Notices
C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Dealer in my area has a ZR1 on the way

Old 03-14-2019, 03:55 PM
duanesZ06
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Dealer in my area has a ZR1 on the way

There is a dealer in my area that I am friends with the salesman there. He told me he has a ZR1coming for stock. He told me it's Black 3ZR, A8 Blue calipers at MSRP I think he said $138,000 in that area but don't hold me to the price. It is a low wing car. This Dealer and the salesman are good people anyone is interested PM me and I will give you the details and you can go from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to duanesZ06 For This Useful Post:
2019 ZR1 (03-15-2019)
Old 03-16-2019, 03:24 PM
Flybyu2

If anyone is interested. I know my local dealer has one coming in next week. Its an Elkhart Lake Blue 3ZR with a Performance package. Dont remember if it is manual or auto but if interested let me know and I can give you the dealership name.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: