Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C8 info

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 07:23 PM
Garret
Race Director

Received 973 Likes on 458 Posts
I believe in the Beer Fairy

I have to say this thread is hilarious....OP seems like a troller to me. States he can't even afford a GS, but yet he/she is in the ME (c8) section. Has no clue how to buy a car and tells other to stay on track....track of what? You are in the wrong section for what you can afford....I suggest you move to the used c7 or older sections.
The following 2 users liked this post by Garret:
sunsalem (07-17-2018), VETTE-NV (07-16-2018)
Old 07-16-2018, 07:52 PM
ender2664
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Garret
I have to say this thread is hilarious....OP seems like a troller to me. States he can't even afford a GS, but yet he/she is in the ME (c8) section. Has no clue how to buy a car and tells other to stay on track....track of what? You are in the wrong section for what you can afford....I suggest you move to the used c7 or older sections.
wrong
Old 07-17-2018, 01:38 AM
sunsalem
Race Director

Received 2,146 Likes on 1,521 Posts

Originally Posted by Garret
Right now, we have 2 threads going on in this forum that are ridiculous.
And I'm blaming GM...for not releasing some REAL information about the C8 we can jaw on.

The following users liked this post:
firstvettesoon (07-17-2018)
Old 07-20-2018, 11:53 AM
Jimbob26
Burning Brakes

Received 81 Likes on 64 Posts

Sometimes the last model year of a car can be the best. IMO, the 1967 Stingray with the 427 big block is better looking and timeless than the 68 model that went to the Mako Shark look. I don't think the 68 is anywhere near as classic as the 67. Just my opinion.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:25 PM
bebezote
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by C7pimp
So what?

I live in Utah and had my car shipped from New Hampshire.

Do the research yourself and find the car you want at any of the dealers west of Missouri and find a car spec'd to your liking then call on it. The logistics of getting a car transferred is not anything more than a few phone calls and e-mails.

You can buy the car from any dealership across the country and have the local dealership do a courtesy delivery on their behalf. Get the shipping cost woven into the deal. It will cost about $1,000-$2,000 depending on where it comes from.

this is very true...shipping is cheap... was visiting my parents for a month and got lonely for a car... they brought it in a week for less than $1k if I remember right....was a year or so ago..

Quick Reply: C8 info