Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

“It’s different this time”...

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 11:15 AM
I Fly Low
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 128 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by fasttoys

Next Bubble is the car market. Posted this month good read.
https://seekingalpha.com/article/427...le-forming-u-s
Really good read. Thanks for the article.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:29 PM
wvanepps
Pro

Received 489 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by FinsterforstFan
With such a huge change in the platform there is no way I will buy it in year one. Too much potential for things to go wrong. Assuming it actually looks decent, which remains to be seen, I may buy a Z06 model when it comes out.
Could not have said it better myself. No way am I buying a year one C8. Maybe a year two Z06 though.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:06 PM
H2viperbob
Racer

Received 214 Likes on 99 Posts

Im buying the first year C8 had a deposit in 2 days after reveal. ... not worried one bit

If no one buys the first year then you dont get your better C8 2 or 3 years later... so... your welcome

Us first year buyers are stepping up to the plate and investing in the beginning of the future the Corvette.......so you can have your
perfect car later....

Every one knows there is never an issue with a 2 nd or 3rd year car.... ,, you should be worried about the first year Z06...so you may want to wait 5 years just to be safe.............
Old 08-03-2019, 01:15 AM
JBauer47
Pro

Received 72 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by JerseyJack
The C8 will attract guys like me that only bought mid engine cars when we could finally afford them...I'm actually excited to buy an America mussel/sport car that's finally built right for the track...and dont give me the C7 beat the Ford GT or 911 crap let me see you or I put those numbers up without a support team and deep pockets...not gonna happen! With this car I'm hopping it beats my present car in stock metal after I throw the interior away...if so I'll gladly dish out the cash for the Z06! Its exciting times for mid engine enthusiasts! F'n finally! Just don't let us down GM or this could be your perverable nail....

This .... the only mid engine cars I could afford in the past were my NSX s. Now a get an American V8 with 500HP roaring behind me for under 100k.

This car is a game changer ...

MC
The following users liked this post:
PurpleLion (08-03-2019)

Quick Reply: “It’s different this time”...