Notices
C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Cup holder problem solution!!!!!

Old 02-12-2019, 01:37 PM
Stop Flop
Supporting Vendor

Default Cup holder problem solution!!!!!

Hi eveyone here in the ZR1 group! I love my C7 but hate that center console cup holder as everything flops out causing a terrible mess. I did not want to buy a after market cup holder as there to tall and cant close the lid. Out of frustration i designed my own that came out so nice i wanted to offer it to my entire C7 family. Its called Stop Flop and is a retractable and expandable duel cup holder that simply attached to the cup holder opening with velcro so it can be removed. With this design the lid can now be closed when not in use. It can be purchased on ebay item# 233121609877. Or just type in C7 cup holder.
I launched it in the other C7 groups as only have the 460HP and 650HP logos on the center handle. I will have them blank (no logo) in about 3 weeks and am asking the ZR1 owners if they would prefer the 755HP or other HP logos. I will have these in stock also in about 3 weeks. If you like them you can pre-order now and i will put them on priority back order.
dave

Cups down so the lid can be closed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stop Flop For This Useful Post:
aaslanmd (02-13-2019)
Old 02-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Gilk43
CF Member

Hi. Very well thought out. What is the price?
Gil
Old 02-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Stop Flop
Supporting Vendor

They are on ebay item # 233121609877 or type in "C7 cupholder and should be the first one up. Im running a special with ebay and are matching me on a discount against seller fees, so not really sure. I think around $42 free shipping. but as mentioned im out of no logo and only have the 460HP and the 650HP now but will have blank stock in about 3 weeks. But if you want blank and order now i will list you in "pre sold priority ship notice"
dave
Old 02-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Stop Flop
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Gilk43 View Post
Hi. Very well thought out. What is the price?
Gil
Hi Gil i live in Pompano beach area so maybe We can meet up when you want one and can hand deliver!!
dave
Old 02-20-2019, 02:48 PM
Stop Flop
Supporting Vendor

Hi i will have the no logo in a week and half,
dave

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cup holder problem solution!!!!!

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: