C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Part number help

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2020, 02:36 AM
YeloZ06
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Part number help

Does anyone know of the part number that holds this grill on? I believe they are clips. The bottom is loose. Thanks in advance
Old 02-25-2020, 05:57 PM
SouthernSon
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,103 Likes on 717 Posts

Mine was loose, too. I kept pushing on it to engage the tabs and it worked. At first I thought there was nothing there to grab hold. It worked after a few months of driving so perhaps the alignment shifted somewhat. Sorry, can't help with part numbers. You might contact Shane at the NCM. His department is in charge of prepping the vehicles for the R8C delivery. His crew has probably prepared more vettes than any dealership. He may have information you can use.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:27 AM
YeloZ06
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthernSon
Mine was loose, too. I kept pushing on it to engage the tabs and it worked. At first I thought there was nothing there to grab hold. It worked after a few months of driving so perhaps the alignment shifted somewhat. Sorry, can't help with part numbers. You might contact Shane at the NCM. His department is in charge of prepping the vehicles for the R8C delivery. His crew has probably prepared more vettes than any dealership. He may have information you can use.
Thank you! Shane is great! My car was a R8C delivery. They made a special exception with my car and kept it seven weeks as I traveled from Hawaii to see it and then waited to have it shipped. I will try to snap it in. I’ve been gentle with it. Thanks again.

Get notified of new replies

To Part number help

Quick Reply: Part number help