Truck Driver Says ME Cadillac - Page 7 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

C8 General Discussion
The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette, be it mid-engine, Zora, or whatever form it may take.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Truck Driver Says ME Cadillac

Old 09-06-2017, 07:35 PM   #121
LT1 Z51
Corvette Enthusiast
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesC5
And while Cadillac and Corvette sales drop each moth, Mercedes's sales increase.

Odd that people who at are smart enough to make the money to be able to afford a new Mercedes are dumb enough to continue buying such a shitty car, isn't it?

Maybe they aren't as shitty a car as some jealous people portray them to be!!!!!!
Well if you want to buy an ugly car go ahead.

If I was getting a German car I'd get a BMW, Audi, or even a VW before a Mercedes.

They just make hideous cars. Doesn't matter how good they are. The interiors are AWEFUL with that floating screen and weird shapes vents.

Just proves having money doesn't mean you have taste, or class.
LT1 Z51 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:19 AM   #122
car junkie
CF Senior Member

Most new cars look cool for about a year or two, then they start looking dated and obsolete. Takes about 20 years before they start looking cool again, well some of them anyway.
car junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:53 AM   #123
car junkie
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTE-NV View Post
It's interesting that you think that being in charge of the performance aspect of the Corvette is being relegated to the "back seat." That pretty much says it all about what you "came to appreciate" about the Corvette.
I can't really disagree with that, it's gotta have the right look for me to get excited about it. A lot of the things Zora gets credit for were becoming industry standards without any influence from him. Zora was certainly not responsible for what became the muscle car era and all the performance options that that ushered in.

All that aside, if you think Zora is the father of the Corvette, OK by me. Just having little interesting fun exploring what I have thought about Zora's true impact on the Corvette for a long time. I doubt anyone cares what I think and they shouldn't.
car junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:17 PM   #124
hey32g
CF Senior Member

Maybe two models, like the Chevrolet Camaro/Pontiac Firebird.
Attached Images

hey32g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:37 AM   #125
jyounger74
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyounger74 View Post
i posted this months ago and got bashed!!!!!!!!!. I think cadillac will be rolling out the mid-engine before chevy https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-corvette.html

i posted this months ago and got bashed!!!!!!!!!. I think cadillac will be rolling out the mid-engine before chevy https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-corvette.html
bump

Last edited by jyounger74; 10-22-2017 at 09:37 AM.
jyounger74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • Truck Driver Says ME Cadillac
  •