C8 rendering - Page 6 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

C8 General Discussion
The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette, be it mid-engine, Zora, or whatever form it make take.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C8 rendering

Old 09-01-2017, 12:38 AM   #101
vetteman41960
CF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisColoradoLV View Post
Any one of those designs or anything that I have put on here could easily be made into an actual car. That's what machinists and engineers do. Everybody on here must not have too much faith in engineers. Just look at whazerot engineers have made in aerospace, the military, and construction. People on here act like it's impossible to make a body panel. It's funny.
No one here doubts GM has the ability to design and manufacture a truly outstanding Rear Mid Engine supercar.

What I doubt is that you can produce a well drafted and designed rendering.

You have told everybody on this forum what a great designer you are. To paraphrase you. It was something along these lines that you stated.
I have the 2 best designs in the world! Period.

Your bragging about how you could design and then do a full size clay model by yourself again is absurd.

I say put up or stop with the baloney about your 2 best world beating designs. Or how your going to show them to someone in the automotive business only in person?

Who do you know in the automotive design business that your going to show these great designs too?? With what you posted on this tread and others no design professional will give you the time of day.

You were given advice by KITT who has expertise with automotive design. He explained that he has actually work in a company that took a vehicle from design to show car and all steps in between.

You then proceeded to tell him everything he posted was wrong and he had no idea what he was talking about.

I also tried to provide some advice and have spent a life time in the automotive business and dealing with uni body / structural full frame ando exterior body designs vehicles on a daily basis building a company with multiple location doing tens of millions per dollars in sales annually.

All though my area of expertise in the Collision repair business is on the CEO/COO/ Insurance Co relations and all the responsibilities that come as an owner operator.

I also have 100 plus techs that specialize in uni body and frame and body construction and refinishing of automobiles.

I see their work and challenges that they face and very expensive equipment I have spent millions on to properly repair these complex vehicles every day in my stores. I also see the engineering that's required to build such complex vehicles.

1 unibody frame jig bench with computerized measuring system rwquired to jig up amd build the unibody cost 100k alone.

Then you post how you can take a idea or rendering from nothing to a complete car for tens of thouasands of dollars is bunch of bologna.

I have yet to see you post anything that any 5th grade kid could not do on a computer in 20 minutes.

Your full of yourself and are either the biggest troll on the forum or the MOST Naive adult I ever seen on these forum.

So good luck with taking your drawing from a image on a computer screen to a real car for tens of thousands of dollars.

That statement alone tells how you truly lack any understanding of the complexity of design and construction of a modern vehicle.

But I am sure with zero experience in the car business that your knowledge far outweighs that of the posters who have tired to give you advice drawn from lifetimes spent in the car business and who actually have the knowledge to become financially successful doing so.

Last edited by vetteman41960; 09-01-2017 at 01:57 PM.
vetteman41960 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vetteman41960 For This Useful Post:
yz250fPilot (09-04-2017)
Old 09-03-2017, 08:57 PM   #102
cmonkey713
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John6l6 View Post
I like this one.
cmonkey713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 04:06 PM   #103
firstvettesoon
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonkey713 View Post
I like this one.
But this is just the Lykan Hypersport with corvette badging and a little front mod.

This angle looks ok but others I think too extreme for a corvette.

Last edited by firstvettesoon; 09-04-2017 at 04:09 PM.
firstvettesoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • C8 rendering
  •