Well, well, well... - Page 3 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette, be it mid-engine, Zora, or whatever form it may take.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well, well, well...

Old 01-08-2019, 04:29 PM
Speednet
CF Senior Member

It is asinine that an article would speculate about a mid engine Cadillac just because there is a key fob floating around out there with a Cadillac logo. Even if such a keyfob will exist in the real world, does it occur to anyone that it might just be a keyfob design that is being used for existing cars? Doesn't the article's author understand that keyfobs that look similar can be used to control completely different-looking cars?

The article is just plain dumb and proves that clickbait absolutely works because there are so many gullible people out there.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Sub Driver
CF Senior Member

Look at all of the articles recently written based on threads started on this forum regarding price, types of models, reveal date, etc.
Old 01-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Bosscobra

Originally Posted by Idaho Mark View Post
My mind wonders where is Caddy going to build such a car so that the build is done correctly? If this Caddy were to go into production at an assembly plant that didnít have the skills that the Corvette plant has in KY, it could give the ME negative reviews as flaws start popping up on the Caddy. Way too soon to have Caddy take the ME and run with it.
My second wonder is, who is Caddy building this car for? Most guys that like Caddyís like Corvettes and see the two cars as different animals. Likely such a ME Caddy would be for old men and woman and not adventurous men and woman who want the real deal, and would buy the Corvette without giving a ME Caddy a second thought. Personally, I have always liked Caddy and Iím in the process of buying a ST5 as my 4 seat car. Both cars are a joy to own and drive but are light years different.
Good luck with that ST5......that will be quite a process
Old 01-08-2019, 11:01 PM
Idaho Mark
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Bosscobra View Post
Good luck with that ST5......that will be quite a process
LOL, let me do that again, XT5, didn’t notice I was little high to the left.

Last edited by Idaho Mark; 01-08-2019 at 11:07 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:30 AM
ACCHRM
CF Member

THERE REALLY NEEDS TO BE A FILTER FOR THESE DUMB *** THREADS. RANDOM PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ALLOWED TO POST THREADS AND THEY NEED TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMIN FIRST.
These pages are getting ridiculously flooded with crap, most of these with the questions they have sounds like they are written by 11 year olds. smh
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM
Darion
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by ACCHRM View Post
THERE REALLY NEEDS TO BE A FILTER FOR THESE DUMB *** THREADS. RANDOM PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ALLOWED TO POST THREADS AND THEY NEED TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMIN FIRST.
These pages are getting ridiculously flooded with crap, most of these with the questions they have sounds like they are written by 11 year olds. smh
Lol, I was just thinking, I refuse to block a member so I dont see their posts but I would love to be able to block certain threads! Hahaha, how hypocritical is that. I wont black a person, but many. It would clean this section up a bunch for me.

PC
Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM
StormHunter77

That reminds me a little of the Allante up front. I don't think the taillights would be that big and bulky. I wouldn't mind Cadillac CT8. I made that name up, but it seemed fitting.
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
TnRZ06
CF Senior Member

Notice where it says mid engine C8 if you click that link it says something about C8 Zorra released early 2019.
Old Today, 10:38 AM
JockamoIPA
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by ACCHRM

I said this same thing a few weeks ago and was criticized for attempting to curtail free speech and whatever else. You're absolutely right. The level of discourse is ridiculous. The number of trolls is through the roof with these stupid, utterly ridiculous posts that detract from actual intelligent conversation. The problem is that this is a 'free' forum supported by clicks on ads so the moderators probably feel that more is merrier.

If they're not going to moderate then give us the option to block.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Well, well, well...

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: