Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Truck Driver Says ME Cadillac

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2017, 06:35 PM
LT1 Z51
Corvette Enthusiast
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 921 Likes on 614 Posts

Originally Posted by JoesC5
And while Cadillac and Corvette sales drop each moth, Mercedes's sales increase.

Odd that people who at are smart enough to make the money to be able to afford a new Mercedes are dumb enough to continue buying such a shitty car, isn't it?

Maybe they aren't as shitty a car as some jealous people portray them to be!!!!!!
Well if you want to buy an ugly car go ahead.

If I was getting a German car I'd get a BMW, Audi, or even a VW before a Mercedes.

They just make hideous cars. Doesn't matter how good they are. The interiors are AWEFUL with that floating screen and weird shapes vents.

Just proves having money doesn't mean you have taste, or class.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:19 AM
car junkie
Drifting

Received 98 Likes on 80 Posts

Most new cars look cool for about a year or two, then they start looking dated and obsolete. Takes about 20 years before they start looking cool again, well some of them anyway.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:53 AM
car junkie
Drifting

Received 98 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by VETTE-NV
It's interesting that you think that being in charge of the performance aspect of the Corvette is being relegated to the "back seat." That pretty much says it all about what you "came to appreciate" about the Corvette.
I can't really disagree with that, it's gotta have the right look for me to get excited about it. A lot of the things Zora gets credit for were becoming industry standards without any influence from him. Zora was certainly not responsible for what became the muscle car era and all the performance options that that ushered in.

All that aside, if you think Zora is the father of the Corvette, OK by me. Just having little interesting fun exploring what I have thought about Zora's true impact on the Corvette for a long time. I doubt anyone cares what I think and they shouldn't.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:17 AM
hey32g
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Maybe two models, like the Chevrolet Camaro/Pontiac Firebird.
Attached Images  
Old 10-22-2017, 08:37 AM
jyounger74
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by jyounger74
i posted this months ago and got bashed!!!!!!!!!. I think cadillac will be rolling out the mid-engine before chevy https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-corvette.html

i posted this months ago and got bashed!!!!!!!!!. I think cadillac will be rolling out the mid-engine before chevy https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-corvette.html
bump

Last edited by jyounger74; 10-22-2017 at 08:37 AM.

Quick Reply: Truck Driver Says ME Cadillac