C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

*POLL* Apsis: Do you like the SuperDeluxe Seat for C7?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2019, 11:00 AM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 604 Likes on 408 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Default *POLL* Apsis: Do you like the SuperDeluxe Seat for C7?

Hi All,

Last week we just finished the SuperDeluxe Seat w/Carbon Panels for our C5 customer and I posted some pictures to forum. Have two C7 customers asking if we can develop the SuperDeluxe Seat for C7? One already commits to order it and the other hasn't decided yet.

To be able to make the SuperDeluxe Seat for C7, we have to make completely new molds and the tooling cost is not cheap. So we are evaluating if the demand will be worth it????

It can fit for both GT Seat & Competition Seat.

Please note that if you go with such SuperDeluxe Seat, you won't be able to reuse the side airbag. You need to buy a small bypass device so the airbag light won't stay on.

Target price will be around 7K with carbon panels. (if without carbon panels, will be cheaper) It will take several months for mold making.

Like to hear your input. WILL YOU BE INTERESTED????

The SuperDeluxe Seat fits for both C5 & C6. There are many install or non-installed pictures on our web either in C5 or C6 section. Please go check it out.

Here are the pictures for the C5 SuperDeluxe Seat I just posted on forum last week.

Last edited by apsisusa; 01-27-2019 at 03:05 PM.
Old 01-27-2019, 09:37 PM
ROBWILKER
Pro

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 250 Likes on 151 Posts

Nice craftmanship. Leather nice and taught, stiching even. In my opinion they are just not very practical to market at almost half the value of many C5s on the retail market. They would appeal to a very small niche market of customers willing to invest huge money on the interior appointments. I like the seats but I just could not invest that type of money on seats. I would much rather invest that type of cash in bolt-on mechanical items. IMO

Quick Reply: *POLL* Apsis: Do you like the SuperDeluxe Seat for C7?