Canadian Events Canada, eh?

Recommendation for Chip and Scratch Repair in GTA

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 09:07 AM
formula1nut
Pro

Received 70 Likes on 49 Posts

Default Recommendation for Chip and Scratch Repair in GTA

I have always admired the repairs to minor chips and scratches that dealers are able to achieve, To me the work that the dealer contractors do is way superior to that which I have seen at convetional body shops. Can anyone recommend and provide contact info for one of these dealer folks? (or alternatively anyone really good at this.) Again this is chips and scratches only.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:35 PM
monstrocity
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Nearly 10 years ago I used a guy named Tony and still have his business card. At the time he ran under the name Carsmetics but I believe that has changed. Someone keyed my awesome pristine LT1 Roadmaster DD and he did a very nice fix on it.

Left him a voice mail last fall cuz I had more work. He's hard to get hold of and never replied. Tony 416-473-7229. That's all I got.

I'd say he's worth tracking down.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:47 PM
formula1nut
Pro

Originally Posted by monstrocity
Nearly 10 years ago I used a guy named Tony and still have his business card. At the time he ran under the name Carsmetics but I believe that has changed. Someone keyed my awesome pristine LT1 Roadmaster DD and he did a very nice fix on it.

Left him a voice mail last fall cuz I had more work. He's hard to get hold of and never replied. Tony 416-473-7229. That's all I got.

Interestingly there is an 8 year old thread that recommended a different Carsmetics.

At some point in time Tony was Tony's Touch Up. Looks like the number is now dead though...at least according to the reverse directory and Google!

Thanks!

Any other suggestions?
Old 04-05-2015, 10:54 AM
dannyman
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Most of these guys are mobile and don't work for only one dealership. Stop into any dealership and ask the service department who they're using. You may actually catch them on-site.

Dannyman
Old 04-07-2015, 08:54 AM
formula1nut
Pro

Thanks! Anyone else with recommendations?
Old 04-07-2015, 01:31 PM
Red Devil
Drifting

Received 135 Likes on 93 Posts

Ping Wallyejack, he recently had a good experience.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Airwilf
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by monstrocity

That wouldn't have been Tony McGrath by any chance,would it? We used to slalom against each other in our 94 Prelude SRVs.He was unbeatable!
Old 04-11-2015, 06:55 PM
macs65
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have been dealing with Stan at Longman's Collision in Markham, McCowan and 7 area. He is one of the best, I have used him for all of my paint work for over 40 years. Only painter that I have seen that can match paint perfectly.

Get notified of new replies

To Recommendation for Chip and Scratch Repair in GTA

Quick Reply: Recommendation for Chip and Scratch Repair in GTA