Canadian Events Canada, eh?

New Importation Service

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 05:17 PM
BottomLineAuto
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Importation Service

Bottom Line Auto Brokers specializes in vehicle negotiation and United States importing, both in day-to-day cars, trucks and SUV's, as well as high-end vehicles. As your auto broker, Bottom Line saves you the hassles and time involvement that come with buying a car directly from a dealership.

Bottom Line does not "sell" vehicles; we help you buy them

The Formula is Extremely complicated...

1. Tell me the car you want and how much you want to pay, I then find the vehicle.

I know its pretty rough.... but I guarantee that you will save time and money using my service.

What exactly do I do?

New Car- Handle all the hassle and negotiation of your new vehicle purchase and secure a price as close to Cost as possible as well as waiving Doc/admin fee's etc

Used Car- I find the car you want at the price you want using my network of dealers and wholesalers. I deliver a plated vehicle to your door no BS.

Importation- I handle all inspections, Canadian requirements, brokerage, transportation, insurance, clearance letters, warranty,documentation,registration and sourcing from the United States. Whether it be new or used I will deliver the plated vehicle to your door and hand you the keys.

I Can also help you sell your vehicle, whether it be to a dealer or private sale

Basically I offer the best deals on New Car purchases, Used Car purchases. Partial to FULL importation services. Check out my Corvette ad! Its kinda nice saving over 10K on your next purchase!

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ496883118

Our importation and negotiation services are nation wide.

I look forward to working with the community on this board and getting you some great deals, or helping you locate the car you really want
Thanks for looking!

Quick Reply: New Importation Service