Canadian Events Canada, eh?

GTA or close reputable speed shops?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Dodosmike
Le Mans Master

Received 225 Likes on 165 Posts

Default GTA or close reputable speed shops?

I'm looking for a set of hooker headers for my C3. Ceramic coated or Jet Hot coated.
Specifically #2456 or #2134. According to the Steeroids website those will go on without having to DIMPLE (ie BFH) the tube.

So ive checked most of the usuall places, Summitt, Jegs etc and the header price is reasonable (I think), but the shipping is a killer.....$200us$ for just shipping!!

So anybody close to the GTA/Barrie or Mid Ontario know a place where I could order a set from that wount gouge me?

OR doees anybody have a set for sale for that matter?

dodosmike
Old 08-09-2010, 01:45 PM
YBNORMEL
Instructor

Received 33 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Dodosmike
I'm looking for a set of hooker headers for my C3. Ceramic coated or Jet Hot coated.
Specifically #2456 or #2134. According to the Steeroids website those will go on without having to DIMPLE (ie BFH) the tube.

So ive checked most of the usuall places, Summitt, Jegs etc and the header price is reasonable (I think), but the shipping is a killer.....$200us$ for just shipping!!

So anybody close to the GTA/Barrie or Mid Ontario know a place where I could order a set from that wount gouge me?

dodosmike
I'm sure if you are close enough to the border you can get them shipped to a UPS store and go over and pic them up. Saves you the brokerage fees. If you can find someone that will send them by US post they don't charge a brokerage fee.
Other then that just do a search of local speed shops.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Dodosmike
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by YBNORMEL
I'm sure if you are close enough to the border you can get them shipped to a UPS store and go over and pic them up. Saves you the brokerage fees. If you can find someone that will send them by US post they don't charge a brokerage fee.
Other then that just do a search of local speed shops.
I'm a 5 hour drive to the nearest boarder crossing.
Ive googled many speed shops, but was hoping to get a referral to one that somebody has used and was happy with.

dodosmike
Old 08-09-2010, 02:59 PM
RAGGDOLL
Le Mans Master

Received 94 Likes on 53 Posts
Toronto Events Coordinator

Originally Posted by Dodosmike

dodosmike
Non supporting vendor

Last edited by 1%r; 08-09-2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Non supporting vendor
Old 08-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Dodosmike
Le Mans Master

HEY....Thanks Mike.

dodosmike

Last edited by 1%r; 08-09-2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Non supporting vendor

Get notified of new replies

To GTA or close reputable speed shops?

Quick Reply: GTA or close reputable speed shops?