Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 05:33 PM
Zora.Info
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 34 Posts
Default My Thoughts

Hello again everybody. I apologize for the thread I started, but I will have you know that what I stated is what I believe will happen. The way I made it was to troll... the trolls, such as Zerv02. Also to clear up some other stuff, I admitted it was a joke and asked for the mods to close the thread, which they did. Why it was deleted, I don't know. Also, we dont have much excitement going on right now so that's another reason I started it.

Anyways, here is what I think will happen: the C8 will be the successor to the C7, a front engine car, carrying on the traditional Corvette roots. It will come out as a 2022 model. The mid engine car we see driving around is the Corvette Zora. It is a "tribute" to Zora Duntov, and a whole new model alongside the C7, as well as the C8 when it comes out. The Zora will start off in traditional Corvette fashion as a base model, Zora Stingray. It will be available with a manual, DCT, and as a folding hardtop convertible. It will start at about $73K, while the C8 will start at around $57K. They will share parts, such as engines and transmissions as well as other things. The C8 will be on the 7th gen Camaro platform, and the Cadillac ME will be a flagship car for Cadillac, starting at about $95K. It will be a 2021 model year car, DCT and folding hardtop convertible only and will have the engine from the 2022 Corvette Zora Z06. I think Corvette will be breaking off into it's own brand for better brand identity, going upmarket, etc I also think there will be a Corvette SUV eventually, also using the Corvette model structure such as Stingray, GS, Z06, ZR1, etc.

The reason I believe this will happen is because Corvette will move upmarket, there will be a Vette for everyone, Corvette will have a ton more sales, tons of parts sharing going on, I could go on and on. Also BG has had a huge expansion. So far the only additional thing they are doing besides Corvettes is the 2019 CT6-V engine. If I'm not mistaken, the plant has either doubled or tripled in size with the renovation. If you have any questions in my theory please ask. This thread will be more of a peaceful one, with discussion going on.

Also, to clear up something else: I assure you that I'm not another account run by the same person as the other account such as Zervo02. I dont intend to be a troll and I hope that i can continue threads like this in the future with peaceful discussion going on. Have a nice day

Old 11-13-2018, 05:40 PM
Zora.Info
Racer

Oh, and another thing I forgot to add: I am a huge Corvette fan. I read many threads on this forum every single day for a couple years now. Once again, I'm not here to be a troll account. I'm a real person, and I don't get my fun by trolling on forums!! Super excited for the C8 as you all are too

Last edited by Zora.Info; 11-13-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-13-2018, 05:41 PM
Jeffer
Burning Brakes

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts

go back to your mommy’s basement and leave us alone. ������������������
Old 11-13-2018, 05:44 PM
Zora.Info
Racer

Originally Posted by Jeffer
go back to your mommy’s basement and leave us alone. ������������������
You seem like a nice person
Old 11-13-2018, 05:52 PM
Rapid Fred
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,314 Likes on 754 Posts

Originally Posted by Zora.Info
You seem like a nice person
Everyone is cranky because there has been nothing really new in quite a while.

Just a thought, though. Probably no need for your thread as there are many existing, and active, threads where those thoughts could have been posted.

But, it’s all good
The following users liked this post:
Zora.Info (11-13-2018)
Old 11-13-2018, 06:00 PM
Zora.Info
Racer

Originally Posted by Atomic Fred

Everyone is cranky because there has been nothing really new in quite a while.

Just a thought, though. Probably no need for your thread as there are many existing, and active, threads where those thoughts could have been posted.

But, it’s all good
I understand, but I just want to let everybody know what happened, as well as put my idea back out there without the "troll" part it had at first in hopes more people will see that it actually makes a lot of sense and maybe take it more seriously this time. And yeah, we really need some new content. Or better yet... GM, YOU CAN DROP THAT FIRST TEASER VIDEO ANY DAY NOW lol.
Old 11-13-2018, 06:02 PM
ShagVette
Safety Car

Received 915 Likes on 426 Posts

In before the lock.
Old 11-13-2018, 06:03 PM
Zora.Info
Racer

Originally Posted by ShagVette
In before the lock.
Annndd... why would there be a lock? You don't need to derail my thread, thanks.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:19 PM
John T
Melting Slicks

Received 267 Likes on 145 Posts

Just for the heck of it- If the front engine car does survive along side a mid engine car, what would they call the next generation of a front engine car? C8F?
Old 11-13-2018, 07:25 PM
pietro c7
Melting Slicks

Received 1,157 Likes on 650 Posts

Originally Posted by John T
Just for the heck of it- If the front engine car does survive along side a mid engine car, what would they call the next generation of a front engine car? C8F?
The FE will be called the C8LachNessMonster,

It maybe sounds funny,but it will grow on us. ,
for sure.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:31 PM
Zora.Info
Racer

Originally Posted by John T
Once again, following what I have already said I think is going to happen the ME car is the Zora and is not the C8. What follows the C8 would be the C9 and so forth.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:32 PM
Zora.Info
Racer

Originally Posted by pietro c7

The FE will be called the C8LachNessMonster,

It maybe sounds funny,but it will grow on us. ,
for sure.
I bet you think you are SO funny right now. What have I done to you that warrants you being a moron towards me? It's not my fault you cant read and comprehend simple stuff
Old 11-13-2018, 07:34 PM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7,752 Likes on 4,181 Posts
CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

Like the other thread, this one is going no where.....we'll stop this thread before it goes WAY off topic.
The following 5 users liked this post by Steve Garrett:
dreamr616 (11-13-2018), elegant (11-13-2018), Jeffer (11-14-2018), mracer (11-13-2018), Supermassive (11-13-2018)

Get notified of new replies

To My Thoughts

Quick Reply: My Thoughts