Posted by TEECEE View Post
Following.
preview of your future?

The carbon parts are being made now due in 4-6 weeks; however, I could have the rest of the kit headed your way in about a week.

https://weaponxmotorsports.com/produ...14359531749425



__________________

Special FORUM MEMBER PRICING from CORVETTE'S #1 FORGED WHEEL DEALER!!

FORGELINE * HRE * PUR * ANRKY * 360Forged * ADV1 * Weld * CCW & more

Check out our Performance Parts & Packages too!

www.WEAPONXmotorsports.com


2019 ZR1 - [email protected] MPH (1st & ONLY in the 9s!)
2020 C8 order #6
2017 Camaro ZL1 A10 - Compound Boost 1200 WHP


Ben@WeaponX is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 07:01 PM
  #22  
GT Bill
CF Member
 
GT Bill's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2009
Location: Valley Forge PA.
Posts: 68
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Bracket question :
With the current ZR 1 having the "Tall" brackets - must the rear Bumper/Facia be removed to install the "Lower Brackets" or can the existing external mounting bolts simply
be removed and replaced ?
GT Bill is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 07:41 AM
  #23  
Poor-sha
Track Rat
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Poor-sha's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,318
Thanked 2,093 Times in 858 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
preview of your future?

The carbon parts are being made now due in 4-6 weeks; however, I could have the rest of the kit headed your way in about a week.

https://weaponxmotorsports.com/produ...14359531749425

Does that include the bracket that mounts to the bumper behind the fascia, bolts, and the bracket pieces that the wing stantions mount to? I pulled this list of parts from my dealer that are all the hidden ZR1 wing parts but they seem unavailable. I imagine you also need the underwing spoiler?

84438724 - Main chassis mount
84414373 - Top brackets that stantions mount to
11570136 - Bolts for main chassis mount (need 10)
11601873 - Bolts for top brackets (need 4)

Any news on the splitter for the GS/Z06 front fascia?
Poor-sha is offline  
Old 02-15-2019, 12:22 PM
  #24  
Rinaldo Catria
CF Senior Member
 
Rinaldo Catria's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2017
Posts: 690
Thanked 200 Times in 128 Posts
Default

If the wing is turned upside down, will the car fly?
Rinaldo Catria is online now  
Old 02-15-2019, 01:48 PM
  #25  
[email protected]
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
Ben@WeaponX's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2012
Location: Cin City
Posts: 4,697
Thanked 396 Times in 278 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14
Default

Originally Posted by GT Bill View Post
Bracket question :
With the current ZR 1 having the "Tall" brackets - must the rear Bumper/Facia be removed to install the "Lower Brackets" or can the existing external mounting bolts simply
be removed and replaced ?
Nope, 12 bolts and you can complete the swap in about 30 min for a first timer, I've got it down to 15 when I want to go play around LOL

Originally Posted by Poor-sha View Post
Does that include the bracket that mounts to the bumper behind the fascia, bolts, and the bracket pieces that the wing stantions mount to? I pulled this list of parts from my dealer that are all the hidden ZR1 wing parts but they seem unavailable. I imagine you also need the underwing spoiler?

84438724 - Main chassis mount
84414373 - Top brackets that stantions mount to
11570136 - Bolts for main chassis mount (need 10)
11601873 - Bolts for top brackets (need 4)

Any news on the splitter for the GS/Z06 front fascia?
Yes sir, it is complete.

As for the splitter, I had to make a couple of changes on it, so I am expecting these to be rolling by April now.

Originally Posted by Rinaldo Catria View Post
If the wing is turned upside down, will the car fly?
Only when M. Poppins is behind the wheel
__________________

Special FORUM MEMBER PRICING from CORVETTE'S #1 FORGED WHEEL DEALER!!

FORGELINE * HRE * PUR * ANRKY * 360Forged * ADV1 * Weld * CCW & more

Check out our Performance Parts & Packages too!

www.WEAPONXmotorsports.com


2019 ZR1 - [email protected] MPH (1st & ONLY in the 9s!)
2020 C8 order #6
2017 Camaro ZL1 A10 - Compound Boost 1200 WHP


Ben@WeaponX is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Poor-sha (02-18-2019)

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WEAPON-X: ZTX Wing aka larger C7 ZR1 Style Wing


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: