Old 03-15-2011, 09:24 PM
1%r
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Default Corvettes For Sale [Canadian Section]

Post Corvettes for sale in this thread.

Last edited by pewter99; 05-09-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Popular Reply

03-31-2019, 08:26 AM
Highway Hawk
Melting Slicks

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Well it finally happened. I sold my C5 to a young guy just getting into the hobby. Was hard to see it go but I look forward to Cole joining us on cruises.

Old 03-15-2011, 11:51 PM
cdn ws6
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For sale is my supercharged 2003 Corvette Z06. I have moved to Alberta and plans have changed (stay tuned). Car is located in the Winnipeg area.
Black with Mod red leather interior. Factory seats are like brand new!(not pictured)
38000 kms, supercharged, 6 speed, CCW wheels, 680 hp!
MCM Carbon Fibre Hood
CCW C14 Wheels
Nitto Invo tires
LED tail lights
Fender grills
C6Z06 Shifter and ****
Ipod to car peripheral
Triple gauge pod
Autometer fuel pressure and boost gauges
AEM wideband
Column lock bypass
Gauge surrounds
Patriot Gold dual valve springs
Comp chromoly pushrods
42 lb injectors
Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump
Dynatech long tube headers and high flow cats
Procharger P1SC with newest A&A bracket/ intercooler and piping
Dewitts high flow radiator
Turbosmart BOV
New rad cradle
New airdam
160 degree thermostat
Tuned by HP Tuners 589 rwhp/ 501 rwtq
Textralia 0Z700 clutch
Hardened left output shaft
04 Z06 Shocks
B&B Bullet exhaust system
07 Z06 Brakes
ACA projector HID headlights

Asking $35900 with factory seats, $34900 with the factory seats and headlights or $32900 with the factory seats, headlights, wheels and brakes. OPEN TO OFFERS!
Car will be available for viewing in late April/ early May when I am back in Winnipeg, earlier if buyer is serious. No disappointments, serious inqueries only. Private sale, No GST!! Please e-mail: dafloof@hotmail.com with any questions or to request a viewing. Caravaggio racing seats not included!!! Car will be out in Southern Alberta in early may if it hasn't sold in Manitoba.

Pictures below:

No comments on pricing please. This car speaks for itself.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:36 PM
0Arun@CCP
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cdn ws6
For sale is my supercharged 2003 Corvette Z06. I have moved to Alberta and plans have changed (stay tuned). Car is located in the Winnipeg area.
Black with Mod red leather interior. Factory seats are like brand new!(not pictured)
38000 kms, supercharged, 6 speed, CCW wheels, 680 hp!
MCM Carbon Fibre Hood
CCW C14 Wheels
Nitto Invo tires
LED tail lights
Fender grills
C6Z06 Shifter and ****
Ipod to car peripheral
Triple gauge pod
Autometer fuel pressure and boost gauges
AEM wideband
Column lock bypass
Gauge surrounds
Patriot Gold dual valve springs
Comp chromoly pushrods
42 lb injectors
Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump
Dynatech long tube headers and high flow cats
Procharger P1SC with newest A&A bracket/ intercooler and piping
Dewitts high flow radiator
Turbosmart BOV
New rad cradle
New airdam
160 degree thermostat
Tuned by HP Tuners 589 rwhp/ 501 rwtq
Textralia 0Z700 clutch
Hardened left output shaft
04 Z06 Shocks
B&B Bullet exhaust system
07 Z06 Brakes
ACA projector HID headlights

Asking $35900 with factory seats, $34900 with the factory seats and headlights or $32900 with the factory seats, headlights, wheels and brakes. OPEN TO OFFERS!
Car will be available for viewing in late April/ early May when I am back in Winnipeg, earlier if buyer is serious. No disappointments, serious inqueries only. Private sale, No GST!! Please e-mail: dafloof@hotmail.com with any questions or to request a viewing. Caravaggio racing seats not included!!! Car will be out in Southern Alberta in early may if it hasn't sold in Manitoba.

Pictures below:

No comments on pricing please. This car speaks for itself.
Bump on a great deal-I mean STEAL!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:16 PM
cdn ws6
Drifting

Originally Posted by Arun@CCP
Bump on a great deal-I mean STEAL!!!!!!
Thanks Arun. E-mail sent!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 PM
ontcanuck
Burning Brakes

Received 117 Likes on 58 Posts

For Sale 2001 C5 Convertible
For Sale-6 speed,quick silver metallic,black interior,absolutely loaded with every available option,Corsa Pace car exhaust,spoiler,mint condition,37000 km., $ 32000.00.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Caligari
Heel & Toe

Default 2004 Corvette Z06 For Trade or Sale (Absolutely Mint)

The last year and most desirable of the C5 Z06s in 2004 there were major changes done to the suspension for even better handling and valve springs were revised, according to Dave Hill chief Corvette engineer a C6 2005+ Z51 gets you only 75% of the performance of the C5 Z06.

The Corvette is in AS NEW, CONCOURS condition with 37,500 kilometers. No claims or accidents.

Car is currently stored and if you wish I will store until spring for you.

We have all service records. Certified and e-tested. Very rare to find a Z06 in this condition.
405 horsepower with 0-100 in 3.8 seconds. Competes with any Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche made today.
If you are the type of owner who takes GREAT pride in how your car looks, drives and how well it's maintained then this is exactly the Z06 you're looking for. Driven by a mature owner and never seen snow or inclement weather.
Only professional detailing products have been used on my Corvette.
Bumper, hood, fenders and mirrors covered with 3M Paint Protection Film, Clear-Bra ($1200).

Will consider low mileage sports car, coupe trades as we need a backseat now.
647-869-5175 text or call anytime.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:11 AM
66L72
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Fs: 1966 l72 vert

reposted below with corrections

Old 03-27-2011, 03:49 PM
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Default Buyer for blown C5.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ270258536
Old 03-27-2011, 03:58 PM
hb32
Instructor

Default 02 TR vert for sale No loger for sale

After lots of consideration and research on 65-67`s going to keep what I have.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:20 PM
66L72
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

If you are in the market for a mid-year Big Block my car is SOLD SOLD SOLD

Below is a description of the car

March 30, 2011
1966 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

The car was purchased new at Carter Chev-Olds in Calgary Alberta Canada. I have the Protecto Plate, the original owners manual and service booklet and the plastic Corvette Club card issued at the time. Purchaser was Earle T. Hill currently residing in Buckhorn Ontario.

The car was ordered in Calgary December 24, 1965, built February 22, 1966 and delivered March 13, 1966.

On December 23, 1982 Mr. Hill sold the car to Ernest Johnston of Nepean Ontario.

I purchased the car from Mr. Johnston on July 29, 1988 and have owned it since. Documentation for the last 2 transactions is included.

I drove the car about 500 miles a year until 2005. The odometer failed at about 61,000 miles, like so many other cars, and I would estimate the total milage to 2005 to be in the area of 70,000 miles. Mr. Johnston had done a rather poor quality paint job and I think that was the main reason I didn’t drive the car much……… They attract a lot of attention and when people got up close they could see it wasn’t that nice.

In the fall of 2005 I decided to tackle the heater core replacement as one really needed a defroster/heater on cool fall night drives. The heater core job had a severe case of project creep and I ended up starting out on a complete body off restoration that eventually took 2 years to complete.

The Car

It is a Silver Pearl convertible with a black vinyl interior and black roof. There are no options on the car except for the L72 427/425 motor and other options such as K66 transistor ignition and F41 suspension that were mandatory with the L72. That includes 4 speed and positraction. It has the 3.55 rear end. There are no other options: no radio, no PS, PB etc.

When I purchased it it was a very solid, no rust no hit original car and it remains that way today.

The Engine and Power Train

The car had a 351 casting number block which is what would be correct for a 1967 427 car. Since I was going to do my restoration as close as reasonably possible to achieve maximum NCRS points I sourced a correctly dated 942 block and had it built to be as original as possible. One head is from a 1967 model year as well. Both exhaust manifolds, intake, distributor, alternator, starter, water pump, transmission, rear end are all correctly coded and dated and original to the cas as far as I know. I did not receive any deduction at NCRS judging for the pad. The carburetor is a correct Holly 3247. it is undated but date could be added.

The transmission trailing arms and differential were gone over and had all new bearings etc by a local NCRS member with a great reputation for this kind of work.

The Chassis

We verified that the frame was straight and did a thorough inspection of the full frame. It was as close to perfect as one could hope after 40 years with just surface rust that cleaned up very well. The only fix that was required was to the rear body mounts where some rust had enlarged the bolt holes and the metal was a bit thin. We repaired it so that it was undetectable and perfect. The frame was finished with a high build primer and correct black low gloss paint.

I used the original parts as much as possible but opted for new fuel and brake lines, rotors, bearings etc. The steering box was rebuilt by the same NCRS fellow mentioned above.
I stayed as close to original and NCRS spec, using the judging manual as my primary guide during the process. The only deviation was where I wanted to ensure that the like new look would last longer. The drive shaft, half shafts and sway bars should be bare metal. They are painted in grey rust proof paint. I lost a few points for that at judging but I feel it is worth it long term.

I also opted for a DeWitts aluminum reproduction radiator. Again lost a few points (5) but the improved cooling performance is a great enhancement

Body and Interior

Thecarpets, seat backs and seat covers were replaced with new Al Knoch pieces as was the convertible top. Door panels are original.
Left door mirror and windshield were replaced with correctly dated new units. The instrument cluster was sent to Florida and completely refurbished. Wiper motor also. Headlight motors have been rebuilt.
All chrome and stainless was professionally polished locally.

Wiring harness is new everywhere except the rear section.

The body was painted with base/clear in the correct silver pearl. Door jambs and under hood area are correctly dull.

The car scored 98.5% and won an NCRS Top Flight award the first time it was judged on May 26, 2007. I have put about 1200 miles on it since then. The car was used in a mock judging session to train NCRS members how to judge a car on March 26, 2010. They didn’t have time to complete the mechanical section but based on what they had done it would have achieved another Top Flight had it been a real judging event.

Since then I have acquired 5 Goodyear Goldline tires. They are old and hard but according to the original owner what was on the car when he took delivery. They are mounted on the original steel wheels and with the hubcaps on would be used for judging. I plan to purchase a set of American Racing Torque Thrust D wheels to use with new radial tires for everyday use.

I have an assortment of spare parts that are included in the purchase price. Grill, rocker panels, radiator, rotors etc etc.

My asking price is $76000.
Thanks for looking.

Bob MacDonald
bob.macd@rogers.com

bob.macd@rogers.com

Cheers

Last edited by 66L72; 11-14-2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: new price
Old 04-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Overdrive
Drifting

Default 1999 Corvette FRC

Posting for my son:

1999 Chevrolet Corvette FRC.

Car is in amazing shape, Higher km's, but engine rebuilt at 160,000. Never winter driven, originally from South Carolina.

Some stock options include, Z51 suspension, 6 speed manual transmission, PW, PL, PM, keyless entry, leather, etc

The car does have some modifications. Has ACT Organic disc clutch with Fidanza aluminum flywheel (775ftlb holding capacity), New RAM Master and slave, Magnaflow "Magnapack" Exhaust system, Back of the car has been painted black to resemble the C5R Race car, Computer is tuned, 18" Machined face Z06 wheels, new tires on front, rears are ~30% tread, Z06 powdercoated calipers, stainless braided brake lines, JVC Stereo deck with "Corvette" adapter, corvette lettering glows, Powerbass component audio speakers in doors, lowered on stock bolts (Can be returned to stock ride height if desired)

Price is $15,000 obo. Get it now before the weather warms up! NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES (Unless you have a 2001-2006 Duramax 2500HD Extended cab or crew cab truck and intend on adding cash)

Please no tire kickers, or lowball offers

Old 04-01-2011, 04:06 PM
WATTACAR
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Overdrive
Posting for my son:

1999 Chevrolet Corvette FRC.

Car is in amazing shape, Higher km's, but engine rebuilt at 160,000. Never winter driven, originally from South Carolina.

Some stock options include, Z51 suspension, 6 speed manual transmission, PW, PL, PM, keyless entry, leather, etc

The car does have some modifications. Has ACT Organic disc clutch with Fidanza aluminum flywheel (775ftlb holding capacity), New RAM Master and slave, Magnaflow "Magnapack" Exhaust system, Back of the car has been painted black to resemble the C5R Race car, Computer is tuned, 18" Machined face Z06 wheels, new tires on front, rears are ~30% tread, Z06 powdercoated calipers, stainless braided brake lines, JVC Stereo deck with "Corvette" adapter, corvette lettering glows, Powerbass component audio speakers in doors, lowered on stock bolts (Can be returned to stock ride height if desired)

Price is $15,000 obo. Get it now before the weather warms up! NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES (Unless you have a 2001-2006 Duramax 2500HD Extended cab or crew cab truck and intend on adding cash)

Please no tire kickers, or lowball offers

Can anyone say "TRACK CAR"???
Best color EVER!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:50 PM
ontcanuck
Burning Brakes

Received 117 Likes on 58 Posts

For Sale: 2001 C5 Convertible
For Sale-6 speed, quick silver metallic, black interior, absolutely loaded with every available option, Corsa Pace car exhaust, spoiler, mint condition, 37000 km., $ 30,000.00.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:36 PM
nikosgod
Intermediate

Default For Sale: 1998 Gold Camaro RS

1998 Chevrolet Camaro RS
3.8L V6 200hp 170,000Km Auto T-Top
Gold/Black Leather
$5500 Cert/Etest

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ275157428
Old 04-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Cdn ZR1 95
Instructor

Originally Posted by vt65
saw this on Kijiji, beauty car for the right buyer, i have no affiliation to the present owner: http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ274598952
10,000mile 03 anni & 04 commem verts are going for around $30K or less in the US it seems. Saw one in California with five thousand miles for $23.5 about a month ago at a Caddy dealer. Dealer was slow responding to me and it was gone before I got a chance at it. 6 speed too.

I'm always amazed at what people think their older vettes are worth in Canada right now.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Maymyvetteliveforevr
Safety Car

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts

Rob, have there been many changes to the Z16 since you've purchased it from Mike? I'm familiar with it when Mike's had it.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Rob P
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Maymyvetteliveforevr
Rob, have there been many changes to the Z16 since you've purchased it from Mike? I'm familiar with it when Mike's had it.
Hi
It is the same as when I bought it. I had different wheels on it but it is now back to original.

Great car, just selling because I have 5 cars, 1 bike and just bought another house.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvettes For Sale [Canadian Section]

Old 04-22-2011, 08:09 PM
tlaselva
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

My Caravaggio Widebody C5Z's up for sale.

SOLD

Caravaggio Composite Fiber Widebody
CCW Corsairs with fresh tires
Fully forged LS7
ECS Novi 2000 (New head-unit installed 200kms ago)
ECS Fuel System
Complete 10-rib System with Cartek Flip system
Caravaggio Seats and Interior pieces

Just installed:
T6060 Driveline replacing stock T56
New Abco Air Meter
Phadt Coil-overs
Just been fully tuned and made 903rwhp. Car can be easily be detuned to mid 700rwhp if that kind of power is intimidating.

All work done at Caravaggio and Champion Motors.
Rob at Champion knows this car well. He can vouch for it's pristine mechanical status.

There's another Caravaggio C6 I've got my eye on, so I'm pricing this car aggressively in the high $30K's.
If anyone is interested, shoot me an email and we can discuss.

Last edited by tlaselva; 06-08-2011 at 10:20 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:43 PM
Cdn Z06 Mike
Le Mans Master

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tlaselva
My Caravaggio Widebody C5Z's up for sale.

Caravaggio Composite Fiber Widebody
CCW Corsairs with fresh tires
Fully forged LS7
ECS Novi 2000 (New head-unit installed 200kms ago)
ECS Fuel System
Complete 10-rib System with Cartek Flip system
Caravaggio Seats and Interior pieces

Just installed:
T6060 Driveline replacing stock T56
New Abco Air Meter
Phadt Coil-overs
Just been fully tuned and made 903rwhp. Car can be easily be detuned to mid 700rwhp if that kind of power is intimidating.

All work done at Caravaggio and Champion Motors.
Rob at Champion knows this car well. He can vouch for it's pristine mechanical status.

There's another Caravaggio C6 I've got my eye on, so I'm pricing this car aggressively in the high $30K's.
If anyone is interested, shoot me an email and we can discuss.

Awesome Machine Tony, Somebody will get a beautiful machine at a steal of a price. GLWS.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:57 PM
tlaselva
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Cdn Z06 Mike
Awesome Machine Tony, Somebody will get a beautiful machine at a steal of a price. GLWS.
Thanks Mike, was going to keep her, hensforth the T6060 Driveline install, Pfadt coil-overs, Abco air meter, new blower and tune this winter.
John Caravaggio's made me an offer for a C6 he has that I just can't refuse. I should have known better.

Quick Reply: Corvettes For Sale [Canadian Section]