Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quick Outline Sketch

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 02:52 PM
Zora.Info
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 34 Posts

I love how when C7pimp came out of the closet with his "insider info", everybody ridiculed him. Somehow he is back on their side again
Old 12-14-2018, 03:18 PM
C7pimp
Drifting

Received 768 Likes on 245 Posts

Originally Posted by Zora.Info
I love how when C7pimp came out of the closet with his "insider info", everybody ridiculed him. Somehow he is back on their side again
Except I delivered something useful that has been proven correct with subsequent leaks and spy shots. Only stuff, that at the time, would only be known from information given by someone who actually knows something. Guess what else? I didn't cry like a little girl about it when people expressed or criticized me in disbelief.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:20 PM
Zora.Info
Racer

Originally Posted by C7pimp
Except I delivered something useful that has been proven correct with subsequent leaks and spy shots. Only stuff, that at the time, would only be known from information given by someone who actually knows something. Guess what else? I didn't cry like a little girl about it when people expressed or criticized me in disbelief.
Hmm... I am PRETTY SURE you did. I remember that thread. What a
Old 12-14-2018, 03:26 PM
C7pimp
Drifting

Received 768 Likes on 245 Posts

Hmm... I am PRETTY SURE you did. I remember that thread. What a
At no point did I Private Message anyone and tell them to "**** off *******" or anything near the sort. You have swiftly had a complete meltdown. Like I said in response to your private messages, grow up.

I predicted your response in this very thread before it came to fruition. It was easy because I have come across ******* like you so many times it is too predictable.

Then people call him out for it because he's basically being a troll and he inevitably gets all pissed off over it.

Bullseye.

Last edited by C7pimp; 12-14-2018 at 03:29 PM.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:34 PM
Zora.Info
Racer

Originally Posted by C7pimp
At no point did I Private Message anyone and tell them to "**** off *******" or anything near the sort. You have swiftly had a complete meltdown. Like I said in response to your private messages, grow up.

I predicted your response in this very thread before it came to fruition. It was easy because I have come across ******* like you so many times it is too predictable.

Bullseye.
You literally just quoted yourself and agreed with yourself. I don't even need to restate what we discussed in the messages. Now go away. Be a man.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:47 PM
MitchAlsup
Le Mans Master

Received 1,592 Likes on 784 Posts

What is a smoke Wagon? Sorry, I'm not 70.
A Smoke Wagon is a 1873 Colt "Peacemaker" revolver where the thumb of the hammer is a bit lower on the frame and either a 4+3/4" barrel of a 5+1/2" barrel.
This makes it easier to **** the hammer and thus the bad guys liked them (but so did many good guys...)

One of the classic guns of the old west.
The following users liked this post:
firstvettesoon (12-14-2018)
Old 12-14-2018, 03:47 PM
ShagVette
Safety Car

Received 915 Likes on 426 Posts

I call people what they are, especially when they call a 25 year old a 5 year old on their mom's computer. Once again, I don't have a computecomputmy mother has been dead for 17 years.
It really would be better if you said you were 5, it's a bit embarrassing for a 25 year old to admit they made that "Sketch".

So sorry for your loss.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:50 PM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7,752 Likes on 4,181 Posts
CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

This thread is now closed because of the name calling and hostility done by the OP and others..
The following 2 users liked this post by Steve Garrett:
alienranch (12-18-2018), FrankLP (12-15-2018)

Quick Reply: Quick Outline Sketch