Canadian Events Canada, eh?

West End Coffee and Timbits GTG Fri June 14 From 8PM

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 09:56 AM
kidneyboy
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Great pics Stan. For the record my daughter's name is Patrice. Nice seeing everyone and meeting some guys I haven't met before. As usual an excellent "Stan event".
Old 06-15-2013, 10:52 AM
Jutskin
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

An excellent event fo sho. Nice to see the upgrades on Kidneyboy's interior and Peter's C5.....and that cool blue c6 that left too quickly that sounded blown.
New faces were a pleasure to meet along with re-aquainting with numerous others.
Look forward to future cruises along with a ride with Mark one day @ the track....will bring extra underware.
Thanx Stan for your efforts....nice pics.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Zeeman28a
Race Director

Received 191 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by kidneyboy
Great pics Stan. For the record my daughter's name is Patrice. Nice seeing everyone and meeting some guys I haven't met before. As usual an excellent "Stan event".
Thanks Mike. I knew I was getting that wrong when I was typing it. Sorry Patrice.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:55 AM
Zeeman28a
Race Director

Received 191 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by Patman
Looks like I missed a good night! I took my son to Wonderland. I was hoping you guys were going to do this night again on Friday the 21st, as my wife has a party to go to that night and my son is with my ex wife that night, so I'm a free man. Any chance you guys want to get together there again on the 21st?
Wonderland can be fun too. But for sure we'll do this again, Pat. I'd like to make the Friday night GTG a regular thing or as regular as I can make it, providing the weather cooperates like last night. But it could have been a little warmer once the sun set. I'll put up a post today so hopefully lots more people see it in time and we get an even bigger turnout.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:02 PM
VETFEVER
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 660 Likes on 443 Posts

Got back from Montreal at 8:30...
Old 06-15-2013, 12:05 PM
Patman
Race Director

Received 1,919 Likes on 1,191 Posts

Originally Posted by Zeeman28a
Wonderland can be fun too. But for sure we'll do this again, Pat. I'd like to make the Friday night GTG a regular thing or as regular as I can make it, providing the weather cooperates like last night. But it could have been a little warmer once the sun set. I'll put up a post today so hopefully lots more people see it in time and we get an even bigger turnout.
My son and I found it to be a bit cool last evening too once the sun started to set, especially on the front row of Leviathan at close to 150km/h!

Friday the 21st is supposed to be sunny with a high of 26, so it might be a warmer evening if we have another GTG that night!
Old 06-15-2013, 01:04 PM
Vicky87Red
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

A very nice night again. Thanks Stan!
Nice to see everyone and all the beautiful cars!
Stan, unfortunately I won't be able to get there any earlier than 10 on Fridays, so will make it when possible.

Mark, nice cruise to end the evening, thank you.

Ciao til next time!

Quick Reply: West End Coffee and Timbits GTG Fri June 14 From 8PM