C8 info - Page 4 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette, be it mid-engine, Zora, or whatever form it may take.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C8 info

Old 07-16-2018, 07:23 PM
Garret
CF Senior Member

I believe in the Beer Fairy

I have to say this thread is hilarious....OP seems like a troller to me. States he can't even afford a GS, but yet he/she is in the ME (c8) section. Has no clue how to buy a car and tells other to stay on track....track of what? You are in the wrong section for what you can afford....I suggest you move to the used c7 or older sections.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garret For This Useful Post:
sunsalem (07-17-2018), VETTE-NV (07-16-2018)
Old 07-16-2018, 07:52 PM
ender2664
CF Member

Originally Posted by Garret View Post
I have to say this thread is hilarious....OP seems like a troller to me. States he can't even afford a GS, but yet he/she is in the ME (c8) section. Has no clue how to buy a car and tells other to stay on track....track of what? You are in the wrong section for what you can afford....I suggest you move to the used c7 or older sections.
wrong
Old 07-17-2018, 01:38 AM
sunsalem
CF Senior Member

Thanked 1,276 Times in 967 Posts

Originally Posted by Garret View Post
Right now, we have 2 threads going on in this forum that are ridiculous.
And I'm blaming GM...for not releasing some REAL information about the C8 we can jaw on.

The Following User Says Thank You to sunsalem For This Useful Post:
firstvettesoon (07-17-2018)
Old 07-20-2018, 11:53 AM
Jimbob26
CF Senior Member

Sometimes the last model year of a car can be the best. IMO, the 1967 Stingray with the 427 big block is better looking and timeless than the 68 model that went to the Mako Shark look. I don't think the 68 is anywhere near as classic as the 67. Just my opinion.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:25 PM
bebezote
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by C7pimp View Post
So what?

I live in Utah and had my car shipped from New Hampshire.

Do the research yourself and find the car you want at any of the dealers west of Missouri and find a car spec'd to your liking then call on it. The logistics of getting a car transferred is not anything more than a few phone calls and e-mails.

You can buy the car from any dealership across the country and have the local dealership do a courtesy delivery on their behalf. Get the shipping cost woven into the deal. It will cost about $1,000-$2,000 depending on where it comes from.

this is very true...shipping is cheap... was visiting my parents for a month and got lonely for a car... they brought it in a week for less than $1k if I remember right....was a year or so ago..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C8 info

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: