Notices
C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Car cover

Old 06-04-2019, 03:35 PM
dynomitedonZR1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car cover

shopping for premium cover 2019 ZR1 low wing.
recommendations appreciated.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:56 PM
Vetteexec

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Low wing car cover

I got one from California car cover. They were very helpful and delivered a great product. I have a low wing convertible and they made a perfect fitting cover and had suggested the best material to not leave fuzzies on the top.
Old 06-05-2019, 03:38 AM
YeloZ06
CF Senior Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

I bought an indoor satin cover for my 2019 ZR1 convertible with the low wing. It’s from CoverKing. It matches my Sebring orange color.

Last edited by YeloZ06; 06-05-2019 at 03:39 AM.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:39 AM
Flyjets

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by YeloZ06 View Post
I bought an indoor satin cover for my 2019 ZR1 convertible with the low wing. It’s from CoverKing. It matches my Sebring orange color.
Is that the Stretch Satin? And which orange color choice is that? Also seems they ask for the option of convertible or coupe but not for low wing?
Thanks
Old 06-05-2019, 01:15 PM
dynomitedonZR1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I should have mentioned looking for outdoor cover. Is the orange cover outdoor/indoor? I liked to storm proof cover mfg by CoverKing. Interesting they only make that cover for the high wing ZR1. Will check will California Car Cover.
Thanks
dynomitedon
Old 06-06-2019, 12:31 AM
YeloZ06
CF Senior Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Flyjets View Post
Is that the Stretch Satin? And which orange color choice is that? Also seems they ask for the option of convertible or coupe but not for low wing?
Thanks
Originally Posted by dynomitedonZR1 View Post
I should have mentioned looking for outdoor cover. Is the orange cover outdoor/indoor? I liked to storm proof cover mfg by CoverKing. Interesting they only make that cover for the high wing ZR1. Will check will California Car Cover.
Thanks
dynomitedon

It is the satin stretch cover. I had to ask for the low wing convertible cover. They sent me samples of all of the orange colors. I forgot which one I picked but the attached photo of my order should help. If it doesn’t please let me know and I will figure it out for you. It is an indoor cover. I ordered mine from a company that offered a better shipping cost as I live in Hawaii. California Car cover company has great covers as well. I have ordered several from them and have them on two cars.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:45 AM
Rinaldo Catria
CF Senior Member

Received 407 Likes on 258 Posts

When I picked up my car just shy of a year ago I was advised not to put a cover on the car for at least a month. Something about letting the paint breath. Rick Conti said they have had cases with paint getting “cloudy” and it was associated with covering too soon. I bought a premium cover for my C6... I used it the first couple years.. then I figured out it was more hassle than it was worth, but we have extremely clean air up here in the UP of MI.. I decided to pass on a cover for the ZR1.. shes just kept in the garage when not in use. I know this... if you are throwing a cover on a car after just driving it around the block without washing it first, you are doing harm to the paint. Any road dust/dirt will get rubbed into the paint. Just my opinion on the subject.

Last edited by Rinaldo Catria; 06-06-2019 at 07:46 AM.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Detroit_Bill
CF Senior Member

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

Sorry for the bad photo, I was not planning on sharing it. This is a GM cover it came with my car, used. Not to my taste but different.....

Old 06-06-2019, 07:21 PM
Flyjets

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Wanna sell that cover?

Originally Posted by Detroit_Bill View Post
Sorry for the bad photo, I was not planning on sharing it. This is a GM cover it came with my car, used. Not to my taste but different.....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Car cover

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: