Notices
C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Tracking your ZR1

Old 03-03-2019, 10:38 AM
SPDYC6
CF Member

Default Tracking your ZR1

Looking for information for people who have tracked their ZR! with after market wheels, slicks, and no sensors in the wheel. What kind of error codes will you see? Will it let you track the car without any grannys coming on.

I also have a 2006 Z06 and plan on putting those rims on the ZR1, not to ware out the cup 2 tires. I run 18" BBS wheels, thinking that they will fit, I hope. Any information would be helpful.

Joe
Old 03-06-2019, 01:47 PM
AZ Car Guy
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by SPDYC6 View Post
Looking for information for people who have tracked their ZR! with after market wheels, slicks, and no sensors in the wheel. What kind of error codes will you see? Will it let you track the car without any grannys coming on.

I also have a 2006 Z06 and plan on putting those rims on the ZR1, not to ware out the cup 2 tires. I run 18" BBS wheels, thinking that they will fit, I hope. Any information would be helpful.

Joe
there is an ‘Easter Egg’ by pass the issues out there (don’t have it on this devise), but I still felt like there was some level of granny on. And for me, the confidence was not there with the tire light on and no detail. Also, when using PDR, you are losing some valuable data that you can’t go look at if you did not have sensors. Spend the few extra dollars and get OEM sensors for each set of wheels you have.

I cant speak to slicks or 18 inch wheels fitting on the ZR1.
The Following User Says Thank You to AZ Car Guy For This Useful Post:
SPDYC6 (03-06-2019)

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: