C8 info - Page 4 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette, be it mid-engine, Zora, or whatever form it may take.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C8 info

Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM
ender2664

Originally Posted by Garret View Post
I have to say this thread is hilarious....OP seems like a troller to me. States he can't even afford a GS, but yet he/she is in the ME (c8) section. Has no clue how to buy a car and tells other to stay on track....track of what? You are in the wrong section for what you can afford....I suggest you move to the used c7 or older sections.
wrong
Old Today, 01:38 AM
sunsalem
CF Senior Member

Thanked 1,208 Times in 913 Posts

Originally Posted by Garret View Post
I have to say this thread is hilarious....OP seems like a troller to me. States he can't even afford a GS, but yet he/she is in the ME (c8) section. Has no clue how to buy a car and tells other to stay on track....track of what? You are in the wrong section for what you can afford....I suggest you move to the used c7 or older sections.
Right now, we have 2 threads going on in this forum that are ridiculous.
And I'm blaming GM...for not releasing some REAL information about the C8 we can jaw on.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: