Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Black WOW Complete Exterior Trim Restorer Kit Now At ProperAutoCare.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 08:04 AM
0zoomzoom mazda5@properautocare.com
Former Vendor

zoomzoom mazda5@properautocare.com's Avatar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black WOW Complete Exterior Trim Restorer Kit Now At ProperAutoCare.com

Black WOW Complete Exterior Trim Restorer Kit

If your rides exterior trim is looking a little "Faded" use our Black WOW Exterior Trim Restorer Kit to bring it back the that factory new look. With a pre-cleaning of the trim with the Pre-WOW pre-cleaner, even old wax and polish stains will disappear leaving a thoroughly cleaned surface. Use the included Trim Brush to scrub hard to clean areas or older wax and polish residue.

These highly concentrated products go a long ways and will help restore the trim for many applications. Included in this kit are two foam applicators, one for each product and two microfiber towels for removing excess product and clean-up.

The phrase "super-concentrated" really does apply to this product. It takes less than a pea-sized amount on the foam applicator to work magic. The 2 oz. bottle will last a long time even treating multiple cars.

Pre-WOW is the perfect pre cleaner to use before applying Black Wow Trim Restorer. Pre-WOW thoroughly cleans matte painted or textured plastic surface, smooth plastic or rubber. Pre-WOW is also great for removing shoe scuff marks from interior plastic.

Use a small amount of Pre-WOW on a clean applicator to Pre-Clean exterior trim. For stubborn stains, use the supplied Pre-WOW Trim Brush.

Our kit includes:
1 Black WOW Trim Restorer (2 oz.)
1 Black WOW Trim Masking Card
1 Pre-WOW Pre-Cleaner (4 oz.)
1 Pre-WOW Trim Detailing Brush
2 Foam Applicators
2 Microfiber Towels

Remember everyone you going to need one of these kits sooner or later, so get one now and start protecting your plastic trim on your ride.

http://www.properautocare.com/blackwowkit.html

Angelo ….Your Car Care Friend

Email me at Angelo.g@properautocare.com
Toll Free 1-800-628-7596

The Most Talk About Sealant In the World Blackfire Wet Diamond

Use Coupon Code " Corvette10 " For 10% Discount For All Corvette Members

Last edited by zoomzoom mazda5@properautocare.com; 03-18-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:22 AM
69/03vette
Racer

If your rides exterior trim is looking a little "Faded" use our Black WOW Exterior Trim Restorer Kit to bring it back the that factory new look. With a pre-cleaning of the trim with the Pre-WOW pre-cleaner, even old wax and polish stains will disappear leaving a thoroughly cleaned surface. Use the included Trim Brush to scrub hard to clean areas or older wax and polish residue.

Does "old wax and polish stains will disappear" mean temporarily cover up or get rid of? If it means get rid of I want some. I've tried most everything to get rid of the wax on my black textured plastic.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:57 AM
EgoTrippin
Advanced

Originally Posted by 69/03vette
Does "old wax and polish stains will disappear" mean temporarily cover up or get rid of? If it means get rid of I want some. I've tried most everything to get rid of the wax on my black textured plastic.
Very interested in this answer as well...
Old 04-15-2011, 09:51 AM
69/03vette
Racer

Originally Posted by EgoTrippin
Very interested in this answer as well...
I guess we will never find out the answer to this one.
Well it was worth asking anyway.

Get notified of new replies

To Black WOW Complete Exterior Trim Restorer Kit Now At ProperAutoCare.com

Quick Reply: Black WOW Complete Exterior Trim Restorer Kit Now At ProperAutoCare.com