C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

C8 delay means more C7, C7 ZR1?

Old 12-25-2018, 10:48 PM
RACE U
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Louisville Ky NCM Lifetime Member 429 (Member Since 1993)
Received 261 Likes on 182 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13, '16

Originally Posted by Blue by U
Im surprised at the raise in price on the c7s now. Some were thinking the c8 delay was just to increase the sale on the c7s sitting on dealers lots. A price hike goes against that.
There will just be bigger discounts.
Old 12-26-2018, 10:46 AM
Rebel Yell
Le Mans Master

Received 2,639 Likes on 1,702 Posts

Here's the thing that GM, and we need to remember. Not everyone will want a mid-engine car. I dont, and that's the reason I bought a new GS at an already great discount from Criswell.

Last edited by Rebel Yell; 12-26-2018 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-26-2018, 12:55 PM
punky
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 3,862 Likes on 1,912 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
Here's the thing that GM, and we need to remember. Not everyone will want a mid-engine car. I dont, and that's the reason I bought a new GS at an already great discount from Criswell.
Some people still prefer to use mechanical typewriters and carbon paper. The C8 Corvette will be a totally new and different car altogether. The mid engine design will place the C8 Corvette in cross hairs of millions of new potential buyers. Mid engine is the configuration that is now expected and standard among the upper level sports cars of the world. Lets face it, the current Corvette purchasing audience is aging rapidly and many are surely on their last one. GM needs this change to adopt new generations of buyers whether current enthusiasts believe so or not.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C8 delay means more C7, C7 ZR1?