C8 Delay & 2019 Projection Talk on the Vlog - Page 2 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C8 Corvette > C8 General Discussion
Reload this Page >

C8 Delay & 2019 Projection Talk on the Vlog

Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette, be it mid-engine, Zora, or whatever form it may take.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C8 Delay & 2019 Projection Talk on the Vlog

Old 12-06-2018, 11:26 AM
NY09C6
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Thunder22
Calling out others for trying to better understand what he's saying is pretty hypocritical. If you don't like people actually DISCUSSING information on a forum designed for discussion, then don't read the threads. That was your advice to others wasn't it?
Thank you for pointing out the irony.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:08 PM
Zaro Tundov
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by BMadden View Post
For all the people complaining about Rick's videos, here's a novel idea: don't watch them. He's done a great job building his YouTube channel with fun and informative content and he is more of an ambassador for Corvette than anyone on this forum will ever be. Personally I hope Chevy keeps pushing back the date of the C8 for at least another year just to make some of the entitled babies around here cry even more than they already do.
Just another fast talkin' salesman. 12 minutes of him flapping his face meat and the only substance was a 1 second moment where he claimed a few sources told him it was delayed.

I'll bet his December C7 sales will go up now. Funny that.
Old Today, 11:13 AM
Walter Raulerson
CF Senior Member

I tried...YOU TALK TOO MUCH...GET ON WITH IT
Old Today, 12:06 PM
LIStingray
CF Senior Member

It is clear (at least to me) it is not going to be revealed in Detroit in 4 weeks. New York is still 5 months away, and I still think GM will try to get it done for a NY reveal the third week of April. If GM doesn't introduce the C8 in NY, there is no way I see it as being anything other than a 2021 model with a 2020 C7 being produced for at least 4-6 months. And, if it is not NY, I don't really know where they show it since LA in November seems like a long way off.
Old Today, 02:51 PM
rmorin1249
CF Senior Member

Thanked 1,161 Times in 826 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16,'18

GM management is doing a great job fueling speculation about the future of Corvette.
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Foosh
CF Senior Member

Thanked 5,848 Times in 3,417 Posts

I don't think GM is doing anything. The members of this forum are doing it to themselves, and this place seems to be the only source of frenzied speculation, which sometimes gets picked up by the trade press.

I think hanging out here routinely gives us a distorted view.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: