Sponsored by: Vibe Motorsports

ERay Scheduled for Production

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2024, 07:40 PM
Bob MacLean
Instructor

Received 101 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by ERay2024
Thanks. I just called Corvette Concierge and I am sitting at 4000 (ready to ship). Now waiting on the dealership or whomever to get a transport running.
Great!!! I'm sure you can't wait! Mine is being built this week!
The following users liked this post:
Q Pilot (05-28-2024)
Old 05-28-2024, 11:03 PM
warc1
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by warc1
Fortunately, it looks like the E-Ray slow roll out is ending. Numerous orders took months to get from 3000 to 3100. Now, my new order went to that step in one day. Historically, it appears going from 3100 to 3400 is only around a few days. In other words, I am hopeful that I will get a TPW momentarily.
Turns out that a TPW was assigned the next day to set a build date as 6/10. If that comes to fruition, it will be exactly 1 months between ordering and building. Like I said, it looks like the E-Ray slow roll out is ending.
Old 05-28-2024, 11:18 PM
Q Pilot
Instructor

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 226 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by warc1
Turns out that a TPW was assigned the next day to set a build date as 6/10. If that comes to fruition, it will be exactly 1 months between ordering and building. Like I said, it looks like the E-Ray slow roll out is ending.
Hope you’re right but wondering if Canadian builds get priority. Anyway, good for you and congrats.
Old 05-29-2024, 06:58 AM
JerryU
E-Ray, 3LZ, ZER, LIFT
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,719 Likes on 6,694 Posts

Originally Posted by ERay2024
Thanks. I just called Corvette Concierge and I am sitting at 4000 (ready to ship). Now waiting on the dealership or whomever to get a transport running.
Out of your and your dealership hands. Jack Cooper has the contract to ship all Corvettes as they have for years. It will get set with other Vettes to your dealer when Jack cooper gets enough to come to your area or on route. As I recall they get ~10 days to consolidate shipments on their special Corvette carriers for what is most efficient for them.

They no doubt get the fixed price quoted for all Corvettes if going to the Museaum or San Diego! That's why some past a certain distance get loaded on trains. Those are Truck-Train-Truck!

Don't have to wait for a truck load of E-Rays it will ship with whatever types. Service Manager set this Pic to my phone when it arrived >4PM day after it left BG. Mine is on upper right. Truck left to bring to other dealers the next day!

Quick Reply: ERay Scheduled for Production