Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C8 Spy shot-Today 3/24/19 - In North Carolina!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 11:54 AM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

Received 647 Likes on 510 Posts

Originally Posted by CRABBYJ
Lightened up the pic for more detail. So, yes it is parked off road and......

A) Look how it appears the front ‘peak’ appears to come down even more. And just below rises a little. I know, perspective!
B) The cover over the door entry latch is disturbed after the driver opened the door after exit or just entered.
C) And as noted above the detail line running along the side is more distinct, EVEN APPEARING TO RUN UNDER AND CONTINUING BEYOND THE SCOOP. THE SCOOP NOW APPEARS NOT AS TALL.

I have believed all along that the scoop is much further back... and the one on the car hides the real one. I believe the real scoop goes all the way back to the end of line C in your photo.

I believe on the under side of that line will be a separate intake for the brake ducts, and on the top side of that line, will be the intake for the HX and engine. That line has to stick out so that the front wheels dont throw rocks etc into the engine cooling ducts on the top side.

B is also overly enhanced and cumbersome... the real line where the door handle is, is going to be very thin, just enough to put a door handle electric button under the ledge... but that ledge will not stick out past the door itself, so if you were to open the door into a concrete wall next to you, the regular center point of the door would be what hits the wall first, not the triangle shape where the door handle is on top, it will be very thin.

Last edited by Mikec7z; 03-26-2019 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:49 PM
jefnvk
Melting Slicks

Received 1,022 Likes on 637 Posts

Originally Posted by medic856
Any idea why they would be testing way out here? This was sent by a friend. Spotted in Pilot Mountain NC around 0900 this morning.
Originally Posted by Houston Z33
It makes me VERY happy they are testing this thing on some of the best damned twisties the US has to offer - that tells me she's gonna handle......real good
Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner, etc.
Bingo, twisty road testing, more than likely.

Originally Posted by Road Runner
Probably mechanical problem and waiting for the tow truck
Probably looking at data on a laptop. I generally prefer to stop on the side of the road instead of running into a ditch while trying to type and save a data trace.

Originally Posted by Mikec7z
They are up there in the hills where the population is thin to avoid being photographed. I bet they stay in that area for at least a week since they have a shop already arranged in that area.
Nah, they're there because it provides an environment they have a need to test in.

Obviously it is my opinion, i dont know where the lift is, but if you expect me to believe they dont have a lift somewhere to get under the cars and play with the suspension, especially with VIR testing, then you and I disagree.
Well, I do these trips on occasion, and I disagree with you. We don't always have a lift readily available to us, unless we are specifically testing a system where we would be expecting to get under the car. The fact that there were cars at VIR and NC at the same time to me more likely is a giant coincidence. The cars in the mountains could very well be a collision avoidance/forward detection group testing their systems work with a rapid elevation and sight line changes, while the cars at VIR could well be a brakes group tuning ESC. I'd expect the latter to have access to lifts, I'd expect the former to be working out of a Ramada parking lot.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:04 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by jefnvk

Nah, they're there because it provides an environment they have a need to test in.

I think i also said this at some point.

Well, I do these trips on occasion, and I disagree with you. We don't always have a lift readily available to us, unless we are specifically testing a system where we would be expecting to get under the car. The fact that there were cars at VIR and NC at the same time to me more likely is a giant coincidence. The cars in the mountains could very well be a collision avoidance/forward detection group testing their systems work with a rapid elevation and sight line changes, while the cars at VIR could well be a brakes group tuning ESC. I'd expect the latter to have access to lifts, I'd expect the former to be working out of a Ramada parking lot.
ahhh... so you would like me to believe there are 14 total c8's in a 100 mile radius of each other... got it. And you would like me to believe that the other member who counted 7 going to the track, and only 6 coming back home from the direction of the track, which times coincided with the day that they were at the track... you must then think his observations were also a lie, or a coincidence. Maybe the 7th car needed towed from the side of the road, since it was not at VIR, and the other cars being driven at VIR and the one that wrecked, those are all different cars.

You guys sure do like to argue with anything I say, for no particular reason huh?

If i say the sky is blue, could you tell me what color it is really? I appreciate all the insight.

seven c8's... in the same location for several days, and no need for a lift whatsoever at any point for any reason... got it

Not sure where i came up with such an idea. Oh wait, i meant to say 14 c8's in the same location for a few days... and no lift needed at any point for any one of them, when its a known fact they break down still... GOT IT!!... lol

Last edited by Mikec7z; 03-26-2019 at 01:32 PM.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:10 PM
ShagVette
Safety Car

Received 915 Likes on 426 Posts

ahhh... so you would like me to believe there are 14 total c8's in a 100 mile radius of each other... got it. And you would like me to believe that the other member who counted 7 going to the track, and only 6 coming back home from the direction of the track, which times coincided with the day that they were at the track... you must then think his observations were also a lie, or a coincidence. Maybe the 7th car needed towed from the side of the road, since it was not at VIR, and the other cars being driven at VIR and the one that wrecked, those are all different cars.

You guys sure do like to argue with anything I say, for no particular reason huh?

If i say the sky is blue, could you tell me what color it is really? I appreciate all the insight.

seven c8's... in the same location for several days, and no need for a lift whatsoever at any point for any reason... got it

Not sure where i came up with such an idea. Oh wait, i meant to say 14 c8's in the same location for a few days... and no lift needed at any point for any one of them, when its a known fact they break down still... GOT IT!!... lol
"If you run into an ******* in the morning, you ran into an *******. If you run into ******** all day, you're the *******."
Old 03-26-2019, 01:14 PM
Foosh
Team Owner

Received 16,668 Likes on 8,311 Posts

This is incredibly funny. You're arguing with an automotive engineer who does mule testing of new models for a living, which involves the same road trips we're seeing with MEs in camo, and then accusing him of being the argumentative one. You just make **** up with a very active imagination, and then argue with everyone who pokes holes in your wild speculations.

I bet you'd argue with your surgeon during surgery if you could.

Last edited by Foosh; 03-26-2019 at 01:31 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Foosh:
jimmyb (03-26-2019), ShagVette (03-26-2019)
Old 03-26-2019, 01:26 PM
jefnvk
Melting Slicks

Last time I was on a trip, there were two separate Silverado/Sierra groups staying at the same hotel doing different things, all in all there were about five different groups from a couple OEMs there including ourselves, all unrelated to one another. Yes, it really isn't hard for me to believe a few Corvettes are running around belonging to different groups in the same vicinity.

You seem like a pretty decent guy all in all, but I argue with you because the topics at hand are something I do every day for a living, and many of your points (and others around here, not just yourself) people think are reality are considerably outside of the norm. Is it possible that the same cars are being used at VIR and on the roads in NC on the same days? Sure, its definitely within the realm of possibility, but my experiences have told me it isn't the most likely situation.

Last edited by jefnvk; 03-26-2019 at 01:27 PM.
The following users liked this post:
ShagVette (03-26-2019)
Old 03-26-2019, 01:27 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

whats funny is an automotive engineer is arguing with me, that a car that is difficult for a person to slide underneath, which is still breaking down, and also doing hot laps at VIR, does not need a lift rented, when there are several million dollars worth of prototype cars and millions of dollars in payroll among all the engineers when their yearly salaries are accumulated, and you want me to believe that GM would NOT pay 1000 bucks for a week to have a private lift in a private garage, should they need it?!?!

And go ahead and double all those figures stated above, because he apparently thinks there are 14 cars now

I'm out for a bit... be back later to catch up on all the wisdom that will be shared.

Last edited by Mikec7z; 03-26-2019 at 01:37 PM.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:48 PM
vetteman41960
Burning Brakes

Received 1,051 Likes on 442 Posts

Mike cars break down regardless if they are test mules or production cars in customers hands.

My Callaway z07 SC757 was driving perfectly one day and next time I started the car it had a horrible knock and GM replaced the entire engine. Car had 700 miles on it. Point is cars break.

Saturday I went out to the garage to take my 458 out for a ride. Guess what dead battery did not even have power to blow the horn or move the power seat.

Two weekend ago car was fine did not drive it for a week as I was in Sebring for the race and I come home and try to take car out and won't start.

Side note. I sure hope GM make changing the battery on the C8 easier than Ferrari did on my 15 458. Two hour job for a simple battery change plus a $389.00 for a battery. The joy of owning a Italian exotic!! Lol

Point being Mike is there does not have to be some big conspiracy that 2 text mules broke down. I am sure many more have for a variety of reason as GM is putting hundreds of thousands of text mile on these cars.

Just because a car is pulled over to the side of the road does not mean it's broke down.

Maybe the driver was taking a phone call or looking at data.

In my company we do not allow our drivers to take a call or talk on the phone while driving.

I require them to pull off into a parking lot and take the call. Simple for safety reasons as I have seen far to many accidents caused by drivers being distracted with looking at their phones.

So my point is let's not take every break down as a sign of some HUGH issue with the C8.

Production cars break, text mules break.

I am sure you have had plenty of experience where one of your cars simple failed to perform as designed and it had to go in for repairs.

There is a reason that dealership have a service dept. Cars break.

We also have no idea if the 2 cars you state would not restart at the gas station had the same issue.

OK I think one may have been photo attempting to jump the car.

Is it not possible that the other car has a fuel leak or was overheating and the driver called the tow truck to tow car to base camp ?

Again you could be right and both experience an electrical issue. But that just guess work.

The reason so many CF members challenge your post are because you have this BAD habit of stating things as FACT when it's just a guess on your part.

Because you state things as a fact so often on so many different subject only to later to have to retract or back pedal this is why other member question your post.

It's also clear you have a bone to pick with GM on your Vette. This maybe for a perfectly good reason and I don't doubt that.

But you have let that cloud your judgment on to many other things Corvette related in my opinion.

I think you would find other members much more receptive to your post if you stop stating your opinion as that they are facts.

P.S. Might help to lay off the I WILL WAGER you on everything when there a difference in opinion.

Most adult can disagree and settle disagreement without some monetary wage to settle the debate.

And it come across as your not receptive to other opions or ideas. It's OK not to be right on everything at all times . We are human and are not flawless.

Anyway good luck and I hope you take this as its intended . The CF should be fun for all its members and being corrected or having your post shot down time after time can't be much fun.

Last edited by vetteman41960; 03-26-2019 at 01:55 PM.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:52 PM
pietro c7
Melting Slicks

Received 1,157 Likes on 650 Posts

100$ days vetteman is at least half right...
Any takers?
Old 03-26-2019, 01:55 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by vetteman41960
Mike cars break down regardless if they are test mules or production cars in customers hands.

My Callaway z07 SC757 was driving perfectly one day and next time I started the car it had a horrible knock and GM replaced the entire engine. Car had 700 miles on it. Point is cars break.

Saturday I went out to the garage to take my 458 out for a ride. Guess what dead battery did not even have power to blow the horn or move the power seat.

Two weekend ago car was fine did not drive it for a week as I was in Sebring for the race and I come home and try to take car out and won't start.

Side note. I sure hope GM make changing the battery on the C8 easier than Ferrari did on my 15 458. Two hour job for a simple battery change plus a $389.00 for a battery. The joy of owning a Italian exotic!! Lol

Point being Mike is there does not have to be some big conspiracy that 2 text mules broke down. I am sure many more have for a variety of reason as GM is putting hundreds of thousands of text mile on these cars.

Just because a car is pulled over to the side of the road does not mean it's broke down.

Maybe the driver was taking a phone call or looking at data.

In my company we do not allow our drivers to take a call or talk on the phone while driving.

I require them to pull off into a parking lot and take the call. Simple for safety reasons as I have seen far to many accidents caused by drivers being distracted with looking at their phones.

So my point is let's not take every break down as a sign of some HUGH issue with the C8.

Production cars break, text mules break.

I am sure you have had plenty of experience where one of your cars simple failed to perform as designed and it had to go in for repairs.

There is a reason that dealership have a service dept. Cars break.

We also have no idea if the 2 cars you state would not restart at the gas station had the same issue.

OK I think one may have been photo attempting to jump the car.

Is it not possible that the other car has a fuel leak or was overheating and the driver called the tow truck to tow car to base camp ?

Again you could be right and both experience an electrical issue. But that just guess work.

The reason so many CF members challenge your post are because you have this BAD habit of stating things as FACT when it's just a guess on your part.

Because you state things as a fact so often on so many different subject only to later to have to retract or back pedal this is why other member question your post.

It's also clear you have a bone to pick with GM on your Vette. This maybe for a perfectly good reason and I don't doubt that.

But you have let that cloud your judgment on to many other things Corvette related in my opinion.

I think you would find other members much more receptive to your post if you stop stating your opinion as that they are facts.

P.S. Might help to lay off the I WILL WAGER you on everything when there a difference in opinion.

Most adult can disagree and settle disagreement without some monetary wage to settle the debate.

And it come across as your not receptive to other opions or ideas. It's OK not to be right on everything at all times . We are human and are not flawless.

Anyway good luck and I hope you take this as its intended . The CF should be fun for all its members and being corrected or having your post shot down time after time can't be much fun.
what is with you guys and assuming i have an agenda in every thread. Want the moderators to delete the ONE thread where i speculated with Mammoth on what the problem was? Would that make the princesses happy?!

Get over it.

Accelerate your learning curve please.

This is a new thread with a new topic.

I said they will stay in this area for a bit because (its my belief) they already have a lift rented, and its a perfect location... they have hills (flat hills according to some) which they can get to in under a half hour, they have a great race track, and they have a mariott hilton hotel to stay in, among others, and they can avoid cameras when they are up in the mountains.

What in the h*** does that have to do with a conspiracy about "why the cars are breaking down"???

NOTHING.

Im well aware all test cars break down, im not against GM since their cars break down, i want to gather evidence if they are still breaking down so we can guess what time frame they will be released.

Ive explained this SEVERAL TIMES IN SEVERAL THREADS, and you are like Chihuahuas, you wont stop barking about THINGS THAT ARE NOT EVEN A PROBLEM.

I said i think they will be in this area for a bit, for the reasons i listed, and i said that so that people would have the confidence to go out THE NEXT DAY INSTEAD OF THINK IT WAS A 1 AND DONE APPEARANCE, and search for the cars some more so we could get some more photos and videos.... is that okay with you daddy?!

Nothing i said in my first post here is wrong, get over yourselves! Annoying barking Chihuahuas that never shut up and try to bring the last thread to the next thread and the next thread. I'm not a threat to you. Stop barking already.

Learn this at a quicker pace, please.

Last edited by Mikec7z; 03-26-2019 at 02:05 PM.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:58 PM
tobaccokid
Pro

Received 165 Likes on 98 Posts

Maserati Birdgage, an iconic car. Very cool car.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:58 PM
JoesC5
Team Owner

Received 1,699 Likes on 1,213 Posts

In my part of the country, we have a bunch of twisty roads, etc and not far from a road course. GM is welcome to do their testing in southwest Missouri/northwest Arkansas/northeast Oklahoma..

I have two lifts in my home garage and will be happy to rent them to GM, so they don't have to tow a broke mid engine through the middle of town to a dealer with all kinds of people running around taking photos.
The following users liked this post:
Mikec7z (03-26-2019)
Old 03-26-2019, 02:02 PM
Skid Row Joe
Team Owner

Received 4,000 Likes on 2,887 Posts

The guy's definitely got an endless axe to grind with GM. He ought to switch brands.

Old 03-26-2019, 02:04 PM
jefnvk
Melting Slicks

whats funny is an automotive engineer is arguing with me, that a car that is difficult for a person to slide underneath, which is still breaking down, and also doing hot laps at VIR, does not need a lift rented, when there are several million dollars worth of prototype cars and millions of dollars in payroll among all the engineers when their yearly salaries are accumulated, and you want me to believe that GM would NOT pay 1000 bucks for a week to have a private lift in a private garage, should they need it?!?!
I'm not arguing with you, I am telling you that road trips more often than not occur without any sort of lift rented. You can choose to believe me or not, I really don't care, but I don't mind educating those who do.

What is funny to me is that people don't understand that when these vehicles are in the hands of the engineers, those engineers are generally responsible for one small subset of a system. I know my system well, but if a rear end blows I haven't got a clue how to fix it. If that is an infotaiment or HVAC group testing, there is exactly zero need for a lift, because they aren't going to know how to use it anyhow. If I am a supplier and the engine blows, not only am I not getting out of the car and fixing it, GM would probably forbid me fiddling with it, the car would get shipped back to them so their techs could pull it apart and it could go to failure analysis.

As far as the cars at VIR, yeah, they probably have a lift on site they can use. Track time is expensive, if there isn't one there they aren't leaving and coming back, they will have jacks and jack stands. Then again, and especially if it is the TT high output variant, I really doubt it has anything to do with the convoy running around in a similar area other than a convenient coincidence.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:10 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

i believe you that there are times when no lift is rented. I believe when cars 7 to 14 of the things, are parked in one central location for several days straight, and the cars are still breaking down, and the cars are hard to slide under to get to the wiring harnesses, computer, control modules, suspension adjustments for VIR, etc...

THAT IT IS A SITUATION WHERE THEY WOULD PROBABLY HAVE A LIFT, IN MY OPINION.

If you guys want to argue that im wrong, then so be it, im wrong, you guys all know I am, my point was simply to get people to have the confidence to go look for the cars and get more videos and pictures, but thats obviously nothing you guys want to have occur, so PLEASE... CONVINCE PEOPLE IM WRONG, THE CARS ARE LEAVING, DON'T GO LOOK FOR THEM.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. GLAD WE ARE POSITIVE THERE IS NO LIFT RENTED, AND THAT THERE ARE 14 CARS! BRILLIANT WORK!

since thats settled and the c8's are all gone and are no longer there... this would be a good time for everyone to brag about their resumes again.

Lets please get it out of the way now.. so that when another thread comes along where we are discussing things that matter... i dont have to hear about how intelligent you all are because of the resume's you have...

post them now please. Get it over with.

Last edited by Steve Garrett; 03-26-2019 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Merged Posts
Old 03-26-2019, 02:13 PM
vetteman41960
Burning Brakes

Received 1,051 Likes on 442 Posts

what is with you guys and assuming i have an agenda in every thread. Want the moderators to delete the ONE thread where i speculated with Mammoth on what the problem was? Would that make the princesses happy?!

Get over it.

Accelerate your learning curve please.

This is a new thread with a new topic.

I said they will stay in this area for a bit because (its my belief) they already have a lift rented, and its a perfect location... they have hills (flat hills according to some) which they can get to in under a half hour, they have a great race track, and they have a mariott hilton hotel to stay in, among others, and they can avoid cameras when they are up in the mountains.

What in the h*** does that have to do with a conspiracy about "why the cars are breaking down"???

NOTHING.

Im well aware all test cars break down, im not against GM since their cars break down, i want to gather evidence if they are still breaking down so we can guess what time frame they will be released.

Ive explained this SEVERAL TIMES IN SEVERAL THREADS, and you are like Chihuahuas, you wont stop barking about THINGS THAT ARE NOT EVEN A PROBLEM.

I said i think they will be in this area for a bit, for the reasons i listed, and i said that so that people would have the confidence to go out THE NEXT DAY INSTEAD OF THINK IT WAS A 1 AND DONE APPEARANCE, and search for the cars some more so we could get some more photos and videos.... is that okay with you daddy?!

Nothing i said in my first post here is wrong, get over yourselves! Annoying barking Chihuahuas that never shut up and try to bring the last thread to the next thread and the next thread. I'm not a threat to you. Stop barking already.

Learn this at a quicker pace, please.
Mike guess you missed the last paragraph.

If you don't mind being viewed as a bit of a dick so be it . It's your reputation not mine.

I was trying to offer some constructive advice in as a Friendly way as possible.

Have a great day. I am sure there are many more informative post from you on the way.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:20 PM
TSanders
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by CRABBYJ
Lightened up the pic for more detail. So, yes it is parked off road and......

A) Look how it appears the front ‘peak’ appears to come down even more. And just below rises a little. I know, perspective!
B) The cover over the door entry latch is disturbed after the driver opened the door after exit or just entered.
C) And as noted above the detail line running along the side is more distinct, EVEN APPEARING TO RUN UNDER AND CONTINUING BEYOND THE SCOOP. THE SCOOP NOW APPEARS NOT AS TALL.

This car is shaping up to look very nice. The further advance the spy shots are the more I'm liking how it looks.

Get notified of new replies

To C8 Spy shot-Today 3/24/19 - In North Carolina!

Old 03-26-2019, 02:24 PM
rmorin1249
Le Mans Master

Received 1,738 Likes on 1,174 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16,'18

Originally Posted by medic856

Any idea why they would be testing way out here? This was sent by a friend. Spotted in Pilot Mountain NC around 0900 this morning.
They were looking for Mayberry and Andy Griffith or maybe Gomer, wasn't he a mechanic?

Last edited by rmorin1249; 03-26-2019 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:42 PM
Warp Factor
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,817 Likes on 1,085 Posts

i believe you that there are times when no lift is rented. I believe when cars 7 to 14 of the things, are parked in one central location for several days straight, and the cars are still breaking down, and the cars are hard to slide under to get to the wiring harnesses, computer, control modules, suspension adjustments for VIR, etc...
No need to rent a shop, or have the associated security risks. When there are a large number of test vehicles out in a certain area, there is probably a GM service semi at the nearest truck stop with not only a lift, but lots of spares, and the ability to take a car back to a tech center.
As far as a lift goes, a QuickJack will fit in the back of an ordinary cargo van.

Old 03-26-2019, 03:42 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Warp Factor
No need to rent a shop, or have the associated security risks. When there are a large number of test vehicles out in a certain area, there is probably a GM service semi at the nearest truck stop with not only a lift, but lots of spares, and the ability to take a car back to a tech center.
As far as a lift goes, a QuickJack will fit in the back of an ordinary cargo van.
If you or anyone else would have posted this truth early on, i probably would have shot that poster a behind the scene PM.

This may come as a shock to you warp, but i have known all along that the car hauler trailers they have, act as lifts.

So now lets admit what an evil fellow I am...

i made a post, which would give people confidence the cars would be there for a few days, so they would go out and look for them.

you, and all the others posts, encourage a person to believe the posse is mobile and looking for the cars would be a foolish fruitless waste of time.

Call me selfish... but on the other side of the token, if the cars were down in my neck of the woods, i would take an hour or 2 and go look for them, and i think if someone here had done that and found them, they would enjoy it.

So i make my first post, with all of that in mind, and I am instantly met with many, many people trying to convince me im wrong, but the irony is, they are more wrong than I am... they are saying there is no need for anyone to lift a car at any time. They think just because an engineer is driving the car who is testing the nav... means that GM does not also have a managing engineer who can throw the car up on the lift if it encounters a problem. They would like us to believe the radio nav engineer controls the car 24 hours a day, and if it went on a lift, he would be the only one putting it there (these people teaching us these things, their resumes are long long long, dont forget)

So, rather than tell everyone there is no santa, and the truck has a trailer which is the lift... i continued to argue that the cars do need to be lifted (which is truth)

but i did so in a way to motivate people to go look for the cars.

Meanwhile... there's the rest of you

Long term outcome... super logical thinkers, one after another...

So, i'm going to leave you guys with a little riddle...

which plan got you and the rest of the community more photos and videos of the c8 while it was in carolina... your collective intelligences... including all of your resumes, and amazing wisdom shared here on the forum?

... or my foolish stupidity... which was to give people the logical motivation that if they go look for the cars, they MIGHT actually find them?... which you all argued with every step of the way.

Have a great day. You all won the battle. I wonder how long until you realize... you lack the ability to even fathom that there was a war going on, and you just fought for the enemy team... you all just shot yourselves.

But good thing you proved me wrong and taught me the trucks enclosed trailer has a lift (wow, really?!?!!)

(its pretty amazing the 5 other guys all failed to suggest this for 2 days straight, so i at least have to give warp credit that he is a notch above the rest) Warps resume must be really really really long... i cant even imagine... since he is smarter and we know the rest of your resumes are really really long.

Last edited by Mikec7z; 03-26-2019 at 03:55 PM.

Quick Reply: C8 Spy shot-Today 3/24/19 - In North Carolina!