Slacks
Racer

Received 145 Likes on 75 Posts

Default Corvette's of Carlisle 2019

Everything is set to go !!!

Here are some details,

Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel
4650 Lindle Road Harrisburg Pennsylvania 17111 USA

You can either Book Online via the Link below or call the Toll Free Telephone Number and reserve that way using the name of "Canadian Corvette Forum 2019"

Online Link - https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1548348077353&key=GRP&app=res vlink

Toll Free Number - 1-800-325-3535

The Block of Rooms is as follows, in addition, rates will be available 3 days prior and 3 days after the Event Dates indicated in the Room Block, subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.

Thurs Aug 22 - 5 Rooms
Fri Aug 23 - 20 Rooms
Sat Aug 24 - 20 Rooms
Sun Aug 25 - 5 Rooms

The “cut-off date” for reserving rooms in the Room Block is 5:00 p.m. local time at Hotel on August 1, 2019.

Cancellation policy is 3 days (72 hours) prior to your first days reservation. If it's cancelled before the 3 days/ 72 hours, there is no penalty.

Room rate is $141.00 US + Tax, this rate applies for single,double,triple,or quad .. meaning that if you had 4 people in the room, the price is still $141.00 ideally split 4 ways.

I went with the default of 2 Double Beds for all the Online Bookings, if you prefer to have 1 King bed and 1 Pullout couch bed, Book Online and then call the Toll Free Number above and provide them your Confirmation Number from the Online Booking and switch the room to the King bed with the Pullout couch.

I think I covered everything, if you have a question, let me know

**** Even though the Room Details indicate a fee for the Wi Fi Internet, its Free , just like always !! ****

Bruce

Last edited by Slacks; 01-24-2019 at 07:18 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by Slacks:
dankhts (01-25-2019), walleyejack (01-24-2019), WildWilly55 (01-28-2019)
Old 04-11-2019, 05:59 PM
TwoPlusTwo
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Add one more for the weekend!
Old 05-17-2019, 09:09 PM
NoShade
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone heading down with an empty seat? I'd like to attend this year. Don't feel like driving down by myself.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Slacks
Racer

Just a friendly Reminder .. Cut Off Date is Quickly Approaching, remember you can cancel within 3 days .....

As of this week there are still 10 rooms available for Friday and Saturday nights ...

The “cut-off date” for reserving rooms in the Room Block is 5:00 p.m. local time at Hotel on August 1, 2019.

Cancellation policy is 3 days (72 hours) prior to your first days reservation. If it's cancelled before the 3 days/ 72 hours, there is no penalty.
Old 07-23-2019, 08:49 AM
m.whitmell
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Picked up a room on Priceline for the weekend .....check out the 3 1/2 star express deal...good price...got 3 nights for $398 can....
Old 07-26-2019, 06:29 AM
Highway Hawk
Melting Slicks

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

What's the plan for the drive down? Will it be the usual early Friday morning departure from Oakville? We have 3 cars in our group that are doing Carlisle first and then joining the NCM Ontario caravan in Cleveland on Sunday.
Old 07-26-2019, 02:45 PM
Slacks
Racer

Originally Posted by Highway Hawk
What's the plan for the drive down? Will it be the usual early Friday morning departure from Oakville? We have 3 cars in our group that are doing Carlisle first and then joining the NCM Ontario caravan in Cleveland on Sunday.

Hi Everyone, for those heading to Carlisle on Friday morning a few of us are going to meet up at the Tim Horton's .. QEW and 3rd Line at 5:00 am and depart at 5:30 am. This is the same spot that Dave (Scube) has suggested in the past. I suspect Dave is leaving on Thursday morning again this year and ***** is not in a position to go so I have volunteered once again to lead the way, unless of course, someone else wants to take the reigns.

As in the past, our first stop will be the Duty Free at Fort Erie so if you feel you won't make the 5:30 am departure at Tim's meet us at the Duty Free. We are typically there for about 1/2 an hour. I will have some directions for everyone at the Tim's or the Duty Free that identifies the Route down there, especially for after the Border crossing.

I think that's about it for now ... REMEMBER YOUR PASSPORTS !!! Radios / Walkie Talkies Channel 5

**** The “cut-off date” for reserving rooms in the Room Block is 5:00 p.m. local time at Hotel on August 1, 2019.

Bruce
Old 08-19-2019, 12:01 PM
Slacks
Racer

Hi There, for those heading down on Friday morning and want some company along the way, here are the details again. We don't expect too many, as the numbers are lower this year for the hotel booking. Maybe some folks are renting houses etc or perhaps people are simply losing interest.

Hi Everyone, for those heading to Carlisle on Friday morning a few of us are going to meet up at the Tim Horton's .. QEW and 3rd Line at 5:00 am and depart at 5:30 am. This is the same spot that Dave (Scube) has suggested in the past. I suspect Dave is leaving on Thursday morning again this year and ***** is not in a position to go so I have volunteered once again to lead the way, unless of course, someone else wants to take the reigns.

As in the past, our first stop will be the Duty Free at Fort Erie so if you feel you won't make the 5:30 am departure at Tim's meet us at the Duty Free. We are typically there for about 1/2 an hour. I will have some directions for everyone at the Tim's or the Duty Free that identifies the Route down there, especially for after the Border crossing.

I think that's about it for now ... REMEMBER YOUR PASSPORTS !!! Radios / Walkie Talkies Channel 5
Old 08-20-2019, 05:27 AM
WildWilly55
Melting Slicks

Received 161 Likes on 92 Posts

Hey guys safe trip down--cannot make it this year--my daughter is past due for our second grandchild and I was fortunate to get away for Woodward. Gonna miss all you guys in the parking lot after. And Pauli--miss Pauli all the time---that unbridled enthusiasm!!! Gonna miss walking around with the Haney crew thru the flea market and the burn out competition!!! Be safe and have a drink for me in the parking lot guys and ladies!!!
Old 08-20-2019, 07:16 AM
Slacks
Racer

Hey ***** .. its not the same when the "bumble bee" is missing from the back parking lot. We'll bee thinking about you .. all the best on the arrival of number 2 grandchild .. those moments are priceless !!
🍺
Old 08-25-2019, 08:43 PM
Slacks
Racer

Another terrific excursion down to Carlisle this weekend ... everyone appeared to have had a great time. Of course, the obvious attraction was the C8 mid engine. As others have suggested, it is really impressive in person. Lots of opportunities to see a variety of colours and to actually sit in them.

Thanks to Team Haney for once again navigating us back safely to Toronto .. really appreciate it Guys !!

Here are a few shots from the weekend .....

Last edited by Slacks; 08-26-2019 at 06:49 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Baby Blue (08-26-2019)
Old 08-26-2019, 10:49 PM
Baby Blue
Burning Brakes

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Another Carlisle in the books
Great weekend guys ! Good times ! You gotta love that C8
Thanks for setting things up for this trip Bruce !
Thanks to Pete, Bruce and Craig / Scube for taking turns leading us down and back up that crazy US15 with proper speeds

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette's of Carlisle 2019

Quick Reply: Corvette's of Carlisle 2019