Canadian Events Canada, eh?

GM Performance Build Center Open House - August 16th, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 11:44 AM
LIVIO
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default GM Performance Build Center Open House - August 16th, 2012

Hello everyone, the GM Performance Build Center in Wixom, Michigan will once again be hosting their annual Open House as you will see below. I personally have attended each year and I can tell you that it is a must to see where your engine was built. I have met so many great people and made many new friends including Greg Jones who built my very own Z06 Corvette LS7 engine.

Its official the Wixom Performance Build Center will be hosting it annual Open House on August 16th, 2012 from 12:00pm - 4:30pm. Come on out and enjoy a tour of our facility meet our builders and check out some of the most beautiful cars around! Please use the tour forms available on this page to let us know that you will be attending this year and if you will be bringing your vehicle. We hope to see you all there!!!

I plan on attending once again and it would be great to see a group of Canadian owners of either Grand Sport Manual Coupe Corvette LS3 Dry Sump, Z06 Corvette LS7 or ZR1 Corvette LS9 engines go down to see where your engine was built by hand.

The day is Thursday August 16th, 2012 and is timed just before the Woodward Dream Cruise for those of you who will be going down for that event.

http://www.gmpowertrain.com/pbc/visi...ur-information

If you have any questions, send me a PM.

Livio

Last edited by LIVIO; 06-30-2012 at 11:49 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:02 PM
DIPPOLD
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

I am in.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:39 PM
LIVIO
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump.......

It's this Thursday folks.....

Livio