C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Forged Wheel Super Sale & Buyer's Guide - Best Pricing & Service Guaranteed :)

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2018, 06:50 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Default Forged Wheel Super Sale & Buyer's Guide - Best Pricing & Service Guaranteed :)

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Ben and I own WEAPON-X Motorsports. While we make and sell a lot of products, I have done THOUSANDS of wheels since 2010 for customers all over the world and have the lowest prices on the planet! I will give you my BEST quote up front on what you requested as well as some other options that you might like as well! I'm not the carpet salesman type who will give you my best price till someone else offers you something less and then all of a sudden find a little more savings for you trying to secure the deal. I have been a car enthusiast from the time I could walk, handed down from my father's love for Chevrolet and Corvettes and eventually a custom wheel fanatic and can recall 25 years ago flipping through SuperStreet Magazine, drooling over a set of twin spoke Momo monoblock wheels for months that I wanted so bad for my Stealth Twin Turbo. Ya know what, I never did get those wheels haha, but it's no surprise that I grew up a big kid and both of these loves have continued. It's not uncommon for me to have 3-4 sets of wheels for a car and go through them regularly. Now some of these are for street, track, and drag strip, but I do frequently change up the look too.

Now, I do have my own little boutique American made wheel line WEAPON-X Forged and it's no secret, that I have quite a few favorite brands like Forgeline, 360Forged, ANRKY, HRE, PUR, Strasse, Lite Speed, etc; however, I can get you any wheel you want! We offer wheels only or complete wheel and tire packages. Why should you want to consider a complete wheel/tire package? I always try to operate by removing steps and keeping it as simple as possible because with 4 businesses, 6 dogs, a lovely verrry supportive wife (tolerating all of my toys LOL), a sweet little 4yo and 2yo terror; my life is too busy as it is. So, why would you want to deal with hauling around wheels and trusting a tech making $15-20 bucks an hour at a tire store to mount your several thousand dollar forged wheels? Very few places have the touchless tire mounters like we have. One mistake and the lip is messed up, or the face is scuffed from not having fresh gaskets on the balancer cup. I always cringed (and have paid the price in the past) watching tires get mounted on custom wheels which is why I spent $15k on a Corghi, the same touchless tire mounting machine that Forgeline has (thanks for the recommendation Steve) as well as on the floor of nearly every major exotic car manufacturer and the Hunter Road Force Balancer! When you have the wheel manufacturer put the tires on, you remove that trip taking your new wheels somewhere to get tires mounted and either hauling them back or hauling the OEM wheels/tires back. You simply receive and inspect them at your house (before signing for them) and you can bolt them on in your driveway ready to roll! If the manufacturer happens to make the mistake, the wheels are there in their possession to refinish and mount to get to you. In addition, you get the tire setup you need as well, not what that specific tire store has.

NOW, here comes the big question - why should you buy wheels from me? Simple! Anyone can just chop money off of an MSRP and brag about saving you $X amount of money, but my focus is on your overall experience, from start to finish making sure you know ALL of your available options and you get exactly what you need for your intended usage. I'm an engineer by degree and spec my own offsets unless you have your own, or we can defer to the manufacturers' offsets whom I have a phenomenal relationships with, which always helps get you what you want, when you want it. But, most importantly, I have the firsthand experience because I've tested out these fitments on my own cars, so I know what works and what doesn't. My goal is to make sure you end up with what you need, not what someone was trying to sell you. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to try to steer you towards something else, if you're an "I know exactly what I want/need kind of guy" and this isn't your first rodeo, then great, but unless you spend your life around this, odds are I can show you something you might not have seen yet!

The WEAPON-X Wheel Experience:
You need to be asked all of the right questions to ensure you get not just the style you're after, but also the size, finish, tires and fitment!

1. Wheel Style: I find out what wheels you like so I can make some other suggestions based on that style that you MIGHT like (so you don't end up with buyers remorse two months later), and if we end up back where we started, that's just fine. I frequently find that guys who reach out to me for wheels end up thanking me later for showing them a couple of other models they ended up liking even more.
Example: Juan's C7 ZR1 below on Forgeline EX1s! He was originally inquiring about one of their older designs and when I showed him this newer release, he was all over it and ecstatic for the recommendation!

2. Buyer's Needs: Next, we will discuss your order of importance, so you need to prioritize:
a - Looks
b - Performance/Weight
c - Cost
Example: For me, my street wheels go in this exact order. My race wheels would be Performance/Weight, Cost, and Styling. Everyone is different obviously, so you tell me how to help!

3. Intended Use: What do you plan to use these wheels for?
a - Street - summer only or year round?
b - Street/Occasional Track
c - Street/Occasional Drag/Roll Racing
d - Dedicated Track Racing
e - Dedicated Drag Racing
Example: Since I have a few sets of wheels, I focus on a, d, or e. But guys who don't want to keep swapping wheels or spend too much money, might be looking more closely at b or c.

4. Tires - Tires dictate wheel widths! This is one of the most overlooked questions, because this will dictate quite a few things, but mostly the width you should be running. If you "think" you want a 12" wide wheel, but the tire choice you're after is only a 305, you're going to end up with a stretched look if it is in spec, or buying new tires if it's not in spec. This is why we offer complete bolt on packages as well. You get the wheels, with tires mounted so you don't have to worry about them getting scratched during mounting, and you get the correct TPMS inside so you're not driving around with a light on your dash and that feeling in your stomach you're going to have to do it all over again since they put the wrong frequency in there.
Example: Some tires are summer only and maybe you drive year round and should be looking at an all season? Or you are doing a larger 21" wheel, there are very few options wider than a 325 unless you do the Pirelli 355 Lambo tire, which is 28" tall.

5. Recommended Sizes: A lot of the factors from #s 2-4 come into play herewith this, because you might LIKE the look of stock sized wheels; however, if you're racing, you need smaller diameter wheels, not just for performance, but also things the novice might not consider such as replacement tire costs, which are cheaper for smaller diameter wheels, even in racing tires. So, I will discuss the benefits of recommended:
a - Diameters - intended use vs. aesthetics
b - Widths - narrower up front for drag, wider up front for track, user call for street unless there will be some crossover
c - Offsets - if not racing, are you a stock offset kind of guy, a flush face kind of guy, or a max offset/max concavity kind of guy? Personally, I strive to have the top of the tire flush with the fender lip above it AFTER proper alignment! Stock wheels are often sunken in 6-8mm.
Example: Not to bring up Juan's ZR1 again, but he got a set of ADV1s for his previous Z06 from a popular wheel dealer around here who didn't cater to his needs, just did their typical offsets. What he got were wheels that stuck out of the wheel well and while he loved the style of wheel, he was NOT happy with the fitment at all and constantly complained of the rock chips thrown up the side of his Z, which was worse than they're notoriously known for from stock. It turned him off so much, that he wanted the stock ZR1 offsets (which were sunken in) due to his fears of being too aggressive. I took a couple dozen different pics of the offsets of my Forgeline VX1Rs on my ZR1 and had to reconvince him to trust me and do a few mm further out to flush the faces properly, because that's the look he wanted and ultimately exactly what I delivered!

From here, you will get my best quote up front and I will keep you abreast along the way until your wheels are on the way!
Old 10-13-2018, 06:51 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Forgeline Wheels - Made in the USA

The first manufacturer we'd like to introduce is Forgeline. They hardly need an introduction, but not only are they less than an hour from our facility, they're a top tier manufacturer, building everything in-house in Dayton, OH. Their designs are timeless and their quality is top notch. They've been working closely with some OEM manufacturer's and aftermarket race teams and companies like Pratt Miller for their GT4R Camaro builds. The last time we were there, there were about 10 pallets of raw wheels on the ground headed to a Ferrari race team. Their engagement in the motorsports industry and commitment to quality really impresses us. And to top it off, one of the owner's has a Corvette Z06! We've worked very closely with these guys for years on my own personal cars. We spec'ed out the first set of 18" drag wheels on my C7 back in early 2014 as a matter of fact and to date have helped hundreds of clients into their wheels!

Checkout their monoblock lineup, concave, competition, and new AL series!

MONOBLOCKS:

VX1 EX1 ZH1 MT1
VX1R DR1 GE1 AR1
GT1 GTD1 5-Lug Open GT1 5-Lug GA1R
CV1 CF1 SC1 SE1
RB1 GA1R Open Lug Cap CF1 Open Lug Cap VX1-6
VX1-Truck GA1R-CL

AL SERIES:

AL300 AL301 AL303 AL304
AL305

CONCAVE SERIES:

CV3C Concave GA3C Concave RB3C Concave VX3C Concave
DE3C Concave CF3C Concave SC3C Concave GT3C Concave
MS3C Concave ML3C Concave FF3C Concave FF3C Open Lug
Dropkick CV3C-Truck

CONCAVE STEP LIP:

GA3C-SL Stepped Lip RB3C-SL Stepped Lip VX3C-SL Stepped Lip
DE3C-SL Stepped Lip CF3C-SL Stepped Lip SC3C-SL Stepped Lip

PERFORMANCE SERIES:

GA3 DS3 GW3 GZ3
GF3 GF3 Open Lug GX3 Open Lug GX3
ZX3 WC3 SO3 GA3-6

COMPETITION SERIES:

GE1R GA1R Open Lug VX1R GS1R
GTD1 GTD1-Viper GTD1 5-Lug Open GA3R Open Lug
GA3R GZ3R GW3R GA3R-6

Old 10-13-2018, 06:52 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Juan C's C7 ZR1 - Forgeline EX1s

First up is Juan's C7 ZR1 with Forgeline EX1s!
Size: 19x10.5", 20x12"
Finish: Transparent Gold
OffsetsOffsEAPON-X Specs: WXM

Forgeline EX1 - best pricing and service at WEAPON-X Motorsports

Forgeline EX1 in Transparent Gold, best pricing and service at WEAPON-X Motorsports: https://weaponxmotorsports.com/produ...=4773028528155

Old 10-13-2018, 06:53 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Hugo's C7 Z06 - Forgeline GTD1 Open Lugs

Next up is Hugo's C7 Z06 making 1200whp, done by my friends down at JMS in TX! He ordered these brushed raw to have them color matched to the rest of his details and they turned out killer! He reached out to me looking for all purpose street/roll racing wheels so we did 19s with the anticipated R888Rs after his powder coater handled the color match. Check out the billet LME manifold matched

Customer Comments: "Love them! Wish I had ordered center caps for them. LoL but yes I love the look and peace of mind with a high quality forged wheel."

Forgeline GTD1 Open Lug
Size: 19x10", 19x12.5"
Finish: Transparent Brass
Offsets: Forgeline Specs

Forgeline GTD1 Open Lug - best pricing and service at WEAPON-X Motorsports

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 10-13-2018 at 08:52 PM.
Old 10-13-2018, 06:53 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default WEAPON-X C7 ZR1 - Forgeline VX1Rs

Forgeline VX1R

Forgeline VX1R - best pricing and service at WEAPON-X Motorsports

Size: 19x10", 20x12"
Finish: Black Ice
Offsets: WEAPON-X Specs

The rims have approx 1500 miles on them and the tires approx 3100 miles on them with no surface nicks or chips and I can provide up to date close up pics for the would be buyer when its time. These wheels or tires have never been on a track, I have another set of Forgelines for that

Featured on Forgeline's website: https://forgeline.com/customer-galle...x-motorsports/

Wheel fitment includes:
C7 ZR1
C7 Z06 - iron and carbon brakes
C7 Grand Sport
C6 ZR1
C6 Z06
C6 Grand Sport

Forgeline VX1Rs list at $7220 in 19/20" https://forgeline.com/wheel/vx1r/
Black Ice Finish lists at $1000
OEM TPMS $200
Michelin SC2 ZP Tires $1827
Freight $300

Total new would list at $10,547

Demo price is $6,999 SHIPPED in the US! Local pickup saves $300.

Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise it's first come first serve! Checkout here: https://weaponxmotorsports.com/produ...12492478906417

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 10-13-2018 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-13-2018, 06:54 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Dan Ps C7 Z06 - Forgeline GS1Rs

Forgeline GS1R

Forgeline GS1R - best pricing and service at WEAPON-X Motorsports

Dan reached out to me with a beautiful Admiral Blue Grand Sport and was tired of cracking OEM wheels on the road courses! Between that and the brake dust burning through his stock wheel finish, he decided it was time for a pair of quality forged wheels!

The problems:

We talked about various options as there were some less expensive options; however, after seeing Forgeline's motorsports heritage, he decided, well... there was no decision. We talked through wheel styles and sizes at that point and last was finish options. He didn't want another black wheel, so I showed him the Graphite wheel and let him know that complimented the carbon fiber very well and if we went with satin, it would still have a sheen to it, but would hide the brake dust more! While the car will accept an 18x11 and 18x13, Dan chose to stick with the x12.5" rear so he didn't have to jack the rear up by the LCAs so the inner wheel barrel would clear them at full droop. (every time I hear that word, I'm taking back to Droopy LOL

Don't make contact when I'm around... LOL

Customer comments:
"Hey Ben,
It's been gloomy and dreary in Chicago lately so I didn't have a chance for some nice photos of the wheels just yet, but here's a sneak peek from my parking garage! I'll be sure to send a few over once the weather improves (or I get to the track) for your website!
These things look amazing and I was shocked at how light they are. You were right about satin graphite, it goes really well with the carbon flash and exposed carbon! I can't wait to get out on the track.
Do you have any stickers for my toolbox and trackday caddy, by the way? :-)"

Size: 18x11", 18x12.5" bead knurling to prevent tire rotation under hard braking or acceleration
Finish: Satin Graphite

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 10-13-2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-13-2018, 08:06 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default WEAPON-X C7 ZR1 - Forgeline VX1R Drag Wheels

I went with these because they were the lightest available!

The front wheel with tire weighs a mere 40lbs vs. the stock 56lbs
The rear weighs a mere 46lbs with TPMS! vs. the stock 65lbs
THAT CUT 70 LBS OF ROTATING MASS!!!

Forgeline GS1R - best pricing and service at WEAPON-X Motorsports

Forgeline GS1R
Size: 18x8.5", 18x12.5" bead knurling to prevent tire rotation under hard braking or acceleration
Finish: Satin Black

Old 10-13-2018, 08:41 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default WEAPON-X Forged: WIDEx5s

I'll give you some details on WEAPON-X Forged next. I have designed wheels since college... never did anything with them haha but I've always loved drawing wheels. If you have an idea on a wheel you'd like to one off for your vehicle give me a shout! I teamed up with one of the major wheel makers in the US to private label my wheels and while we have CNC mills in-house, I have not had the time to delve into bringing this in-house yet. The stuff I like to do are more for aesthetics as in street wheels with exaggerated concavity and wild designs to really set your car off. We can do any finish, color options, and even carbon fiber layering over the T6061 AL forgings! The WEAPON-X Forged wheels are designed by yours truly and made right here in the USA. They're available in 19, 20, and 21" diameters and widths up to x13" for both the standard C7, Z51, Z06, and ZR1 specs.

The WIDEx5s were the first design I did and they really were well received. That made me pretty happy. They have the twin 5 spoke angled look like the Camaro5 Z28 wheels with and convex spokes over the caliper for extra clearance and an exaggerated concavity! This allows for large pocketed windows to show off those brakes and also makes cleaning a breeze

Cristian is no stranger to custom cars or custom wheels. He has a late 60s Camaro that a guy like me would stand in line waiting to buy when he's done with it. His white Z07 would be no stranger to some custom options. Although he did his best looking for a custom wheel setup that was a little more in line with some cast options, he ultimately circled back around and said he couldn't picture his Z06 without the WIDEx5s, so we rushed them in 10 business days in Carbon Flash to get them ready and on the car to head to Callaway for their SC757 package.

WEAPON-X WIDEx5s
19x10.5, 20x12.5
Carbon Flash Finish
Offsets: WEAPON-X Spec

Look at the depth on that rear!

Look at the depth on that front!

Old 10-14-2018, 04:48 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Brad's C7 Z06 - Forgeline DE3C-SL

Forgeline DE3C-SL
20x10 and 21x12.5"
Pirelli 285/375s

These 20/21s look right at home! Not too late to wash away your imminent Monday "blues" with a set of custom wheels from a fellow Corvette guy with the best prices and service

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 10-15-2018 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-16-2018, 09:06 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Aaron C's C7 Z06 - PUR LX11

PUR LX11
Wheel sizes: 20x10, 21x12.5
Tires: Pirelli 295/25r20 and 375/20r21

Aaron came to me looking for a set of unique wheels for his Z06 Z07 a couple of months ago. He wanted to do something not all black and have some color matching in it without going overboard. He decided he wanted to do the Gloss Black Diamond center which I did on my old set of PUR wheels. It's a very cool smoke look that matches the look of carbon fiber very closely. The lips we went with polished and had them ceramic clear coated to keep the maintenance down and he chose exposed hardware with the Laguna Blue color match.

What do you guys think?? That rear dish is pretty wicked

As always for the best pricing and experience on the C7s, just give me a shout. It's always a pleasure working with you guys.

Look at that rear depth!

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 10-16-2018 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-17-2018, 07:03 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default WEAPON-X Forged: MESHx7s on Ron R's C7 Z06

C7 Z06
Wheels:
WEAPON-X: MESHx7.C3 three piece wheels
Finish - carbon fiber centers, lips, black inners
Wheels: 20x10", 21x12.5"
Tires: Pirelli P Zero Nero 285/25r20 and 375/20r21s

A lot of other carbon fiber parts coming too including the WXM carbon fiber diffuser and APR carbon vent and spoiler package

Some pics from the nursery

Old 10-18-2018, 12:18 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Richard L's C7 Z06 on Forgeline GA1Rs

C7 Z06 Z07
Forgeline GA1Rs
Offsets: Forgeline Spec

Richard brought his C7 Z06 Z07 to us to get some mods before heading south to FL. These pics were from our display at Cavalcade 2017.

Old 10-19-2018, 12:21 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default WEAPON-X Forged: VIRAL 21x13" rear!

C7 ZR1
Wheel: WEAPON-X Forged: VIRAL 2 piece wheel
Sizes: 20x11, 21x13
Tires: Pirelli P Zero Nero GT 305/25r20, 375/20r21

This is a wheel I designed for my self, inspired by a set of wheels that I had previously; however, I wanted to IMO improve some things aesthetically, like the area around the hub, reuse of the OEM carbon caps, and my raised face profile to exaggerate the concavity. I need to get a video of them moving, because this feature really makes for some jaw dropping "chop"

My ZR1 wheels are the duoblock sytle, looking like a monoblock on the face with floating spokes over the lips and thus allowing you to do different colored barrels, hardware accents, etc! Mine were machined to reuse the OEM carbon ZR1 center caps too

And the finished product on mine is once again Black Ice! The color looks really good, dark in low light, gleam in sun shine and we'll be once again fitting these up in the super rare Pirell GT Nero 305/375s!

They're all done from black chroming and assembled and will be here tomorrow to mount up and rock out!!

Had some fun around town today!

Old 10-19-2018, 08:14 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Old 10-20-2018, 11:21 AM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Mike M's 991 Turbo S - Forgeline VX1R

Had Mike with is brand new 2017 Miami Blue 991 Turbo S drop in for a set of Forgeline VX1Rs and I have to say that I rarely like a lighter blue car but man pics just do NOT do this justice. Everyone in the shop just fell out over the color! I'd rock it

Wheels: Forgeline VX1R
Sizes: 20x9, 20x12
Offsets: Forgeline Spec

Forgeline VX1R - Best pricing and service at WEAPON-X Motorsports!

Old 10-20-2018, 09:15 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 10-20-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-21-2018, 01:19 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default An introduction to 360Forged

360 FORGED WHEELS - specializing in 1 off, made to order forged wheels, specifically engineered for ANY vehicle, ANY size, ANY finish. Since 2007 we've been producing low volume, high quality wheels for the most elite automotive enthusiasts. Our wheels are individually tailored to your exact requirements. Each order begins with a 1 on 1 consultation with one of our specialists who will walk you through the process of designing your dream set of wheels, from style, size, fitment type and finishing combinations, we'll help you transform your vehicle into something truly unique, and designed around YOU. I've been working closely with Alain for years and he's a great guy! All of their wheels are made in the USA, down in Miami, FL! They offer monoblocks, 2pc, and 3pc wheels in a variety of sizes and finishes including carbon fiber layering!

COMPETITION SERIES: PRICED FROM $5990 / SET MSRP - For best pricing call/text/PM me!

STRAIGHT 5 | COMPETITION
MESH 8 | COMPETITION
MESH 10 | COMPETITION
SPEC MULTI | COMPETITION
SPEC 5 | COMPETITION
STRAIGHT 10 | COMPETITION

SPEC 12 | COMPETITION
SPLIT 7 | COMPETITION

ALLOY SERIES: PRICED FROM $2400/ SET MSRP - For best pricing call/text/PM me!

SERIES ONE: PRICED FROM $6700 / SET MSRP - For best pricing call/text/PM me!

MESH 5 | SERIES ONE
MESH 7 | SERIES ONE

MESH 8 | SERIES ONE
STRAIGHT 5.1 | SERIES ONE

S5 | SERIES ONE
SPEC MULTI | SERIES ONE

SPEC 5 | SERIES ONE
SPEC 10 | SERIES ONE

SPLIT 5 | SERIES ONE
SPEC 12 | SERIES ONE

SPLIT 6 | SERIES ONE
SPLIT 7 | SERIES ONE

DEEP SERIES: PRICED FROM $6990 / SET MSRP call/text/PM me for best pricing!

STRAIGHT 5 | DEEP SERIES

MESH 8 | DEEP SERIES

SPEC MULTI | DEEP SERIES

Get notified of new replies

To Forged Wheel Super Sale & Buyer's Guide - Best Pricing & Service Guaranteed :)

Old 10-21-2018, 03:44 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Robert C's C7 Z06 - 360Forged Straight5 CARBON Edition

This is the first 360Forged feature of many to come on the C7Zs!

WEAPON-X did it up again with Robert on his Tiger Shark Gray Z06 Z07! He saw the wheels I did for Cecil and wanted to do a set of carbon fiber centered wheels with color matched lips in 20/21, so he reached out to the C7 wheel guru. I continue to try and bring you new original photos of the wheel setups I do.

Wheels: 360Forged Straight5's with exposed lips
Finish: Carbon Fiber layered center
Shark Gray color matched lips and exposed color matched hardware
Satin black inners
Sizes: 20x10, 21x12.5"

Tires: Pirelli P ZERO Nero GT tires in 295/25r20, and the massive 375/20r21

What do you think?

Phenomenal DISH with the color matched lips!

375/20r21

The END (checkout those massive Pirelli 375 meats under there )
Old 10-22-2018, 12:35 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default An introduction to HRE Wheels - Monoblocks

HRE designs, engineers and manufactures 3-piece and 1-piece forged aluminum alloy wheels for Racing, Performance & Luxury cars and SUVs in their San Diego, California-based, TÜV-approved facility. HRE’s built-to-order wheel sets offer a customized choice of offsets, widths and finishes, resulting in a uniquely personal style and performance solution for each customer’s application. HRE wheels are sold through select high-end car dealerships, specialty retailers and performance companies worldwide. The perfect blend of style and performance!

Series P1

Starting at $2,400 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*P101* *P103* *P104* *P107* *P106* *P161*

Series P2

Starting at $2,800 USD each MSRP - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*P200* *P201* *P204* *P207*

Series RS2M

Starting at $1,800 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*RS200M* *RS204M* *RS205M* *RS207M* *RS208M*

Series RS3M

*RS300M* *RS304M* *RS307M* *RS308M* *RS309M*

Series R1

Starting at $2,000 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*R101* *R101*

Series RC1

Starting at $1,300 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*RC100**RC103**RC104*

Series TR1

Starting at $2,200 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*TR105* *TR106* *TR107* *TR109* *TR188*

Vintage Series

Starting at $1,900 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*501M* *505M*

Classic Series

Starting at $1,200 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*300M* *301M* *303M* *305M* *309M*

Ringbrothers Edition

Starting at $1,700 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*RB1* Ring Brothers Edition

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 10-22-2018 at 06:57 PM.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:04 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default An introduction to HRE Wheels - 3 piece

HRE designs, engineers and manufactures 3-piece and 1-piece forged aluminum alloy wheels for Racing, Performance & Luxury cars and SUVs in their San Diego, California-based, TÜV-approved facility. HRE’s built-to-order wheel sets offer a customized choice of offsets, widths and finishes, resulting in a uniquely personal style and performance solution for each customer’s application. HRE wheels are sold through select high-end car dealerships, specialty retailers and performance companies worldwide. The perfect blend of style and performance!

Series S2H

Starting at $2,800 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*S200H**S201H**S204H**S207H**S267H**S209H*

Series S2

Starting at $2,800 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*S200**S201**S204**S207**S209*

Series S1

Starting at $2,400 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*S101**S104**S107*

Series RS3

*RS300**RS304**RS307**RS308**RS309*

Vintage Series

Starting at $1,900 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*501**505**454**935*

Classic Series

Starting at $1,200 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*300**301**303**305**309*

Series C1

Starting at $1,400 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*C100**C103**C105**C106**C109*

540 Series

Starting at $1,100 USD each - CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*540**540C**540R*

Ringbrothers Edition

Starting at $1,700 USD each- CONTACT WEAPON-X FOR BEST PRICING!

*G-Code**Recoil**Recoil with Ring**RB2*

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 10-22-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Quick Reply: Forged Wheel Super Sale & Buyer's Guide - Best Pricing & Service Guaranteed :)