Canadian Events Canada, eh?

2018/2017 discounts

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 07:59 PM
G-ForceJunkie
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Patman
I'm undecided on whether I want to trade in my C6 or if I want to sell it privately. I definitely don't want to advertise it on Auto Trader or Kijiji, way too many tire kickers and yahoos will call and everyone will want a test drive. But if someone on here is seriously interested I would entertain that idea for sure. The salesman even said I could work out a deal to sell it privately and they would do the paperwork through their dealership (not sure what benefit that provides the seller but I have heard of a lot of people going this route when selling)
For what it's worth, I sold my C6 in early August. Had very few e-mails, first person to come see it bought that day, and they didn't drive it. Only snag I would say is the buyer was not willing to purchase through a dealership. In this case it wasn't a deal breaker for me, but in the past it could've been. For whatever reason, buyers not familiar with that process don't feel comfortable with it. I'd also say I sold it for a pretty fair price, if you want to get top dollar when selling privately then be prepared for it to be a hassle.

Last edited by G-ForceJunkie; 09-18-2017 at 06:49 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Patman (09-18-2017)

Quick Reply: 2018/2017 discounts